Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the entire news report. It saddened me so much, although I knew in my heart and mind that Noah had been murdered. It really was hard to hear them say he was tortured. This little boy was so nice and innocent. I spent time with him. I hope bubba in jail treats the sperm donor like he deserves to be treated. Just heart breaking.

I just knew this would be a horrific one:(. Poor little guy.

Me too. :(

This case has had a profound effect on my psyche especially in light of what I endured starting at 8. :(

I pray LE can bring Noah home as he so deserves it. I'm so thankful the will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I pray for his sister to heal and overcome what she has had to witness and endure.

Noah just like Kyron will forever be in my heart.
God bless you sweet precious Noah.

I watched the entire news report. It saddened me so much, although I knew in my heart and mind that Noah had been murdered. It really was hard to hear them say he was tortured. This little boy was so nice and innocent. I spent time with him. I hope bubba in jail treats the sperm donor like he deserves to be treated. Just heart breaking.

It must be so hard for you. I'm so sorry. :(

One look at Noah and you could tell he was a sweet and precious child. A gentle soul.

It always seems like the most gentle are the ones who fall victim to this sort of vile excuses of a human being.

Noah has his angel wings now. Small comfort and unfair but it's all that remains. He will suffer no more.

Justice for Noah.

MOO

It's confusing because upon review, that code section (W&I 300) is not really a charge. It is not within the penal code.

Instead, it defines how jurisdiction over a child can be obtained in a dependency court case, like when a juvenile is removed from the parents' care.

Both parents have been charged with one count of penal code section 273 A (a).

I will edit to provide a screen shot. The case number for future reference is
RIF1901251.

is it possible that they "booked" it as a hold to be sure he appears in court on that case? jails do things all types of different ways. we used to have a "civil" tank for inmates who were only there for child support cases and no other criminal charge, so they were kept separate.

I believe that Noah was subjected to systematic abuse/torture, by his sperm donor. I believe the mother was at least aware and did not stop him.

I think Noah slowly died and that the parents fought over what to do as the child was dying. Dad may have kicked out mom and did not allow her back in because he disagreed with calling for help, so she may have been unaware as to when exactly he succumbed.

The mother would have had excellent grounds for custody against the father due to his apparent lack of involvement.

However, the grandparents would've had much better grounds than either parent, IMO, if indeed they had raised the kids most of their lives and if there were on-going issues with the parents.

The fact that the mother supposedly camped out and did not go for help earlier nor ask her parents for assistance indicates to me a level of not fear, but culpability. Maybe either drugs were at play or she didn't want to give her parents reason to try to get the kids back, IDK. But both parents were charged with the same crime, although there are two ways to get there - one is inflicting the abuse and the other is allowing it to happen.

I will never accept the abused spouse excuse for allowing a child to be harmed. No amount of fear of a spouse/partner could come close to the level of fear at my child being abused/killed.

I would kill any person who is harming my child before allowing them to continue to harm my kid.

I totally agree w you. I think it was an abuse situation but I don't think she is not culpable.

Even though I knew this news was coming it still breaks my heart. Sitting here listening to the sound of my 8 year old son laughing and giggling with several of his friends of the same age that are over right now and I can't help but think how disgusting and unconscionable it is that anyone, let alone a parent who is supposed to give up their own life to protect their children, could bring harm to an innocent child like this. Rest in peace, sweet angel. Fly high.

Last edited:
OMG

"Detectives have seen two store’s surveillance video, taken on March 4, of the father purchasing acid at one and a 32-gallon plastic trash can at another, among other items, according to a Declaration in Support of An Arrest Warrant, which was file by a Corona police detective on Thursday in Riverside Superior Court.

Further, the declaration says, Bryce McIntosh searched the web for “what kind of plastic can stand ‘uriatic (sic) acid?” and “Normal heart rate for an 8 year old when they are running.”

Father charged with murder of missing 8-year-old Noah McIntosh of Corona – Press Enterprise

There is more at the link. (In tears now.)

OMG

"Detectives have seen two store’s surveillance video, taken on March 4, of the father purchasing acid at one and a 32-gallon plastic trash can at another, among other items, according to a Declaration in Support of An Arrest Warrant, which was file by a Corona police detective on Thursday in Riverside Superior Court.

Further, the declaration says, Bryce McIntosh searched the web for “what kind of plastic can stand ‘uriatic (sic) acid?” and “Normal heart rate for an 8 year old when they are running.”

Father charged with murder of missing 8-year-old Noah McIntosh of Corona – Press Enterprise

OMG :(

I've specifically held back posting my thoughts which were unfortunately along these lines. This is as bad as I had imagined but I would try to calm myself when thinking these unspeakable thoughts.

This needs to suffer. :mad::mad:
MOO

RIP sweet Noah.

Oh. I'm so sorry. That had to be horrible to have met this beautiful child and go through this. Hugs.

It must be so hard for you. I'm so sorry. :(

One look at Noah and you could tell he was a sweet and precious child. A gentle soul.

It always seems like the most gentle are the ones who fall victim to this sort of vile excuses of a human being.

Noah has his angel wings now. Small comfort and unfair but it's all that remains. He will suffer no more.

Justice for Noah.

MOO

It's very true that the most gentle ones seem to be victims the most often. I think their vulnerability and gentleness enrages these monsters.

I'm glad you survived your childhood BOSCOE.

OMG

Oh no. I don't know if I can follow this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288