Michael Jackson ~ new accuser files

Barbra Streisand says Michael Jackson’s accusers were ‘thrilled to be there’ and his ‘sexual needs were his sexual needs’

“His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has," Streisand told The Times. “You can say ‘molested,' but those children, as you heard say [grown-up Robson and Safechuck], they were thrilled to be there. They both married and they both have children, so it didn’t kill them.”

At a certain point you have to wonder if someone just got too old to be left to their own devices.

This is an exceedingly disgusting statement condoning sexual abuse.

What an insane thing to say. I read that in the news and hopped on over here. So you liked the guy and he was sweet and childlike so it's okay that he was a serial predator of small children? And messed them up for life?

She needs to retire and quit talking.

I do feel for Jackson’s three children. This must be incredibly confronting for them, and not sure whether their support system is terribly solid.

I do too. I heard the youngest quit talking when the documentary came out.

His relationship with his kids was strange as well. Home movies show a gentle and loving father. And it shows that the older two adored him. (The youngest always seemed sad to me).

But the way he dyed his oldest son's hair, how he always had the youngest with super long hair and the way he dressed them up like dolls, it had an aura of pathology to it when put all together.

However I wrongly though for he stopped dating boys once he acquired his own. But He was still aggressively dating his German special friend, Anton, and moved in little Omar Bhatti who lived with him and his children until MJ's death.

He dated other boys as well. So I can only hope he wasn't touching his own children.

Even if he was, much like his unrelated victims, there would be feelings of love and affection there for their only parent. So confusing.

Barbara, like most of Hollywood, sees no problem with paedophilia.

I've recently seen a video of Wade talking about #mutemichaeljackson and he appears to be doing well. Has anyone seen any updates on James? I was concerned for him after the Oprah interview. Sincerely hope he is ok.

I'm disgusted and offended by Barbra Streisand.
She talks like that about children? I'm appalled and angry.
Damn they shouldn't even report such "opinions".

His whole narrative of lost childhood still manages to excuse him I see. Interestingly it works only with him, never heard that working for any other pedo.

MJ got those kids as props to look like a normal person, just like with his fake marriages. I hope he never did anything to them, aside being a weirdo.

Barbara, like most of Hollywood, sees no problem with paedophilia.

I've recently seen a video of Wade talking about #mutemichaeljackson and he appears to be doing well. Has anyone seen any updates on James? I was concerned for him after the Oprah interview. Sincerely hope he is ok.

I highly doubt all of Hollywood is okay with pedophilia. That's a pretty intense comment.

All of society tends to look the other way when the rich and famous commit crimes. They don't want to believe it.

But to accuse everyone in Hollywood with being okay with this seems outrageous.

Streisand's comments were insane and disgusting.

I highly doubt all of Hollywood is okay with pedophilia. That's a pretty intense comment.

All of society tends to look the other way when the rich and famous commit crimes. They don't want to believe it.

But to accuse everyone in Hollywood with being okay with this seems outrageous.

Streisand's comments were insane and disgusting.

I said "most of" not " all of."

I saw Latoya Jackson on Geraldo Rivera's daytime talk show many years ago when she said that she'd never seen Michael abuse or misuse anyone but she had seen him take boys into his bedroom and that when they came out again they were "different". When Geraldo pressed her for different how, she said they were just "different", their mannerisms, but especially, their "eyes". This was certainly back in the late 1980s or early 1990s.

Wow! This leaves me speechless...

I also heard some other comments she'd made & was looking for them, & came across this video. I love that she did this!

A rabbi who was once close to late pop superstar Michael Jackson has said he does not believe the men featured in controversial documentary Leaving Neverland are lying.

Former close friend of Jackson, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, was one of many left shock by the documentary's claims.
"I don't believe these men are lying, and I don't believe that the shame and guilt being experienced by their parents in general, maybe their mothers, in particular, is feigned," he told A Current Affair host Tracy Grimshaw.

Rabbi Boteach said he was introduced to Jackson by a mutual friend, and the two had been friends from 1999-2001.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/a...ustralia/579d1d26-a3bf-4b32-a4aa-3d46b6031ebe

A rabbi who was once close to late pop superstar Michael Jackson has said he does not believe the men featured in controversial documentary Leaving Neverland are lying.

Former close friend of Jackson, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, was one of many left shock by the documentary's claims.
"I don't believe these men are lying, and I don't believe that the shame and guilt being experienced by their parents in general, maybe their mothers, in particular, is feigned," he told A Current Affair host Tracy Grimshaw.

Rabbi Boteach said he was introduced to Jackson by a mutual friend, and the two had been friends from 1999-2001.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/a...ustralia/579d1d26-a3bf-4b32-a4aa-3d46b6031ebe

I remember reading about him, he did tell MJ to stop having kids around all the time (or something of that sort) but obviously he didn't listen.

One thing about MJ is - some people find it hard to believe a 'musical genius' can also be a Paedophile... what stops people from believing it can be ANYONE?! Hero worship maybe? Stars in their eyes? Their ignorance perpetuates abuse... people like Diana Ross :(

Wow! This leaves me speechless...

I also heard some other comments she'd made & was looking for them, & came across this video. I love that she did this!

Latoya has herself debunked this numerous times over the years. She was in a relationship with a man who separated her from the family and had her under his complete control.

After spending the past week digging deep into this so called "documentary" I am now more convinced than ever that Safechuck and Robson are liars. I am also more convinced than ever that MJ was in no way shape or form a pedophile.

MJ is unlike any other celebrity we have ever seen.... wherein the deeper you dig the more you realize he was truly an angel walking amongst us. Literally one of the most compassionate and talented human beings to ever walk this earth. Unmatched.

As for this so called "documentary", it is now being obliterated in social media for the undeniable lies and deception.

These people are sick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back