Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't that also close to where that abandoned car - similar to the second car on the Haworth Street vid - was found? I remember posting about it as someone on SM had thought might be linked and had notified police.

Is this the sluice?

upload_2019-3-22_20-17-24.png

upload_2019-3-22_20-30-42.png

Or this?

upload_2019-3-22_20-20-46.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-22_20-20-6.png
    upload_2019-3-22_20-20-6.png
    1,010.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Neither of those locations. I shall see if i can find it. Those are both bridges closer to the town centre and mouth of the river Hull.

Thank you! I need to see it on a map to better understand what happened. At this time there seems to be a question of where she went into the water: near her home through the sluice and into the estuary, or into the water where she was found?

She couldnt have gone through the sluice, its like a huge grid or grate so only the water can flow through.

The drain flows into the river Hull via the sluice as its outlet. The drain and river run reasonbly closeby each other at various points though, 1 of which being near where Libby went missing.

The river Hull flows out to the Humber.
I personally dont think the drain is important to the case.

She couldnt have gone through the sluice, its like a huge grid or grate so only the water can flow through.

The drain flows into the river Hull via the sluice as its outlet. The drain and river run reasonbly closeby each other at various points though, 1 of which being near where Libby went missing.

The river Hull flows out to the Humber.
I personally dont think the drain is important to the case.

When I was first reading about this, it sounded like there might be a weir? Did I misunderstand, or is there a weir at the sluice?

This must be the sluice that controls ditch drainage to the estuary.

upload_2019-3-22_21-46-10.png

Last edited:
Wasn't that also close to where that abandoned car - similar to the second car on the Haworth Street vid - was found? I remember posting about it as someone on SM had thought might be linked and had notified police.

Edit:
This was what it was -

MsMiniSleuth said:
Was this other car possibly a Megane? I know we can't link Twitter but just noticed someone - think Polish - had tweeted police with pic of abandoned car in Melton and saying they should look at that CCTV footage again.

Melton. 9 mins by car from St Andrews Quay. Probably nothing. One of the many red herrings in this case.

Wasn't the same car apparently.

One was 5 door, one was 3 door.

Thank you! I need to see it on a map to better understand what happened. At this time there seems to be a question of where she went into the water: near her home through the sluice and into the estuary, or into the water where she was found?
Google Image Result for https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article13981557.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/0_Pawe-Reowicz.jpg

Is this pointy building anywhere close to the locations of note? Sorry I am not living in Hull, so cannot recognise the landmarks.

Wasn't the same car apparently.

One was 5 door, one was 3 door.

Having trouble following about the 2nd car. Was a car reported missing and found near the sluice, or the location of the body?

I'm trying to figure-out on a map:
  • where did she live
  • where is the sluice (starting point)
  • where was the body
  • where was the first car
  • where was the second car

Having trouble following about the 2nd car. Was a car reported missing and found near the sluice, or the location of the body?

It was just an abandoned car (Megane) that was found a few weeks later on wasteland near the humber.

The other car on Howarth St seen driving off before PR was also a Megane.

So I queried it at the time and was informed by a reliable source that they were not the same car as one was 3 door and one was 5 door.

At that point it had already been reported to LE anyway so they were aware of the abandoned car, I'm sure they would have checked it out just because an abandoned car was likely stolen.

If there was a connection to be made I'm sure they would have done so.

The car wasn't found anywhere near Oak Road or where her body was found.

No. Miles away.

He is standing at the junction of the Hull and the Humber.

That triangular glass building behind him is The Deep - he is on the opposite bank/corner.

My question is... Is ‘The Deep’ close to where Libby was found? Familiarity with territory ect Spurn Point being the said location where Libby was found. (According to news article above.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member