IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed that the top of the document actually says "For public release" by IMPD, so I'm just going to share... I edited out phone numbers and driver's license numbers because regardless of it being public info, I'd rather err on the side of caution.

Attachments

• Untitled.pdf
    600.3 KB · Views: 170
Yeah I wasn't sure if it was kosher to share that or not... the other residence is also in a very sketchy area (if you're familiar with the area, it's right off of 10th street where a lot of drug-related homicides happen) and the address is associated with just as many police incidents as the S. Holmes house--granted, none of the incidents have been super recent and none of them involved Amber.
Yep... very, very sketchy area. Heroin, meth and crack

I just noticed that the top of the document actually says "For public release" by IMPD, so I'm just going to share... I edited out phone numbers and driver's license numbers because regardless of it being public info, I'd rather err on the side of caution.
Thank you for sharing that! Damn... what a good find!

Damn... pardon my language. I keep saying damn sorry. That address on the eastside, that area, is just all drugs, prostitution, and crime.

When I said you wouldn't walk around in the west side neighborhood mentioned I meant it.

But this eastside neighborhood is so, so much worse. This is a don't dare go out for milk after dark area.

I can't even begin to speculate what they're going to unravel here as far as drugs, etc. this is not good as far as lifestyle, surroundings, anything.

I'm sure other Indy people would back me up in this assessment.
jmo
ETA you wouldn't want to go out for milk in the daylight. This is Eastside area is just very simply a drug and prostitute ridden area. I can't even express that enough.

Last edited:
All of the info provided, still have no idea what has happened. What's apparent to me being a local, is that everything has taken place in very unsafe, crime riddled areas full of drugs and prostitution. Places we here know are very dangerous. I have no idea where to start as far as what happened to beautiful Amiah, but this looks very very bad.

And what I mean by that is the addresses and areas are the worst. I mean the worst of the worst are in these areas. Heroin, meth, crack. One is living there for a reason. This doesn't look good at all. Breaks my heart.
jmo

It really makes no sense at all. It's a travel to go over to Eagle Creek. The White River is just streets away. I'm wondering if it was an attempt at distracting from the real location. The White River or perhaps a dumpster
There are lots and lots of dumpsters in the neighborhood surrounding Holmes. Abandoned businesses, current businesses, construction. There are a lot of dumpsters around the Holmes address.

Not ruling the creek out, but from the location of Holmes, a quick disposal would have been the river or a dumpster not the creek. jmo

That’s what I think - that’s what I was hinting at with saying my hinky meter was going off about this yesterday (attempt to distract from the real location or worse-a bad attempt at planting evidence) And I don’t even know the area.

As bad as the area is, I get the impression that the people who surrounded this baby, are equally as bad.

They fit right in.
Exactly! What I'm trying to express is that if you're in these areas, there are no good people around this baby

ETA one is in these areas for a reason. And nothing matters but the reason you are there if that makes sense

Exactly! What I'm trying to express is that if you're in these areas, there are no good people around this baby
I think that’s precisely why we haven’t seen an arrest and recovery yet.

Lots of shady characters, all of them telling conflicting stories.

Some of these people, if not most of them, have previous experience with the criminal justice system.

They know the game.

I have exams. And I'm tired lol. The news here is giving less than 20 seconds of coverage on television to this story now.

I was thinking about Sunday when exams are finished going out and showing pics of these places so maybe sleuths can get a better picture. Would they be allowed?

I have exams. And I'm tired lol. The news here is giving less than 20 seconds of coverage on television to this story now.

I was thinking about Sunday when exams are finished going out and showing pics of these places so maybe sleuths can get a better picture. Would they be allowed?
That would be great!

We’ve had people do that in a few recent cases, and it’s always helpful.

That would be great!

We’ve had people do that in a few recent cases, and it’s always helpful.
I'll do my best. Stressed with exams here and trying not to lose my 4.0 lol... I'm a perfectionist.

But it's very easy for me to go to both areas east or west on Sunday. If you have particular areas let me know.

But not Eagle Creek please. It's not close to the areas or addresses we have on the east and west side. Imo the creek is a red herring. None of them live anywhere near there.

You only carry a baby like that when they have a leaky diaper or they’re covered in spit up. And then you’re headed to the sink or bathtub!

Yeah, that's pretty clear and damning, isn't it? :mad: . The only potential "outs" are: either it wasn't Amber; or, it wasn't a baby, but instead was something else. That would take a subtle neighbor to cast such shade as a total falsehood; and (sorrynotsorry) none of the descriptions we are given of the area, makes me think that they are likely to be sheltering members of a think tank. :rolleyes:

I'll do my best. Stressed with exams here and trying not to lose my 4.0 lol... I'm a perfectionist.

But it's very easy for me to go to both areas east or west on Sunday. If you have particular areas let me know.

But not Eagle Creek please. It's not close to the areas or addresses we have on the east and west side. Imo the creek is a red herring. None of them live anywhere near there.
Ha! Whatever you think would help people best grasp the area.

Careful though, we don’t want two potential murder cases in one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member