Attachments

• 54521581_10216950891143477_3891549998663335936_o.jpg
    54521581_10216950891143477_3891549998663335936_o.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 54729556_10216950890303456_1379685663187664896_o.jpg
    54729556_10216950890303456_1379685663187664896_o.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I know it's been stated here before, but this case of sweet baby Amiah reminds me too much of Caylee. I've digging through old and new WS threads regarding Cayleen Anthony. From questions of paternity, the false allegations regarding Caylee and Amiah being with sitters, the unknown whereabouts far too long before a MPR was filed, etc. It is just insane.
This is a bit different in regards to who the perpetrator likely is (not the mom), but the misinformation and delay in reporting is similar.

No matter what happens, it’s clear that people close to Amiah seriously dropped the ball.

What kind of people don’t immediately panic and contact law enforcement?

What kind of mother allows something like this to happen to her baby, and sits back and does one thing:

Nothing?!

This isn’t some lost cat, this is a human life, treated with complete disregard.

I don’t know how many people are involved criminally, nor the extent of their involvement.

One thing is certain though, there are people in this case who are devoid of all humanity.

Hopefully law enforcement gets to the bottom of this soon.

This is a bit different in regards to who the perpetrator likely is (not the mom), but the misinformation and delay in reporting is similar.

No matter what happens, it’s clear that people close to Amiah seriously dropped the ball.

What kind of people don’t immediately panic and contact law enforcement?

What kind of mother allows something like this to happen to her baby, and sits back and does one thing:

Nothing?!

This isn’t some lost cat, this is a human life, treated with complete disregard.

I don’t know how many people are involved criminally, nor the extent of their involvement.

One thing is certain though, there are people in this case who are devoid of all humanity.

Hopefully law enforcement gets to the bottom of this soon.
Not making excuses for anyone but I'm beginning to wonder if RL has pulled this on Amber before and when Amiah was returned unharmed, Amber assumed he wouldn't harm her this time. I don't think he started manipulating her on 3/9. I wouldn't be surprised to learn later that he used Amiah in this way multiple times before to get his way with Amber. JMO

Bringing this post forward from the last thread re: domestic incident report to take a look at for possible timeline addition(s):
IN - IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

@Kadoober, I also haven’t forgotten about your request to add the time of RL’s release to the timeline. I’m not sure the “point C” you mentioned on the timeline is confirmation of this?
(Note to self, pull up inmate lookup to see if a time is listed.)

Also if there’s anything else you guys think may be significant for the timeline, please let me know. :)

Here is the link to the most current timeline, updated Saturday, March 23, 2019. I may make some further additions after reviewing @Kadoober ‘s transcript and today’s msm. Note to see March 10.

Not sure if this has already been shared, but RL's car is definitely still impounded according to records.

ETA: Seems like it was towed from that Hamilton Ave address associated with Amber on the east side of town.

Also, link: https://www.autoreturn.com/indianapolis-in/find-vehicle/details?vehicle=3037547

Is there a date and time on this? Tia.

Last edited:
Also, the area police said RL was for several hours on 3/9 is a Marathon gas station with a convenience store called "SG Food Mart". The actual address of it is 14 Beachway Drive (Beachway Drive sits parallel to Rockville Road by maybe 20 feet? It's a small service road). There's a large laundromat connected to it with 2 large dumpsters in the back.

Yep, looks like it was towed and impounded on 3/17 at 4:27AM (requested by IMPD) and has been in storage ever since then.

Fabulous, thank you so much.
I will need to link to this as a source, is there a way to do this? Something showing the time and date? Thank you very much in advance.

Ps: Welcome to WS btw, aimeea. :)

This has got to be one of the most convoluted, unbelievable, heartbreaking and infuriating missing child cases I've ever followed on WS.

To find out now that baby Amiah was last seen alive on March 9th is mind blowing. I do feel like AR may have a learning disability coupled with possible drug abuse. Even if true, that does not excuse the fact that she, first and foremost, was responsible for 2 small children's safety and welfare.

AR has family <dad> speaking on camera, RL had family speaking on his behalf, the supposed father of these children spoke out to the media. Where in the hellz were all these concerned individuals in the months leading up to March 9th? Did anyone know/care that the children were living in a car or shed? AR has braces on her teeth correct? She is obviously being seen by dentist/orthodontist so where are those funds coming from?

It sounds to me that RL thought he was the bio dad to baby Amiah. Somehow paternity seems to have been questioned and a fight that resulted in RL's arrest happened.

I believe RL might have taken baby Amiah and told AR that he wasn't going to 'give her back' until she told/proved the paternity? I think RL took baby A somewhere during March 9th and left her. She is obviously deceased at this point and they are trying to locate her body.

<modsnipped> I'm sure there will be more details forthcoming, but nothing sensible can explain what has happened here and why! :(

ETA: JMO

Catching up.

If Amber is currently on Medicaid health benefits, or if she was eligible for Medicaid (Healthy Start) as a child under the age of 18, and a dentist deemed braces were “medically necessary” for her, then Medicaid would cover them.

Does Medicaid Pay For Braces? - The Dental Guide

In high profile cases such as this one, many defense attorneys will actually work pro bono (for free) because it gives them exposure.

I wondered if perhaps Amber requested an attorney to be present with her during her questioning, maybe she would’ve been eligible for an attorney through Legal Aid Services?

Thank you very much.

Bringing this forward as well, as I hadn’t had a chance to take a look. Sounds like I need brain bleach in advance.

Explicit content in comments and some insight. :confused:

Robbie Lyons

(Eta: I’m back, owww, I can’t take it. I just can’t. I lasted under thirty seconds on that page.)

Going back in for one reason and for one reason only, and that is to look at possible locations of interest as related to his possible awareness space for the purpose of isolating potential disposal locations. If you guys see any places he is familiar with, say, for example camping spot or anything like that, please post. Imo there is no telling what he did with Little Amiah, we need a clue.

Noting LE was focused on the water, and it seems that was the first day iirc, that Wednesday, same day the tip was called in.

So, going back to check the timeline, but Jm not sure water was checked before this? Yes, the items are confirmed as belonging to her...

I’d like to start building a file on the suspect. Everything we know about him factually.

What are his “interests”? Where is he from? Where did he go to school...any information within TOS could be helpful here.

Last edited:
Thank you very much.

Bringing this forward as well, as I hadn’t had a chance to take a look. Sounds like I need brain bleach in advance.

Eta: owww, I can’t take it. I just can’t. Lasted under thirty seconds on that page. Going back in for one reason and for one reason only, and that is to look at possible locations of interest as related to awareness space and disposal locations. If you guys see any places he is familiar with, say, for example camping spot or anything like that, please post. Imo there is no telling what he did with Little Amiah, we need a clue.

Id like to start building a file on the suspect. Everything we know about him factually.

Regarding his Facebook and locations, he posted a photo of what looks like a welcome sign for an area, Haughville, in October of 2017. It's currently his Facebook cover photo. Searching Haughville, it looks like a neighborhood of Indianapolis. I'm not a local, so I'm not sure if this is an area that has been already mentioned, or if it's a different area of town. Interesting comment on the photo post, too.

Not sure if this has already been shared, but RL's car is definitely still impounded according to records.

ETA: Seems like it was towed from that Hamilton Ave address associated with Amber on the east side of town.

Also, link: https://www.autoreturn.com/indianapolis-in/find-vehicle/details?vehicle=3037547

Thank you.

(Man, my “to do list is really piling up, where’s @PommyMommy? :) Hopefully she is enjoying a fabulous and restful Sunday. She deserves a break lol.)

Where are you little baby? We need to not only bring you home, we need to have you so we can put the bad man who did this to you away for life.

—-

Alright going to have to bust out the multi quote now:

Data re: suspect:

Regarding his Facebook and locations, he posted a photo of what looks like a welcome sign for an area, Haughville, in October of 2017. It's currently his Facebook cover photo. Searching Haughville, it looks like a neighborhood of Indianapolis. I'm not a local, so I'm not sure if this is an area that has been already mentioned, or if it's a different area of town. Interesting comment on the photo post, too.
This name H possibly rings a bell...marking for later.

Quote 2

Quote 3

Quote 4

—-
@aimeea, how the heck did you find this!?

https://www.autoreturn.com/indianapolis-in/find-vehicle/details?vehicle=3037547

Last edited:

Home / Indianapolis, IN /
Vehicle Details

TOW DETAILS
TR Number: 20190317A0015
License: BBU582 - IN
VIN: *************2027
Vehicle: RED 1996 ISUZU RODEO
Towed Date and Time: 3/17/19 4:27 AM
Towed By: Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department
Towed From: 1017 N Hamilton Ave
Reason: ARREST Arrest
Tow Company: AutoReturn - Indianapolis
2451 S. Belmont Ave, Indianapolis, IN
Google Maps

——

Pulling quote from timeline to compare vehicle descriptions

Quote:

——

(Note to self, Bellaire Field iirc., look for quote.)
(Sorry talking to myself, bare with me lol)

—-

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1017-N-Hamilton-Ave-Indianapolis-IN-46201/1094994_zpid/

——
Noting mobile mini in street view
——

How far is this from 224 Holmes?

ETA:

15 minute drive
7.1 miles via I-70 E

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online