Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
But as Bohemian pointed out several hours ago, the press is saying someone previously unidentified as a POI will be watched closely in the second part of the Inquest. So although many neighbours have been publicly identified in MSM, I do not believe any of them have previously been "discussed by detectives or known to be the focus of the investiation". This unidentified man is obviously 'of interest' to police, since it is said the person will be watched closely, and is in fact, "expected to be the focus". MSM is not at liberty to 'label' that person as a POI in the case. The unidentified person could be anyone, including a neighbour (or anyone else). imo.

"When a coronial inquest into the disappearance and suspected death of William Tyrrell starts tomorrow, one person is expected to be the focus.

The Sun-Herald and The Sunday Age understand that the inquest will zero in on one particular man, who has never been publicly discussed by detectives or known to be the focus of the investigation."

https://www.smh.com.au/national/where-s-william-the-coroner-hopes-to-find-out-20190322-p516nm.html

And that could by anyone.....absolutely anyone. Who has been the person of focus?

I was wondering how long they have for lunch.... so thank you, drsleuth, for posting this. :D

Usually an hour ( 1pm -2pm ) but Croddock asked to break early @12:30 & come back @14:15.....but coroner said it's only 12:30!!Craddock said next witnesses have just arrived & they'd like to have lunch ....coroner not to impressed she wanted to come back at 2.......these courts run on their own times!

just bringing this map over from makara in thread 24

Thanx sweet bear so it was Mr S mowing the lawn.
The pool Net....I remember earlier google maps showing he has no pool but it now appears he does.
My initial thought was him mowing. but then it was reported it was Shannon further down. Aughhh.

The pool Net....I remember earlier google maps showing he has no pool but it now appears he does.
My initial thought was him mowing. but then it was reported it was Shannon further down. Aughhh.

Google street view always shows a man sitting on ride on mower in Benaroon. Looks like he waves.

I hope I'm not in breach of TOS with this post. Please let me know if I am.

My understanding is Lydene's view would be from the Batar Creek end looking up Benaroon Dr. as in this shot.

View attachment 176540

This next shot is from where the cars were parked looking down towards the Batar Creek end of Benaroon Dr

View attachment 176541

Imo I don't think Lydene had a clear line of sight to where the cars were parked due to the slight bend in the street.
I don't remember LH saying the cars weren't there--I may be wrong. But according to Frogwell (#1480, last thread), AMS did not see the cars when she left home at 8:40. Where does she live, in relation to the bend in the road? Also Mr Crabb did not see the cars when he returned home around 9:30.

Usually an hour ( 1pm -2pm ) but Croddock asked to break early @12:30 & come back @14:15.....but coroner said it's only 12:30!!Craddock said next witnesses have just arrived & they'd like to have lunch ....coroner not to impressed she wanted to come back at 2.......these courts run on their own times!

That’s funny Doc. considering this is an inquest they might have got Maccas on the way.

Stop everything I’m hungry. Crikey.

This is ridiculous. He's not down here': William Tyrrell's foster mother describes her desperate search for the missing three year old to police in never before seen video shot days after his disappearance

The video shows the carer describing to police how she drove to a busy nearby road in Kendall, on the New South Wales north coast, as part of her search.

I've pulled over because I've just got my head out the window looking for William,' she tells the officer.

'I drive really slow… I get to the riding school and I just think 'he's not here'.

'And then I bring the car back up and I run out and look for him again.'

William Tyrrell’s foster mother describes her desperate search for missing three year old | Daily Mail Online

Was there any indication of when this 'outing' occurred in the timeline?

BIB: LOL For heavens sake...why did they (witnesses) not have lunch BEFORE they arrived if they were that hungry. Seriously, and they're wanting an extra 45minutes. Unbelievable...I bet they got their wish cause one of the next witnesses is a cop!! hahaha, JK. Seriously, not good though. Isn't the Coroner like a judge? It's her courtroom, she should've told them NO I reckon. It opens the door for all kinds of excuses as to why they should be allowed to start late, or leave early or have extra long lunch breaks etc etc etc--I do not want this inquest to end up like the trial in the McStays thread..no way! Anywho, thanks for the info! :D

BIB: LOL For heavens sake...why did they (witnesses) not have lunch BEFORE they arrived if they were that hungry. Seriously, and they're wanting an extra 45minutes. Unbelievable...I bet they got their wish cause one of the next witnesses is a cop!! hahaha, JK. Seriously, not good though. Isn't the Coroner like a judge? It's her courtroom, she should've told them NO I reckon. It opens the door for all kinds of excuses as to why they should be allowed to start late, or leave early or have extra long lunch breaks etc etc etc--I do not want this inquest to end up like the trial in the McStays thread..no way! Anywho, thanks for the info! :D

Its like a script Billy Connolly would write and get laughs.

Such is life.

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris Mar 25
Anne Maree Sharpley tells the court she noticed a man down the street mowing his front lawn at the time. He stopped and asked if everything was ok, before putting the mower away and joining the search with his dogs.

“I went to Paul’s house and knocked on the door and he came out and I said they were looking for a little boy....He came out and started looking,” she told the court. Paul Savage will also testify at the inquest.

I don't believe PS is the lawn mower man imo.

Anne Maree Sharpley tells the court she noticed a man down the street mowing his front lawn at the time. He stopped and asked if everything was ok, before putting the mower away and joining the search with his dogs.

“I went to Paul’s house and knocked on the door and he came out and I said they were looking for a little boy....He came out and started looking,” she told the court. Paul Savage will also testify at the inquest.

I don't believe PS is the lawn mower man imo.

I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member