Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he'd gone to work, would he have been with other people, or did he work alone? (Wondering if he needed an alibi which he wouldn't necessarily have had at work, if he worked alone.)

Did Brendan and Karlie see each other give evidence?
yes.

She was also asked if she had any information about WT, what would she do and she said she would call crimestoppers.

BC would leave for work at 5.30. The phonecall that he did not recall with NC the morning of the day WT disappeared happened at 5 am. NC would get up for work at 4.30am and talk many morning s to BC around 5a.m. She said in a statement that on that day he was saying things were not feeling right. I imagine at that time of the day, the sky was black. He decided not to go to work, he doesn't remember the conversation but he remembers feeling that way often at that period of time probably through stress and emotions about stuff going on between him and KT and FaCS in their lives and it was getting on top of him. He went to Maccas at about 5.30, 6.00am and was there for a couple of hours with his tablet, no phone.
I can buy the doomed feeling . Parents definately have an inbuilt 6th sense when it comes to their children. I believe that 100%

BC would leave for work at 5.30. The phonecall that he did not recall with NC the morning of the day WT disappeared happened at 5 am. NC would get up for work at 4.30am and talk many morning s to BC around 5a.m. She said in a statement that on that day he was saying things were not feeling right. I imagine at that time of the day, the sky was black. He decided not to go to work, he doesn't remember the conversation but he remembers feeling that way often at that period of time probably through stress and emotions about stuff going on between him and KT and FaCS in their lives and it was getting on top of him. He went to Maccas at about 5.30, 6.00am and was there for a couple of hours with his tablet, no phone.
Talks to her son nearly every morning yet NC had only seen William once. Strange.

On the day of William’s disappearance, he rose early – around 5am – and went to McDonald’s for breakfast.

He was living at the time with William’s mother, who was heavily pregnant, and their son (William’s younger brother).

The couple had been fighting “and I’d always leave, I’d go for a walk (when that happened.) I was dealing with things, I don’t know if you’d call it stress.

“I was sick of all this stuff that was going on in my life, dealing with DoCS, feelings and emotions.”

He said William’s mother was home when he got home from breakfast, but later went shopping. She told the Coroner she needed to get baby blankets and other paraphernalia, for the child she was expecting.

She was home by the time police knocked on the door, about 4.30pm.

NoCookies
William Tyrrell inquest: biological father hits out at welfare authorities

William’s parents were given what is considered a generous contact regime: six visits a year.

William’s father said he attended as many of those “contacts” as he could, “not in the way I would have liked to, as a normal person.

“I was working 100 per cent of the time,” he said, trying to prove that he could be a good parent.

NoCookies

William’s parents were given what is considered a generous contact regime: six visits a year.

William’s father said he attended as many of those “contacts” as he could, “not in the way I would have liked to, as a normal person.

“I was working 100 per cent of the time,” he said, trying to prove that he could be a good parent.

NoCookies
Wow that a visit every 8 weeks and considered generous - that would be tough

Sorry you are better than a link. You were there!

Last edited:
If he'd gone to work, would he have been with other people, or did he work alone? (Wondering if he needed an alibi which he wouldn't necessarily have had at work, if he worked alone.)

Did Brendan and Karlie see each other give evidence?

I wonder how long Maccas keep their cctv.
There’d be loads of witnesses + receipt.

'I didn't take him': William Tyrrell's biological parents testify
In that document, the woman states: "If I took him, I would be gone and I would have (his sister) as well. I want a normal life. I don't want to be hiding away with them somewhere."

Junior counsel assisting the coroner, Tracey Stevens, asked: "If you were informed by anyone of information of William's whereabouts, what would you do?"

"I'm still waiting to be informed," the man replied.

I don't know what suppression orders the msm are under so I'm not sure if I can outline circumstances of WT's removal, visits and any other issues that were discussed today by BC and KT.

You can let us know what happened in Court, you just can't ID Bio's and Fosters in any way at all - even initials IMO. That's what I hear re the Coroners Non Publication Orders.

Just to add: Visits by Bio's etc have already been released via tweet and MSM.

In that document, the woman states: "If I took him, I would be gone and I would have (his sister) as well. I want a normal life. I don't want to be hiding away with them somewhere."

Junior counsel assisting the coroner, Tracey Stevens, asked: "If you were informed by anyone of information of William's whereabouts, what would you do?"

"I'm still waiting to be informed," the man replied.

Smart answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member