Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure does sound odd philamena, and the last post that said how much is this all costing the parents, who cares, how can you put a price on a persons life especially a beautiful little gir.

I know! That comment wasn't appropriate either. A huge sum of money has been donated towards finding precious little Madeline. The parents mentioning money is just plain odd.

How many days now has Maddy been missing? I think it's 15 days, isn't it? The longer she's missing the less likely she'll be found alive. I pray for her safe recovery.

Yep, you could be right Dingo. Maybe they will get some PR people to respin what a great couple they are etc. Sounds like they need Harry M.Miller does'nt it? I wonder if he is chasing David 'I am innocent' Hicks?
According to certain posters it costs too much money to have PR people, not that I can see why they need PR people, wouldnt you hire private investigators etc than PR people.

Im laughing Kazz....HarryM would proberly do a better job....but I daresay his hands will be full with DavidH.

According to certain posters it costs too much money to have PR people, not that I can see why they need PR people, wouldnt you hire private investigators etc than PR people.
They will hire private investigators I think. That will be the next announcement.. It is the natural thing to do.Especially if you are innocent of anything.

I know! That comment wasn't appropriate either. A huge sum of money has been donated towards finding precious little Madeline. The parents mentioning money is just plain odd.

How many days now has Maddy been missing? I think it's 15 days, isn't it? The longer she's missing the less likely she'll be found alive. I pray for her safe recovery.
I really feel that there wont be a good outcome for Maddie and it breaks my heart to think that way.......Im still praying for a miracle though.

They will hire private investigators I think. That will be the next announcement.. It is the natural thing to do.Especially if you are innocent of anything.
You would think so, but they should have done it ages ago, its been two weeks, and we diary about their daily lives, that has been shown to the public all over the world, how does that help Madelaine.

You would think so, but they should have done it ages ago, its been two weeks, and we diary about their daily lives, that has been shown to the public all over the world, how does that help Madelaine.
My guess is that this is being put out to keep maddie in the forefront of the media and in peoples thoughs. Actually it is a good way to keep her case active and get her case around the world.
If maddie's case is not kept high profile then she will be forgotten until another child goes missing. What a sad mess this is...I am surprised Private Dicks have not been put on the case before now...

I really feel that there wont be a good outcome for Maddie and it breaks my heart to think that way.......Im still praying for a miracle though.
Me too dingo! We'll keep praying and hoping for the best.

Several posters have already said this, some straight out, others in "so many words" but the bottom line is that it is "unbelievable" that these childen were left alone.

I have not been able to read every news report, but what I am picking up, is that there were 4 families, resulting in 8 adults. Wouldn't 1, just 1 of the 8 adults have mentioned something? I suppose the conversation could have gone either way -- Do you think it is safe to leave the children alone? Oh sure, there's lots of security and its a contained environment, what could go wrong?

The parents could have been at either end of the conversation, but it must have been talked about. Then, the room was next to a parking lot?

To me, that's what makes it so unbelievable. 8 adults - and not one raised a warning? How can that be?

I think the parents are being looked at. The conflicting reports of the parents checking on the kids, the lack of information from the police, the family's PR work (although they do seem to have friends in high places).

Why hasn't Maddie been found by now? May the Lord bless her and keep her....

Salem

My guess is that this is being put out to keep maddie in the forefront of the media and in peoples thoughs. Actually it is a good way to keep her case active and get her case around the world.
If maddie's case is not kept high profile then she will be forgotten until another child goes missing. What a sad mess this is...I am surprised Private Dicks have not been put on the case before now...
Yes your right Kazz, and PI's should be involved if they are not already, maybe even physics, they have been known to help before, even though I am not a great believer, but I would be pulling out all the guns.

Several posters have already said this, some straight out, others in "so many words" but the bottom line is that it is "unbelievable" that these childen were left alone.

I have not been able to read every news report, but what I am picking up, is that there were 4 families, resulting in 8 adults. Wouldn't 1, just 1 of the 8 adults have mentioned something? I suppose the conversation could have gone either way -- Do you think it is safe to leave the children alone? Oh sure, there's lots of security and its a contained environment, what could go wrong?

The parents could have been at either end of the conversation, but it must have been talked about. Then, the room was next to a parking lot?

To me, that's what makes it so unbelievable. 8 adults - and not one raised a warning? How can that be?

I think the parents are being looked at. The conflicting reports of the parents checking on the kids, the lack of information from the police, the family's PR work (although they do seem to have friends in high places).

Why hasn't Maddie been found by now? May the Lord bless her and keep her....

Salem
A Lot of things dont make sense in relation to the parents, I hope the police officials can find something out soon, time is running out.

I know this is now pointless , but what sort of range do those baby monitors have......could they have at least used one of those.......and how could so many adults all be so neglectful.....did the other adults at dinner have children aswell?..if so were there children left unsupervised also.

The father has returned to England to 1. Arrange for the family to stay indefinitely in Portugal (getting more clothes, etc), 2. Hire private detectives, and 3. Retrieve some more photos of Madeleine from family albums to put on the website.

They have always intended to hire private detectives - however, they held off until the Portuguese police had conducted a full investigation. They still trust that that Portuguese are doing things right in Portugal, but they are becoming convinced that Madeleine is no longer in Portugal and will use the private detectives in other European countries.

There has been a possible sighting of Madeleine in Morocco. A woman saw a girl resembling Madeleine ask the Middle Eastern looking man she was with "When can I see Mummy?". This lead is being followed up. As far as I know, it happened quite a while back, so if it was Madeleine, she probably long gone now.

The father has returned to England to 1. Arrange for the family to stay indefinitely in Portugal (getting more clothes, etc), 2. Hire private detectives, and 3. Retrieve some more photos of Madeleine from family albums to put on the website.

They have always intended to hire private detectives - however, they held off until the Portuguese police had conducted a full investigation. They still trust that that Portuguese are doing things right in Portugal, but they are becoming convinced that Madeleine is no longer in Portugal and will use the private detectives in other European countries.

There has been a possible sighting of Madeleine in Morocco. A woman saw a girl resembling Madeleine ask the Middle Eastern looking man she was with "When can I see Mummy?". This lead is being followed up. As far as I know, it happened quite a while back, so if it was Madeleine, she probably long gone now.
Well lets hope that we will hear something soon then, I pray for her safe return.

Who cares what it is costing them how can you put a price on a childs life, I would pay everything I had and get loans and beg for money if I had to, to get my child back.
Hi Shazza, I am sitting here with my mouth wide open! I think you misunderstood the point I was trying to make.

ITA with you. It almost seems to me like bringing an entourage from
England to deal with PR, financial and legal matters is a bit odd too. Money means nothing to them because it all could be done by phone or fax! And none of this really has anything to do with finding Madeline, no. It is about protecting their good name and any problems they might run into there.

Has it been actually confirmed they hired a PR firm? I was just giving my opinion on what I was seeing from the release of their schedule. I felt certain it came from a 'spin doctor' to try to gain back the public's sympathy.

Has it been actually confirmed they hired a PR firm? I was just giving my opinion on what I was seeing from the release of their schedule. I felt certain it came from a 'spin doctor' to try to gain back the public's sympathy.

Hi Seriously Searching, I did read they had brought these people to Portugal and that the father is in England getting everything straightened out so they can stay in Portugal indefinately.

If I find a link I'll bring it back, OK

Thanks! It isn't neccessary to post the link tho. I just missed that part and wanted to make sure my earlier post hadn't misled anyone. : )

My opinion is that the "good" Doctors knew from the second they found their daughter missing, their story wasn't going to bode well with the public of being at dinner and leaving the kids. Hmmm...they didn't waste any time bringing in an entire team to try to fix that, did they?!

I did find something that is a verrrrry interesting read, as far as theories go:

http://formadeleine.proboards106.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1179404414
Snippet
"Here is my (current) theory (my opinion only):

M did not get up and walk out that door. Even if the parents were telling the truth about the 30 minute checks there was still plenty of time to take M. I believe that SM, RH, and any other perps watched this family (perhaps even his Lover's husband did as he cleaned the pool...I wonder if they checked into that???) and after a couple of days of the same routine (get kids from the babysitter/daycare, feed them, put them to bed then eat dinner with friends) the predators knew when and how to do it. The Mcans were near the end of their vacation so, if my theory would be the case, the perps had lots of intel on how to nab this child just from watching the parental movement in the previous days.

The reason I do not believe M left on her own is because she was a very little girl.
Any adult seeing a kid that age walking around would most likely see the child was lost. The vanishing of M took place between 1900 and 2200ish....it was still light out for the most part. If M woke up and wanted her parents I do not believe she would walk the totally oposite way of where her parents were (and also, light, sounds, etc). The store was closed.

These type of resorts also usually start a group of people every one to two weeks. On the day of their arrival including the next day or so, I bet that RM or SM (or both) were on the resort property hunting a child. M looked like RM's daughter and he lit onto that like pouring kerosene on a match. . . ." by Nursebeeme

Thanks! It isn't neccessary to post the link tho. I just missed that part and wanted to make sure my earlier post hadn't misled anyone. : )

My opinion is that the "good" Doctors knew from the second they found their daughter missing, their story wasn't going to bode well with the public of being at dinner and leaving the kids. Hmmm...they didn't waste any time bringing in an entire team to try to fix that, did they?!

On thing I've noticed about people like this SS is they are reluctant to risk anything that might keep them from their profession. I just don't see anything about Madeline in all this. Even if they are innocent with any involvement in her disappearance, this certainly looks purely self serving to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus