Found Deceased MN - Ralph Latrez Bell, 24, Stillwater, 20 Dec 2018 *vehicle found with engine idling in Roseville*

This is strange. It was reported his truck was left idling in the 800 blk of W. Cope Ave and they are searching at Manning and MN 36??

Here's a map. A 17 min by car and 5 hours by foot.

Shared route
From 800 West Cope Avenue to MN-36 & Manning Ave N via MN-36 E.

17 min (14 mi)
17 min in current traffic

1. Head northeast on W Cope Ave toward Victoria St N
2. Turn left onto Victoria St N
3. Turn right onto Lovell Ave W
4. Turn right onto Dale St N
5. Turn left onto the MN-36 E ramp
6. Arrive at location: MN-36 & Manning Ave N
For the best route in current traffic visit Google Maps

upload_2019-1-11_22-44-48.png

This is Cope Ave. The dead end they were speaking of. The road directly below it is Hwy 36. It is a well travelled road in MN. It is likely to have someone on it at most times of the day, from what I remember. There is a group of trees and a ditch between the two areas.

Google Maps

The 3 apartment buildings on Cope Ave appear to be low rent. Was he seen running in front of those apartments?
I thought maybe he had a friend living there, went inside while leaving the truck idling and then never returned.
Hope they've interviewed people there.

just reading social media ( family are posting) He seems like a very loving man/father. This seems to be out of character for him. I wonder where he was going to get food? Sounds like a possible carjacking or something like that to me. IMO. Prayers he is found safe.

Search from a week ago- still missing

Volunteers needed to search for missing Stillwater man

Friends and family of Ralph Latrez Bell are looking for volunteers to help search for the missing Stillwater man.

Volunteers are asked to gather at 11 a.m. Saturday along the frontage road on the northwest corner of Manning Avenue and Minnesota 36 in Grant. Searchers should wear warm clothing; snacks and water will be provided.

Police say Bell, 24, left his apartment in the 1600 block of Greeley Street around 10 p.m. Dec. 20. The blue Chevrolet Impala he was believed to be driving was found an hour later with the engine idling in the 800 block of Cope Avenue West in Roseville. Witnesses told police that they saw the car speed to the end of the dead-end street and stop and that a man got out and ran off.

IMG_9222-e1547226718641.jpg

Ralph Bell hugs his mother, Corhea Taylor, 43, of St. Paul, in this 2012 photo. Bell, 24, of Stillwater, has been missing since Dec. 20, 2018. (Courtesy of Corhea Taylor)
Corhea Taylor, Bell’s mother, said family and friends have spent the past two weekends handing out fliers and searching locations in Stillwater and Roseville. They have decided to now turn their attention to the area between the two cities, she said.

Bell, who attended Harding High School in St. Paul, works at Metal-Tronics in Little Canada. He and his fiancee have two children and are expecting a third.

“We called him ‘Lil Ralph,'” Taylor said. “He’s such a good kid. He’s a very loving person, very well-mannered. He loved spending time with this mother. He was a mama’s boy.”

She said the news that Jayme Closs, 13, was found alive Thursday night in Gordon, Wis., after being missing for nearly three months had given her hope.

“Somebody knows something,” she said.

Anyone who has seen Bell or has information about his whereabouts is asked to call the Stillwater Police Department TIPS line at 651-351-4945.

I think it is important to remember that from what I have read, no one has identified the individual running from the car as Ralph. And to add to this thought... no one has even said the race of the individual who was seen running from the car.

I think it is important to remember that from what I have read, no one has identified the individual running from the car as Ralph. And to add to this thought... no one has even said the race of the individual who was seen running from the car.
You are very correct! However, since it is the only thing to go on, imo that is where you have to start looking. Idk if there is more info that police and family have that has not been shared? I am hoping beyond hope that he is found alive and well. This is just heartbreaking.

I am thinking he was jumped and maybe LE needs to see what kind of food places are in the area that might have cameras up. I don't think it was him running from the car. If it was, he surely would have made contact with someone by now.
My first thought when I saw this thread was someone had stolen his car and dumped it. I wonder if he got mixed up in something beyond his control?

I can’t find anything new one way or the other. I wonder what on Earth happened to him. If he was jumped, where is he? So sad. jmo

He was last seen more than two months ago in Stillwater. He shared an apartment with his longtime girlfriend and mother of their two daughters. She is pregnant and expecting a son.

Bell left the apartment after what was described as a minor disagreement with his girlfriend. His car was found later that night in Roseville. The engine was running, yet the vehicle was empty.

His mother has turned to Kirk Bares with Elite Insight Investigations for additional help. Elite Insight said there is up-to-a-$15,000 reward being offered for information leading directly to Bell.

Evidence from his car is being processed, and the surveillance footage is being reviewed for possible leads.

Family boosting its efforts to find missing Stillwater man

The article states his truck was found 1.3 miles North of the vacant lot where his body was found.
Shared route
From 800 W Cope Ave to Dale Street North & Roselawn Avenue West via Victoria St N, County B Rd W and Dale St N.

3 min (1.4 mi)
3 min in current traffic

1. Head northeast on W Cope Ave toward Victoria St N
2. Turn right onto Victoria St N
3. Turn left onto County B Rd W
4. Turn right onto Dale St N
5. Arrive at location: Dale St N & Roselawn Ave W
For the best route in current traffic visit Google Maps

The route would likely be via Dale St. I live 15 mins from where he was found.
His fiance just gave birth to their baby boy yesterday
Such a tragic ending

Last edited:
So very, very sorry to see this.

Keeping Ralph's Family and his Fiance in my thoughts and prayers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back