Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made an early morning trip to my local supermarket and saw 2 men who obviously knew each other jokingly shouting and swearing, and running/pushing each other into the road. I phoned the police because not only were they a danger to themselves, I would have hated to see them cause an accident.

Even if you help someone who is staggering/falling/in the road and they say they're fine, would you leave it at that and not call for help in case they do it again?

Libby could have just been pacing up and down, but over a short distance, which looks agitated.

Edit: clarification
Honestly, probably not, that may not be the correct choice but I'd just assume they'd be ok. 99% of the time, they would be. When I've been very drunk, I feel I convince anyone of anything.

??? Do you Mrs. They can chose to caution for lesser offences? Otherwise if it’s going to court, the CPS ahavecto be consulted, and they deal with the prosecution of it.

It's Miss, like the name says.

"Once the police have completed their investigations, they will refer the case to us for advice on how to proceed in all but the most minor and routine cases. We will then make a decision on whether a suspect should be charged, and what that charge should be."

The decision to charge | The Crown Prosecution Service

There is a post I read today which did say GB did phone the police.
I can not believe some one who did stop to offer help would have left her unless he felt she was alright.
Perhaps PR came along and said he was a taxi driver and would get her home safely so GB checked he had entered her home address in his phone satnav.

It's Miss, like the name says.

"Once the police have completed their investigations, they will refer the case to us for advice on how to proceed in all but the most minor and routine cases. We will then make a decision on whether a suspect should be charged, and what that charge should be."

The decision to charge | The Crown Prosecution Service

Sorry autocorrect to Mrs - meant to be “mean”. Which I have corrected. This most refer to lesser offences which the police can give cautions for. These offences of PR do not fall into that category.

Someone asked when a potential body was seen in Paull?
It was first spotted at 1.45pm on the 26th Feb

"Posting on Facebook, Hull Coastguard said they were called out just after 1pm today to an “unidentified object”.

“Paged to unidentified object in the water seemingly attracting many birds at North Ferriby.

“Teams searched the shore line from Brough Haven to Welton Waters, Melton and North Ferriby, whilst Humber Rescue searched to Crabley Farm area.

“With good visibility but nothing of significance found, teams stood down and returned to station, pending further sightings.”

They resumed searching on the Weds 27th and Thursday 28th.

If we are to believe LS entered the water at Oak Road Park, Paull looks about half way, possibly just under, between potential entry point and where she was found. I'd say it's possible in the timings. The estuary is such an unimaginable amount of water a body could be swirling around it for weeks, I imagine once it hits the right tide, it's gone.
Of course the sighting at Paull may have been unrelated or even something innocent like a seal.
I would plot it on a map but I'm rubbish at stuff like that.

This was the post regarding potential sightings, remember the two missing Males who jumped from the Humber in DEC also, so location mapping would be needed if they were sightings of a body, from someone with a better geographical insight of the area than mine.

Wha

Maybe , but whatever she was doing it was enough for PR to stop and watch and for greybeard to get out so it wasn’t just sitting crying on the bench . She was getting some serious notice for either falling over or she’s kicked off IMO.
When he’s taken her to the park he knows what he’s going to do and has probably thought and researched how to dispose of a body. He was escalating towards this crime based on his previous behaviour so he had most likely considered where best to get rid of a body with no CCTV. And the closest place with river access and no CCTV to his house is that park. He’s known which part of the river would be best to use and then he’s ran back to his car and cleaned himself off. The LE will have seen all his search history. You can be sure he’s been looking up all sorts of stuff that fits with this crime
I agree mostly with you here, minus that she was causing a nuisance, that doesn't fit with the Libby we have gotten to know about.

This was the post regarding potential sightings, remember the two missing Males who jumped from the Humber in DEC also, so location mapping would be needed if they were sightings of a body, from someone with a better geographical insight of the area than mine.

YEs, I wasn't suggesting it defo was LS body spotted or even a (human) body at all. I was responding to someone who asked about the Paull sighting/search, when and where it was.

I'm with you on this, Katy. Even when it's a male seeing a female kicking off, would the average motorist get out of their car to approach them? Methinks they'd be calling the police.

There are some reports that LS told bearded man she was fine, doesn't tie in with creating a scene. If he had a passenger, maybe it was them that noticed something amiss.
This makes sense, when I have been in a car with my partner and seen a clearly intoxicated female alone, I have on more than one occasion asked him to stop the car, and I checked on her. A recent scenario prior to Libbys disappearance over Christmas, I took a female to my home and paid for a taxi..for reasons exactly like Libby's case. I am gladder now than ever before that I did this, I got out of my bed gone midnight hearing a woman on a bench outside a church (opposite my home) asking a man to leave her alone, he was driving up and down claiming to be a taxi (he kept passing and returning)..alarm bells rang for me..as she couldn't stand upright and had lost her purse and phone.

I've been to the bench, and was very nervous approaching. Walking along Haworth Street felt especially sad. I walked slowly and lingered at the entrance to the yard, around the spot the car was parked, looking towards the camera in the same way I imagine many of you have. I've been here since, but not in the dark.

There was nobody else around, so I took a photo of the bench for the benefit of those of you who can't make it here to Hull. Amongst the outpouring of love and grief are some beautiful words. The perfume of flowers and scented candles is wonderful, and everything has been arranged in such an orderly way. I struggled to find words but wanted to offer something, which I don't mind sharing here.
That's beautiful @Vermont24

I agree mostly with you here, minus that she was causing a nuisance, that doesn't fit with the Libby we have gotten to know about.
I appreciate that and im not trying to take away from her character as a person, I just think there was some commotion which may have been more than her just sitting and crying.

I don’t think he’s transported the body anywhere as he’s taken her to such a secluded spot with river access that a) if it was his pre chosen spot to commit such a crime then he is where he wants to be or....b) if he has not thought about this and suddenly realises what he’s done, then in a panic he is going to dispose of this body in the water nearby rather than risk driving around with her.

Maybe she was retching.

There is a lot if bickering and angst in this thread, l have been dipping in but it's making it quite hard to follow.

I appreciate you might view things differently to me but I have been reading and commenting on this thread for some time today and can only say how polite and respectful all posters have been even if they have a difference of opini on.

I bet he’s walked that park and river a hundred times before this night and he’s fantasised about what he would do and where he would get rid of a body. He’s not chosen the pond because he knows the river is better and he’s actually gotten quite lucky that the body has made it all the way through to the Humber.

If you look back at the incidents where he was burgling properties , I’m sure I read he had taken some sex toys and i’d imagine he kept those as some kind of trophy to get off on. I’m surprised he didn’t keep something of Libby’s that night or if he did he’s hidden it well. Bet the LE tore that house of his apart looking for something he kept.

I appreciate that and im not trying to take away from her character as a person, I just think there was some commotion which may have been more than her just sitting and crying.

I don’t think he’s transported the body anywhere as he’s taken her to such a secluded spot with river access that a) if it was his pre chosen spot to commit such a crime then he is where he wants to be or....b) if he has not thought about this and suddenly realises what he’s done, then in a panic he is going to dispose of this body in the water nearby rather than risk driving around with her.
I agree I am not convinced they went to the park at all, I think the screams could have been a red herring, derailing the search. I think he went further, down a secluded road and began his attack, then disposed of her somewhere closer to the Humber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88