Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
But recent media reports say an unidentified person is of interest. All residents living in Benaroon Drive at the time were identified. My initial reply was to a question posed about who may be responsible ...neighbour or blow in.

edit to add - I think what they are saying is "unidentified" as a POI within the public realm, but not to police...

Last edited:
When it was first reported we all took it to be Mr Wilson. Perhaps it really did say Mr Wilson once and then was changed. It doesn't make sense that it was Mr Wilson who said that. So either his story doesn't make sense, or it was a media mixup, or we misinterpreted the report.

We all presumed it was Mrs Wilson because she also went shopping, but she left at 9am from memory.

Oh is there?

edit to add - Didn't deserve ??
WT has at least 3 siblings that we know of. All three of their surnames and their biological parents are known. If the FPs' names are protected in order to protect W's one sister because she deserves it, then I'm simply pointing out that his other two siblings *apparently* did not 'deserve' the same, as their parents/carers' names are all over the news. Hope that clarifies for you.

WT has at least 3 siblings that we know of. All three of their surnames and their biological parents are known. If the FPs' names are protected in order to protect W's one sister because she deserves it, then I'm simply pointing out that his other two siblings *apparently* did not 'deserve' the same, as their parents/carers' names are all over the news. Hope that clarifies for you.
yes, perfect thank you ;)

That is due to the FACS law in regards to Foster Children. The other children are covered by laws for Minors in the state, but it doesn't give them the same protection.

I think you'll find that they are covered these days :rolleyes:

Mrs Wilson says in the above article posted I wasn't home my husband wasn't home.

A Benaroon Drive resident said his wife drove out of the street, which William's grandmother no longer lives in, one minute before William disappeared.

It was 26 or 28 minutes to 11am, he remembered with minute detail.

"She never saw a car or noticed anything strange," he said.

The man spent the next day with a pool net in hand searching through a dam and waterholes, anxious about what he might find.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

The man saying his wife drove out of the street 26 or 28 minutes to 11am is not Mr Wilson talking about Mrs Wilson. Mrs Wilson left much earlier. We don't know what time Mr Wilson left. It must be another married neighbour.

The man saying his wife drove out of the street 26 or 28 minutes to 11am is not Mr Wilson talking about Mrs Wilson. Mrs Wilson left much earlier. We don't know what time Mr Wilson left. It must be another married neighbour.
Lydene Heslop also went grocery shopping that morning. I believe it has been said in SM that neither her or her husband saw any cars in the street. I can find that link if it is within TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288