Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
imo i can,how traumatic for a 4 year old and an elderly sick women,a drive away from the house imo would have been good for all

The point is police are supposed to minimize risk in these sorts of circumstances. What was the risk of the foster mother having an accident? Its all a bit like the local coppers had no idea how serious this day was.

Then we have the copper that laughed at Mrs Lydene's suggestion she use social media to get searchers on board. Perhaps he should have sought official advice. Wasn't there an issue when sniffer dogs were bought into the area the searchers had contaminated scent trails?

Then foster mother's description of when she returned from airport and after realizing about the 2 cars and her racing to the copper at the 48 scene and explaining her memory recall and him handing her is mobile phone and saying go search for the 2 cars.

This was not a Keystone coppers episode. Tragically it was a real life missing child.

She told the court that William had been “getting very bored” just before he vanished and they were waiting for his foster father to return from the nearby town of Laurieton.

She had been expecting her husband to return from a visit to the chemist and a telephone conference meeting between 10.15am and 10.30am that morning.

“William’s sister was still drawing,” she said.

“He was getting very bored with the game. He was running up and down.

“I said to William (and his sister) ‘you know what? Why don’t we go down and see if Daddy’s car is here yet’.”
William Tyrrell’s foster mum: ‘I beat myself up’

i wonder if fgm will be questioned also or maybe too frail?

But asked if her mother could have exaggerated the two-week wait, given that Spedding had visited the Benaroon Drive house just days before William vanished, the foster mother agreed.

“Yes, she’s an elderly woman. She does tend to under-exaggerate, over-exaggerate at different times,” she said.
William Tyrrell’s foster mum: ‘I beat myself up’

And it may be a case of a bit of this and that. All her perspective.

Yeah. Either way, scream or no scream, I don't think it means much - either way he's gone in awful circumstances, no matter what.

I notice on twitter that the one short high pitched scream that may have happened has morphed into "she heard a child screaming". No wonder it hasn't been spoken of before, the police probably knew that journalists and anyone else following the case would make more of it than it was.

The point is police are supposed to minimize risk in these sorts of circumstances. What was the risk of the foster mother having an accident? Its all a bit like the local coppers had no idea how serious this day was.

Then we have the copper that laughed at Mrs Lydene's suggestion she use social media to get searchers on board. Perhaps he should have sought official advice. Wasn't there an issue when sniffer dogs were bought into the area the searchers had contaminated scent trails?

Then foster mother's description of when she returned from airport and after realizing about the 2 cars and her racing to the copper at the 48 scene and explaining her memory recall and him handing her is mobile phone and saying go search for the 2 cars.

This was not a Keystone coppers episode. Tragically it was a real life missing child.

We all think differently. Perhaps the cops offered a lift but she insisted on going (really needed her sister). And perhaps that cop who laughed was under stress & thought it was a good idea indeed & laughed cause he hadn't thought of it? I don't think we should be too judgemental without knowing all the facts...

i have not followed this case as closely as other cases, child cases don't really jive well with me they spook me out too much

but this case has been going on for years and every time they say they have something on the news it seems to never amount to anything, i could be wrong like i said i haven't read much in to it

but is there a general theory everyone here is working towards or what are the general consensus in what happened to this little boy

i have not followed this case as closely as other cases, child cases don't really jive well with me they spook me out too much

but this case has been going on for years and every time they say they have something on the news it seems to never amount to anything, i could be wrong like i said i haven't read much in to it

but is there a general theory everyone here is working towards or what are the general consensus in what happened to this little boy

I think & IMOO - the general consensus here and in the community & with police is that he was abducted... there's a few POIs we know of (5?), and one we (may) never have heard about...

I’m sure I read that Poi’s in this case would be part of the August continuation of inquest, does anyone recall reading that ? We know BS is a POI . I do really wonder where Mr savage fits in to this. Represented in court today just as Spedding is. Other neighbours that were witnesses have spoken today unrepresented ( that’s a guess) . Neighbours asked about their relationship with Savage. Really interested to know what’s going on with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth