IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugs and violence don't mix with watching a baby. There can be nothing good that comes from it. I still think someone somehow can get the suspect to say what happened and where Amiah is.

Hi KK :)

Your post just reminded of something. Iirc from the March 9 timeline it said “the babysitter and other witnesses”——-who all was at the babysitter’s house that day?

Pulling quote for reference.

ETA / From Timeline:

“A babysitter and other witnesses saw Lyons leave the house on Holmes Ave. with Amiah at 1:15 p.m. March 9. Police said Lyons stayed on the southwest side until 10 p.m. and returned to Amber Robertson without the baby.”

Police: Search for missing Indianapolis 8-month-old now classified as homicide investigation

——

So here is my goal for today. I learned yesterday that it was very difficult to try to edit that long timeline because there is so much scrolling down which takes forever. So what I’m going to do is start a new timeline / Part 2 for Sunday, March 24 through today, then add it in one chunk to the full timeline.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is thinking it is stored for any reason other than "Arrest" (of driver/owner) which is the reason listed for the tow on the website.

However, assuming RL is the owner of that truck, absent a Special or General Power of Attorney, I believe only HE has the ability to pick it up. So once it's been picked up, we can assume that despite lying low, he's still in the area, or at least had to be in order to pick that vehicle up.
Basically *my* interest in the car is to see if he decides to stop lying low, at least temporarily, to pick it up. Anyone else's assumptions or interests that differ I can't speak to, but would definitely be interested to hear!

(Do we know this was indeed legally his car or was it borrowed?)

Who's truck is it? I know from experience, to get a vehicle out of impound, you have to show proof that it's yours. Plus, even overnight is outrageously expensive and the daily storage fees are also very steep.

*ETA. My co-worker had issues getting his out because he'd had a DUI while driving on a suspended license and when he got arrested, they'd taken his license. I seem to remember since it was a police impound, he also had to have a police report number. I know he needed some sort of LE paperwork from the jail.

Last edited:
Omg. Something just hit me.

If RL’s employment involves “paving” this mean he has access to CONCRETE.

I hope LE is looking at all his work sites. We’ve seen guys in construction bury bodies at their work locations.

What jobs has he had since the 9th? What days did he go to work?
What machinery does he know how to operate and have access to? Does his employment involve only working onsite, or does he go to “paving locations.”

Hmmm...

But it seems LE is focused on the water. They did find some of her items there, but IF that is a red herring...

I’m not liking this concrete thing.

I wonder if they are taking note of concrete blocks in the water. I would think so, barrels, etc.

—-

Looking for more information about this company:

<modsnip: Please do not post name and address of company>

So they pave roads. Hmmmm...not liking that.

When and where did he pave roads since March 9?

——

ETA:
Suddenly very worried about the likelihood of finding Amiah after this post. It is very common imo for a perp to implement both work locations and crafts within a disposal, moo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the provided photo the actual photo of his vehicle? I had assumed it was just a random photo of a car of the same make/model to use as reference but it does look as though it was perhaps taken at an impound ???

For a car that is described as maroon and in poor condition, it looks to be red and in very good condition too considering it is 23 YEARS old....most of the paint is even still shiny and no rust which would be odd for a car of that age in the Midwest winters/salted roads.

Is the provided photo the actual photo of his vehicle? I had assumed it was just a random photo of a car of the same make/model to use as reference but it does look as though it was perhaps taken at an impound ???

For a car that is described as maroon and in poor condition, it looks to be red and in very good condition too considering it is 23 YEARS old....most of the paint is even still shiny and no rust which would be odd for a car of that age in the Midwest winters/salted roads.

That sure looks like an impound lot and ITA, that's red and a bit banged up, it's it's not a beater by any stretch. For a truck that age, in the Midwest, it looks darn good.

11392828-6844529-image-a-19_1553438759314.jpg

“Pictured: Lyons' car he was driving when Amiah disappeared.”
Search for missing eight-month-old baby now being treated as a homicide investigation | Daily Mail Online

Who's truck is it? I know from experience, to get a vehicle out of impound, you have to show proof that it's yours. Plus, even overnight is outrageously expensive and the daily storage fees are also very steep.

*ETA. My co-worker had issues getting his out because he'd had a DUI while driving on a suspended license and when he got arrested, they'd taken his license. I seem to remember since it was a police impound, he also had to have a police report number. I know he needed some sort of LE paperwork from the jail.
He probably doesn't want to go back for it,because he's afraid he'll get arrested,or run into a lynch mob,or he can't afford the fees to get it out of impound.
MOO

Is this an abandoned property? I found owners from a bit back, but they have both passed away, the last in Sept 2018.
Are you referring to the 1017 N Hamilton property? I was looking at that one this morning, the last owner before being transferred to an investment company in Feb, has the same last name as an Aunt of AR

Any possibility they were relatives to one of our cast of characters? Did you read their obituaries or see if theres an estate filed? I know I ask a lot, sorry. :)
Keep digging... there appears to be a connection to someone who lived there in the past.

I'm still confused about where Amber and Amiah lived. Was their address the same as the babysitter's? If so then where were they when RL left with Amiah to take her to the babysitter's? At the Motel 6? Was it ever confirmed that they were there? If not, where were they?

Why did RL take her and not Amber? If he had a history of "taunting" her why would she let him be alone with Amiah?

Did RL live with Amber? The article linked below says they were living in a car on the property at Holmes; other reports mention a garage/shed behind the house.
at-wits-end-yahoo-emoticon.gif

New video surfaces in missing 8-month-old case out of Indianapolis

That sure looks like an impound lot and ITA, that's red and a bit banged up, it's it's not a beater by any stretch. For a truck that age, in the Midwest, it looks darn good.

I think this was used for example- states his is in "very poor" condition.

If you reverse image search that image, it comes up with a 1996 Isuzu Rodeo for sale in California. Here's the sale listing: Purchase used 1996 Isuzu Rodeo, NO RESERVE in Orange, California, United States

They must just be using this image as an example, then.

Good catch and well done, guys, wow!

That DM! That’s the second “iffy” excerpt from that stupid article, the other one was the “domestic” charges cleared up earlier.

Irresponsible journalism!!! If it’s not the actual car they need to say that!
Thumbs down DM!!!!!

(Can you tell I’m getting a little cranky, lol. Pass the tequila!! I’m making margaritas for everyone!)

PS: Well done on the reverse image search. I try that “Neve and (forgot his name) trick from Catfish” but it rarely works for me as far as providing any kind of significant hit.)

ETA: this really irritates the heck out of me:
“Lyons' car he was driving when Amiah disappeared.””

(Expletive)

Last edited:
Hi KK :)

Your post just reminded of something. Iirc from the March 9 timeline it said “the babysitter and other witnesses”——-who all was at the babysitter’s house that day?

Pulling quote for reference.

ETA / From Timeline:

“A babysitter and other witnesses saw Lyons leave the house on Holmes Ave. with Amiah at 1:15 p.m. March 9. Police said Lyons stayed on the southwest side until 10 p.m. and returned to Amber Robertson without the baby.”

Police: Search for missing Indianapolis 8-month-old now classified as homicide investigation

——

So here is my goal for today. I learned yesterday that it was very difficult to try to edit that long timeline because there is so much scrolling down which takes forever. So what I’m going to do is start a new timeline / Part 2 for Sunday, March 24 through today, then add it in one chunk to the full timeline.
Has it been answered yet by the babysitter if Amiah was alive,or dead when RL left their home with her?
This is very important information,as they found evidence of a homicide at said home.

The first search was at 229 S. Holmes the home of JB ("babysitter") and where it's suggested RL lived in garage or car behind garage. Media showed a significant amount of items being removed from home.
I believe this is where the evidence of homicide would be. The 2nd (known) search at the creek seemed more like a dumping site (clothing & car seat retrieved there)
I’m wondering if the babysitter may have told LE something that may have made them declare the case a homicide.

MOO

I’m wondering if the babysitter may have told LE something that may have made them declare the case a homicide.

MOO
She seems to be very protected, for whatever reason. One step further- if she helped homicide detective in exchange for help with her little issues. (pure personal speculation, that- but she has a current case unrelated....and I'm sure detectives scouring her place wasn't so comfortable)
edit to close parentheses

Last edited:
There was also MSM information about LE taking items out of the babysitter's home on the day they served a search warrant there. It's possible they found something in those bags of evidence that made them decide it was a homicide. JMO.

Police use search warrant at home where missing 8-month-old was last seen

“Detectives then when to the home on South Holmes Avenue, where the baby was last seen, and using a search warrant began interviewing possible witnesses. Investigators were also on hand to collect potential evidence. Detectives say they have been given conflicting stories throughout the investigation.“

ETA: Can we get an exact date and time on this please. That article is not quite clear. Maybe there’s more on this in the timeline or elsewhere. The preceding paraphrase oh says “Tuesday”..I think is is right, going back to check. My head’s getting too overloaded to remember stuff now.

—-

So pondering this, if they were able to get a SW on the home, then I would think they would’ve been able to get a warrant for the vehicle processing.

The mention of processing is a key point missing from all this, imo.

Going back to finish the PC and @Kadoober ‘s transcript. I missed the last part when the feed cut out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members