Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Nine News Australia‏Verified account @9NewsAUS 1m1 minute ago
William Tyrrell's foster mother has continued to give evidence about the harrowing moment she first realised the toddler was missing, with his foster father due to testify today. #9News

zxnUQUqR

‘Somebody has taken him’: William Tyrrell’s foster mother shares grief over loss of three-year-old

Incredible detail. This statement must have been made out on 1st day before her recall. Police normally would sit down and discuss the day 1st before a statement is made out and still no recall. No recall with 000 operator. No recall even though in one of the previous documentaries she said when the 1st local officer arrived on scene she was positioned where the 2 cars were and no recall then. Its obvious the foster mother was totally flooded with other thoughts and emotions and completely overawed that terrible terrible day.

An 'Ltd' vehicle. They are not that common back then were they? Noisy V8 engine?

The LTD was a large prestigious vehicle in their day and designed for comfort. The engine was quiet and thirsty and many were converted to gas.
They were like a Holden Statesman compared to a Commodore for example.

Does this sound like there was talk of the kids going with FF for the telephone conference?

She (FM) said on the morning of September 12, 2014, her husband had become “frustrated” with the children being noisy.
“I remember saying ‘you just take care of yourself and I will take care of them’.”
The foster father had a telephone conference meeting that required “a bit of quiet and a decent internet connection”, and that would be difficult driving with “children in the back”.

I took as it may have been an initial plan for the foster family to go out together then that plan changed to foster father going out alone.

The LTD was a large prestigious vehicle in their day and designed for comfort. The engine was quiet and thirsty and many were converted to gas.
They were like a Holden Statesman compared to a Commodore for example.

I recall this vehicle model well. You would need a gold Amex card to pay for fuel costs.
Ford Fairlane (Australia) - Wikipedia

I'm not sure if BluesClues question was about the teal vehicle, but one would presume an older model vehicle of that colour (I suppose all the vehicles of that color would be older models in 2014?) registered to owners in NSW might not bring up a huge list of possibilities. Hopefully they checked the NSW's motor vehicle registry to see if they might match such a vehicle ownership with a man of that approximate age, weight (guess at 'heavy'), with reddish hair color, etc.? Do the driver licenses in NSW have the photo of the driver embedded like we do in Canada so they can be accessed by police via computer?

Yes deugirtni my question was about the teal vehicle. In my mind I imagine the NSW registered vehicles could be narrowed down by postcode. I could be wrong though and if the vehicle is not from the local area then it would be a mistake to narrow the search. Still with the numbers of LTD's it wouldn't be an impossible task and does seem the police have found the vehicle. Brilliant work by the task force.

Very interesting article. The mention that police have not ruled out abduction by a relative is the opposite of what police stated in the past. The description of the two cars as being old and in poor condition makes me wonder if the owners of those cars might fit the financial position of William's bio family.
Six degrees of separation.
But yet at least 2 of the other neighbours saw no cars parked.

reading some earlier interesting postings on here from thread 24.......hope the link works
A Benaroon Drive resident said his wife drove out of the street, which William's grandmother no longer lives in, one minute before William disappeared.

It was 26 or 28 minutes to 11am, he remembered with minute detail.

"She never saw a car or noticed anything strange," he said.

The man spent the next day with a pool net in hand searching through a dam and waterholes, anxious about what he might find.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle