CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot & murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That statement was in support of the B3 account's need to keep certain things close to the vest, which I assume is a request made by LE.

Have to consider potential jury pool, too.

There are alot of factors to consider when one considers to release information to the general public and not all of those factors have anything to do with LE. When it comes to a jury selection in Bakersfield there is over 380,000 people to choose from not really concerned about this at all.

It's been stated that SB owed James money. I've wondered if SB payed him with a check and that account had insufficient funds?

There are alot of factors to consider when one considers to release information to the general public and not all of those factors have anything to do with LE. When it comes to a jury selection in Bakersfield there is over 380,000 people to choose from not really concerned about this at all.

Got it.

Your post has some merit, but I don't think it was tied to guns and drugs.

I'm just bringing this back around because it was a good refresher. The post this was addressing had to do with Ryan having funneled money and SB owing James money.

(I'm still searching for the pics of the Fiat and the posts from around the time they were posted)

This is the only picture I have of the fiat. I do not know if there are other pictures available.
If those three bullet holes (that's all I can see in that pic) were the only shots fired, I can't imagine how one of them hit him in the lower back - since he was reclined - unless it came from an upward angle, as if the shooter was lying on the ground. (and lying in wait?)

Last edited:
If those three bullet holes (that's all I can see in that pic) were the only shots fired, I can't imagine how one of them hit him in the lower back - since he was reclined - unless it came from an upward angle, as if the shooter was lying on the ground.

After hearing that podcast the other day, though - when they said that James had his own "boys" in the car with him, I started to wonder if the shooter was aiming for someone else, thinking that person was in the car with James.

(I know that B3 said they've never been aware of that info, though)

If your head is nearly touching the roof of a small compact vehicle what would be the next logical step to provide yourself comfort while driving...

I guess I’d have the seat somewhat reclined but my body leaning over toward the passenger side on an angle, arm kinda supporting my weight on the arm rest.

I guess I’d have the seat somewhat reclined but my body leaning over toward the passenger side on an angle, arm kinda supporting my weight on the arm rest.

True. Leaning on the console, maybe. Great point.

Last edited:
After hearing that podcast the other day, though - when they said that James had his own "boys" in the car with him, I started to wonder if the shooter was aiming for someone else, thinking that person was in the car with James.

(I know that B3 said they've never been aware of that info, though)

That podcasts didn't consult us or any other subject matter experts. They basically were going off what they heard in the media or what they found on the internet. James was the only person in the vehicle he was driving.

The only blood that was found in the vehicle was found on the inside passenger door. James couldn't exit from his door do to airbags being deployed. If that seat wasn't in a different position perhaps there might of been a different outcome. All shots that were fired were not to the the upper body but to the lower body. Now you wonder how far away was the shooter and what angle were the shots fired? Where was the shooter when they fire the shots in a car, on the street, lying in a yard? These are the questions you have to ask yourself.

That podcasts didn't consult us or any other subject matter experts. They basically were going off what they heard in the media or what they found on the internet. James was the only person in the vehicle he was driving.

Thanks for clarifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member