GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entering the property twice is brazen and reckless but then that is a marker for psychopathic behaviour. I also find it odd though. He went looking for drugs, then what changed his mind when her saw Alesha? I think that's a theory not testimony. But what was he going to do if one of them woke? I can't help but think this part isn't completely truthful.

I feel like he broke in intending to kill her.

Psychosis occurs for many reasons. Schizophrenia, bipolar disorder being the most common.

When my daughter suffered a Stroke at 13, a close school friend of hers was in the room next door suffering psychosis purely due to Thyroid issue.

Psychosis due to alcohol is usually short lived and only occurs in those who are alcohol dependent or withdrawing from heavy alcohol abuse.

That's right. People experiencing psychosis react to internal stimuli such as hearing voices or having paranoid thoughts they can't shake. Typically it's related to schizophrenia or extreme bi polar disorder but can also manifest due to some sort of illness like brain tumor or diabetic episode, etc.

A psychologist told me that it is typically lack of sleep for long periods and/or dehydration that causes a psychotic episode in people other than schizophrenics. So they may be manic and unable to sleep or care for themselves and their mind sort of splits.

We see this in some famous people sometimes or people under extreme pressure like Brittany Spears, Amanda Bynes, that guy who went crazy -Jason Russell- and took all his clothes off in San Diego.

Psychosis is the most classic form of mental illness when it is defined.

Besides psychosis, mental illness is separated into two other main categories- neurotic disorders like depression, anxiety, OCD, and character disorders like narcissistic, borderline, histrionic, anti-social, per what a psychologist told me.

However, the judge stated that AC showed no signs of mental illness. He would've been tested as part of his presentencing report and apparently nothing was found, except some cold callous traits which some have mentioned would not lead to a diagnosis of anti-social personality disorder due to his age.

But that rules out any neurosis or psychosis.

This is a cold human being with full control of himself and his choices.

He was brazen and deluded to even think that he could break in no matter the reason with four adults in the house.

Brazen for sure. But his confidence and the fact that he got in there twice and managed to take a child out without being detected makes me feel he's broken into people's homes at night previously.

I also don't believe someone brings a knife to try to buy pot from a relatively normal family with a child.

He wasn't going into some dangerous territory.

Finally, these little psychopaths can often go undetected by many members of their community but it defies logic to me that he was a relatively normal kid who graduated from smoking pot to pedophilic rape and murder.

He was skulking around quite comfortably in the dark, with a knife, entering a neighbor's home. I believe he was absolutely troubled and likely showed signs of it.

His family would be unlikely, however, to openly discuss such signs and his young friends would be unlikely see any such behavior as signs of something exceedingly grave. Unfortunately, teens can be callous, harm each other and sometimes animals, act recklessly, bully, etc. And most learn consequences, boundaries and limits and grow out of that.

So if he displayed some troubling behavior to his peers they may have had no reason to think he was much more than just wild or a jerk sometimes.

But I believe he did not escalate from 1 to 100. IMO they never really do.

Brazen for sure. But his confidence and the fact that he got in there twice and managed to take a child out without being detected makes me feel he's broken into people's homes at night previously.

But I believe he did not escalate from 1 to 100. IMO they never really do.

I don't believe that either. That's why l think the question of the rumours is important. I think we can safely say the sexual assault was more than hearsay, and he attacked another child when he was 10 as reported in MSM. Who knows what else he got up to that went undetected or just unreported for whatever reason.

It seems Alesha was there quite a lot so l don't think that was the first time he'd seen her. I think it was opportunistic though. I think. Yes, l think that part was truthful.

Or maybe we are clutching at straws. Maybe there were no tangible warning signs. We want there to be something to explain his behaviour. That's a tad more digestible than a child randomly and without warning, abducting and brutalising another child to satisfy his sexual urges. That's a scarier world to live in than a world where we think we have a degree of control if we see the warning signs.

Or maybe we are clutching at straws. Maybe there were no tangible warning signs. We want there to be something to explain his behaviour. That's a tad more digestible than a child randomly and without warning, abducting and brutalising another child to satisfy his sexual urges. That's a scarier world to live in than a world where we think we have a degree of control if we see the warning signs.

Love this. Your spot on actually we yearn to find the answer to ‘why’? And sometimes an answer doesn’t exist. Even the perpetrator doesn’t know ‘why’ only the desire to want. He took what he wanted that night and I can bet you If you asked him ‘why’ he would say because I could and I wanted to...

Yep your spot on. Exactly how I feel too!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I’m unsure if this has been shared before or not but it could explain why it seems that both sides of Alesha’s family don’t seem to be on talking terms. Maybe it’s nothing but I just made the connection with Genie believing AC to begin with:

“To start with, it was that bizarre it was believable. We all believed it,"

Alesha MacPhail's mum reveals moment she saw through evil killer's web of lies

I don't believe that either. That's why l think the question of the rumours is important. I think we can safely say the sexual assault was more than hearsay, and he attacked another child when he was 10 as reported in MSM. Who knows what else he got up to that went undetected or just unreported for whatever reason.

It seems Alesha was there quite a lot so l don't think that was the first time he'd seen her. I think it was opportunistic though. I think. Yes, l think that part was truthful.

You're probably right but what was he going there for? Why bring a knife to buy pot? I have the sense he was looking to harm someone that night. He was buzzed, inhibitions low and giving into a desire to harm someone. As he said, he'd been focused on harming someone for 12 months.

No. It's not an emotional response on my part meant to assuage feelings of fear about something unexpectedly evil. Those who know me on here realize I'm not prone to that at all.

And I don't think these kinds of crimes are usually preventable. As I've said, there are thousands of teens who exhibit extreme behavioral issues or mental problems and never commit close to a crime like this. It is unfathomable and unpredictable.

Nope. My belief is simply based on my experience. I've been on this site for a long time and following true crime for much longer. I haven't heard of a case where a kid shows no behavioral issues or mental health problems and then suddenly commits a crime of this nature (child rape and murder). It just isn't typical. Especially when they show no remorse. I've followed so many cases in my life. There are usually signs.

Either they suffered neurological damage/mental health issues like depression, etc., (in which case there are more signs of remorse) or they exhibited rage, criminal activity and anti-social behaviors.

It virtually never comes out of nowhere:

A Killer in the Neighborhood : The murder of Alanna Gallagher

Gabriel Gaeta sentenced for 2014 murder of 6-year-old Jenise Wright

But see:

Gabriel Gaeta accused of murdering Jenise Wright left chilling online posts | Daily Mail Online

Austin Sigg cries as Jessica Ridgeway's family remembers 10-year-old girl he killed

I can give so many examples.

I think that night was an opportunity that presented itself however I don’t believe that ACs past behaviour could possibly have been ‘normal’, there must have been warning signs somewhere along the line. It’s too far fetched to go from nothing to the worst deprived crime ever. Makes no sense and frankly unrealistic. I’ve gave up trying to make sense of this because we will never truly know. It’s barabric and senseless.

Last edited:
I think that night was an opportunity that presented itself however I don’t believe that ACs past behaviour could possibly have been ‘normal’, there must have been warning signs somewhere along the line. It’s too far fetched to go from nothing to the worst deprived crime ever. Makes no sense and frankly unrealistic. I’ve gave up trying to make sense of this because we will never truly know. It’s barabric and senseless.
Both long term drug use and being drunk at the time of the murder are factors too I think. Alcohol lowers inhibitions and cannabis use in people who's brains are still developing affects their brain in ways that are little understood. This may have been a perfect storm of genetic propensity to psychopathy, upbringing, and substance abuse exacerbating it.

Especially with no remorse. That's what really sets him apart. He is unique among the unique, you know what I mean? Even Austin Sigg who loved violent child *advertiser censored*, was fascinated by dismemberment and kept his 10 year old victim's skull, he cried when her family gave their victim-impact statements. And he had already tried to abduct a woman!

But not this one.

He smiled. He said he had to keep from laughing. He coldly directed his team to cast blame in an innocent woman.

This is very rare and I've never seen it come out of nowhere.

Especially with no remorse. That's what really sets him apart. He is unique among the unique, you know what I mean? Even Austin Sigg who loved violent child *advertiser censored*, was fascinated by dismemberment and kept his 10 year old victim's skull, he cried when her family gave their victim-impact statements. And he had already tried to abduct a woman!

But not this one.

He smiled. He said he had to keep from laughing. He coldly directed his team to cast blame in an innocent woman.

This is very rare and I've never seen it come out of nowhere.
I agree. It's the hardest thing to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd