Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
She told the court that William had been “getting very bored” just before he vanished and they were waiting for his foster father to return from the nearby town of Laurieton.

She had been expecting her husband to return from a visit to the chemist and a telephone conference meeting between 10.15am and 10.30am that morning.

“William’s sister was still drawing,” she said.

“He was getting very bored with the game. He was running up and down.

“I said to William (and his sister) ‘you know what? Why don’t we go down and see if Daddy’s car is here yet’.”
William Tyrrell’s foster mum: ‘I beat myself up’

“I said to William (and his sister) ‘you know what? Why don’t we go down and see if Daddy’s car is here yet’.”

That mistake would play on a mother’s mind forever.

Last edited:
p
I’m sure I read that Poi’s in this case would be part of the August continuation of inquest, does anyone recall reading that ? We know BS is a POI . I do really wonder where Mr savage fits in to this. Represented in court today just as Spedding is. Other neighbours that were witnesses have spoken today unrepresented ( that’s a guess) . Neighbours asked about their relationship with Savage. Really interested to know what’s going on with him.
Perhaps he is both a witness & a suspect?

i have not followed this case as closely as other cases, child cases don't really jive well with me they spook me out too much

but this case has been going on for years and every time they say they have something on the news it seems to never amount to anything, i could be wrong like i said i haven't read much in to it

but is there a general theory everyone here is working towards or what are the general consensus in what happened to this little boy
The only theory I haven’t heard on social media and the like is aliens... so many theories out there.

I think & IMOO - the general consensus here and in the community & with police is that he was abducted... there's a few POIs we know of (5?), and one we (may) never have heard about...

Thanks you know its easy to come off offensive if you don't know the 30 threads of back talk so i wanted to ask first before i stepped on anyones toes

if they say a car or two cars were involved you'd have to think RTA cameras or something could have picked them up and could be used as a timeline

but what always stuck out to me was the two people in the GAPA group from my reading on this case over the years, its normally the simplest answer that makes sense in most cases and the easiest to connect the dots

We all think differently. Perhaps the cops offered a lift but she insisted on going (really needed her sister). And perhaps that cop who laughed was under stress & thought it was a good idea indeed & laughed cause he hadn't thought of it? I don't think we should be too judgemental without knowing all the facts...

Yes, laughed as if to say go for it try anything at this point.

Thanks you know its easy to come off offensive if you don't know the 30 threads of back talk so i wanted to ask first before i stepped on anyones toes

if they say a car or two cars were involved you'd have to think RTA cameras or something could have picked them up and could be used as a timeline

but what always stuck out to me was the two people in the GAPA group from my reading on this case over the years, its normally the simplest answer that makes sense in most cases and the easiest to connect the dots

Yeah cameras have been discussed and no luck there - unless we hear something new, which is always a chance I'm learning now!

edit - hopefully there's something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member