Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted 4:51 p.m. yesterday
Updated 11:32 p.m. yesterday

“[SBM]

Although an autopsy has not yet determined an official cause of death for Diana Keel, Nash County Sheriff Keith Stone said that it appeared as though she had been stabbed.

‘I didn't see any, and neither did my detectives see anything, alluding to gunfire,’ Stone said when asked if he believed the number of guns found in the Keel home were related to the murder investigation.

Warrants show that authorities found two pages from a diary belonging to Diana Keel's 18-year-old daughter inside a Dodge Ram Lynn Keel owned. When asked, Stone said he did not feel comfortable divulging what had been written on those pages.

[SBM]

Stone said he could not speculate about where Lynn Keel was heading, but said Lynn Keel told investigators that he drove 65 mph for hours each day in order to head as far west as possible.

[SBM]

Stone said he feels ‘confident’ that there is a strong case against Lynn Keel, noting that there was a ‘key piece of evidence that I do not want to elaborate on at this time.’

[SMB]

Stone said Friday that the Nash County Sheriff's Office has received the preliminary report from Bess' death and recently began interviewing the pathologist from that time period. Once interviews are complete, the case will be brought to the district attorney to determine if it will be re-opened.

‘What we're trying to do is finish up one investigation before we embark on another,’ Stone said.” (BBM)
As Lynn Keel returns to NC, warrants show more than 60 guns were found at home :: WRAL.com

“@NashCountySO: Rexford Lynn Keel Jr. was processed, fingerprinted, and photographed this evening at the Nash Co. Sheriff’s Office.

Rexford Lynn Keel Jr. was taken before a magistrate where NO BOND was issued with a first appearance set Tuesday at 9 at the Nashville District Court” (BBM)

D2USM5wWoAYV7pN.jpg

Linnie Supall on Twitter

Creepiest picture yet, IMO.

Gosh yes! Nightmare material...A true creep inside and out!

March 22, 2019, 9:04 PM ET

“[SBM]

Keel was questioned as a person of interest in his wife's death March 12, after a worker found her body in Edgecombe County, [Nash County, North Carolina, Sheriff Keith] Stone has said.

[SBM]

Keel was not under arrest at the time he was questioned. The Nash County Sheriff's Office said it obtained an arrest warrant March 15 accusing Keel of murder in his wife's death.

Keel then drove west in a pickup he was given access to by his parents, who he was living with after investigators searched his home, Stone said.

On the plane ride back to North Carolina on Friday, Keel did not make any comments about the allegations, Stone said. He said the Keel told him that for three days, he drove for 20 hours a day before he was apprehended in Arizona.

[SBM]

Warrant documents show that more than 60 guns and several other weapons including knives were seized from the couple's home, NBC affiliate WRAL of Raleigh reported Friday. Keel was a machinist and gunsmith, Stone said.

Police said they have not determined a motive in the slaying. ‘
It's still an open investigation, and we’re in the process of trying to sort all of that out at this time,’ Stone said.

[SBM]” (BBM)
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna986526

Saturday, March 23, 2019

“[SBM]

Stone said Keel, who was brought back to Nash County on a private jet Friday, didn’t comment about the case but was calm in his demeanor and spoke about the drive from Nash County to Arizona.

‘He told me that he stopped periodically.
He drove 65 mph the whole way. And it was three days of driving,’ Stone said.

As for what Keel’s plan was beyond just driving, Stone said, ‘He was going further west’ but said he didn’t get into more details with Keel.

Stone was a longtime state trooper before being elected Nash County’s top lawman in 2014. Stone said he had known Keel in the past.

‘He worked at a gun store here. He was a machinist. He was a gunsmith — and I knew him through that,’ Stone said.

[SBM]” (BBM)
Keel returned to face murder charge - Rocky Mount Telegram

March 22, 2019, 9:04 PM ET

“[SBM]

Keel was questioned as a person of interest in his wife's death March 12, after a worker found her body in Edgecombe County, [Nash County, North Carolina, Sheriff Keith] Stone has said.

[SBM]

Keel was not under arrest at the time he was questioned. The Nash County Sheriff's Office said it obtained an arrest warrant March 15 accusing Keel of murder in his wife's death.

Keel then drove west in a pickup he was given access to by his parents, who he was living with after investigators searched his home, Stone said.

On the plane ride back to North Carolina on Friday, Keel did not make any comments about the allegations, Stone said. He said the Keel told him that for three days, he drove for 20 hours a day before he was apprehended in Arizona.

[SBM]

Warrant documents show that more than 60 guns and several other weapons including knives were seized from the couple's home, NBC affiliate WRAL of Raleigh reported Friday. Keel was a machinist and gunsmith, Stone said.

Police said they have not determined a motive in the slaying. ‘
It's still an open investigation, and we’re in the process of trying to sort all of that out at this time,’ Stone said.

[SBM]” (BBM)
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna986526

I wonder if the two diary pages he took from DAK’s daughter might illuminate the motive?

Heck his YT and Amazon Wishlist give some not so subtle hints in regard to “motive”. Such as: “”Why do women stay in bad relationships?” “Wife wants out” “last ditch save my marriage”. Oh!, and all the videos for Latino and Russian brides.:mad:

Lynn Keel

Dang I need to decontaminate my mind and soul after seeing that stuff.

Edit (diary)

Last edited:
I wonder if the two pages he took from DAK’s daughter might illuminate the motive?

Heck his YT and Amazon Wishlist give some not so subtle hints in regard to “motive”. Such as: “”Why do women stay in bad relationships?” “Wife wants out” “last ditch save my marriage”. Oh!, and all the videos for Latino and Russian brides.:mad:

Lynn Keel

I do believe most of us needed that decontamination. What a sick man he is.

I just re-watched the press conference. Despite conflicting reports, it appears the pages from Diana’s daughter’s diary were found in one of the Dodge Ram pickups owned by Keel and subsequently seized by LE, not the Chevy belonging to his parents he was driving at the time of his arrest in Arizona.

RSBM

I just re-watched the press conference. Despite conflicting reports, it appears the pages from Diana’s daughter’s diary were found in one of the Dodge Ram pickups owned by Keel and subsequently seized by LE, not the Chevy belonging to his parents he was driving at the time of his arrest in Arizona.

I understand that he cannot discuss the details of the diary pages. Not now anyway. Maybe at the trial, if there is something relevant to the motive.

Everything about this man screams “weird” to me. That he would have taken personal information from his step-daughter is more evidence of his controlling, and obviously twisted, thought patterns.

ETA Removed video. Also, thank you for all that information I-M-H-O.

Last edited:
I wonder if those pages in the diary were about him and her mother leaving him so he might have taunted Diana with these. I bet he did it before he killed her.
I’ve wondered about that too. First, what grown *** man snoops through a teen girls diary? Which makes me wonder if he had been creeping on her? Or perhaps she wrote comments about domestic discord?

Obviously, those pages were important to him. Enough to hold on to.

You know the drill: all the above is purely MOO, speculation and ruminations.

Last edited:
I wonder if the two diary pages he took from DAK’s daughter might illuminate the motive?

Lynn Keel

Edit (diary)
I hope LE found these as well. A couple are weird. Like.. what crimes will get a non-citizen deported from Nevada? The Russian/Columbian brides, How to tell if your wife is cheating, etc... He has diabetes and impotence on is list of videos, also.
After looking at these, I am surprised he didn't try and take of to the Ukraine.

I understand that he cannot discuss the details of the diary pages. Not now anyway. Maybe at the trial, if there is something relevant to the motive.

Everything about this man screams “weird” to me. That he would have taken personal information from his step-daughter is more evidence of his controlling, and obviously twisted, thought patterns.

ETA Removed video. Also, thank you for all that information I-M-H-O.
His getting step-daughter info is bothersome. JMO.

So what’s up lately in NC? Here’s another man who’s been arrested for killing his wife this week by blunt force trauma to the head.

“Timmie Lane Batts, 56, of 105 R&M Circle in Fremont, was charged with murder after his wife, Janet Marie Batts, was found dead inside their home on Friday.

Authorities said an autopsy determined that Janet Batts died as a result of blunt force trauma to the head.”

Wayne County man charged with murder in wife’s death :: WRAL.com

So what’s up lately in NC? Here’s another man who’s been arrested for killing his wife this week by blunt force trauma to the head.

“Timmie Lane Batts, 56, of 105 R&M Circle in Fremont, was charged with murder after his wife, Janet Marie Batts, was found dead inside their home on Friday.

Authorities said an autopsy determined that Janet Batts died as a result of blunt force trauma to the head.”

Wayne County man charged with murder in wife’s death :: WRAL.com
Ugh. His wife even shared an article about Diana!

Janet Batts

Actually we have had many HIGH PROFILE crimes for the record books. More than most would think. We are not on the level of California, Texas or Florida but we have had some particularly mind boggling ones.

Nothing I'm proud of for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member