IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We are not actively seeking him, but if anyone sees him and his vehicle (1996 Isuzu Rodeo in poor condition)on 9 Mar, please let us know."~ Chief Bryan Roach IMPD
Maybe they aren't actively seeking him because someone in the investigation already knows right where he is and is keeping watch on him and his maroon Rodeo. Loved the poor condition comment she made, lol.

Maybe they aren't actively seeking him because someone in the investigation already knows right where he is and is keeping watch on him and his maroon Rodeo. Loved the poor condition comment she made, lol.
They certainly would like to know where he is, especially if they ever obtain an arrest warrant.

That’s what happened in the recent Keel case in North Carolina.

The husband was a “person of interest,” but by the time law enforcement obtained an arrest warrant, he had taken off.

Fortunately, they were able to catch him before he reached the Mexican border.

<modsnipped quoted post and response>

The fact that this guy is being called a suspect though, is something that would be supported with evidence.

They have strong suspicions that he killed this baby, but don’t have enough evidence to make murder charges stick.

Hopefully it’s just a matter of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
They certainly would like to know where he is, especially if they ever obtain an arrest warrant.

That’s what happened in the recent Keel case in North Carolina.

The husband was a “person of interest,” but by the time law enforcement obtained an arrest warrant, he had taken off.

Fortunately, they were able to catch him before he reached the Mexican border.
Yeah, LE's decision not to tail Keel was a poor decision IMO.

<modsnipped>

The fact that this guy is being called a suspect though, is something that would be supported with evidence.

They have strong suspicions that he killed this baby, but don’t have enough evidence to make murder charges stick.

Hopefully it’s just a matter of time.
Too many people are lying IMO. For all we know someone/someones has given him a false alibi. If so, they have to prove it's false.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what was RL doing in the area of Addison Apts for 7 hours on Mar 9? I wonder if he used the laundromat?

The baby was last seen alive and well at 1;15 by the babysitter and witnesses. Did he do something to her between 1:15 and 1:30? It's only about 3.5 miles from the apt complex to the river bank where they were searching.

This makes me ill.

That sounds like he is being held currently in some fashion... MOO
Could be -do they commonly do that? Wonder if it's to give the rest of those involved opportunity become complacent and hope they incriminate themselves? Maybe someone made a deal.

Granted, we're not told everything - as we shouldn't be. There's something big they're holding back

MHOO

@FunkyMonkey
@MsBetsy

I sure don't believe Mom hadn't seen Amiah in 10 days and BAM just sees she is missing. That doesn't fall under umbrella of cooperation from jump street.

March 9 with RL who they released 3 days ago. GEEZ

If I am to believe this PC I might as well stick to SM.
They have to be intentionally misleading. MOO
I thought it didn't make sense when Amber said he kept telling her he would tell her where the baby was if she would meet him by herself. We were wondering when he could have told her that since he was in jail at that time.
Now it makes more sense. If only she had told the authorities sooner. The baby may have still been alive while he was toying with her. She might have still had a chance. Imo

@FunkyMonkey
@MsBetsy

I sure don't believe Mom hadn't seen Amiah in 10 days and BAM just sees she is missing. That doesn't fall under umbrella of cooperation from jump street.

March 9 with RL who they released 3 days ago. GEEZ

If I am to believe this PC I might as well stick to SM.
They have to be intentionally misleading. MOO
Amiah had been missing for almost a week and she went on a date to Motel 6 with him? Right. I’ll sit on my hands now :mad:

I thought it didn't make sense when Amber said he kept telling her he would tell her where the baby was if she would meet him by herself. We were wondering when he could have told her that since he was in jail at that time.
Now it makes more sense. If only she had told the authorities sooner. The baby may have still been alive while he was toying with her. She might have still had a chance. Imo

I wonder if he was threatening/scaring mom, too, and telling her not to go to the police. Since we know domestic violence is a part of the picture, I could see him potentially being manipulative and threatening her, saying to come talk to him alone and don't call police or else he'd hurt the baby and/or mom. So sad. :( (MOO)

My head is spinning with crazy bits of information- mind blown by the pc....the latest ? to float to the top---Why was domestic disturbance on 16 Mar a thing? If everyone close to the case knew status- why was she with RL? She had remnants of a black eye during interview with @scoopJefferson from WTHR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member