Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybervampira

Reaction score
Missing woman Libby Squire | Humberside Police

Can you help find missing Libby Squire (21) last seen getting into a taxi outside Welly club in Hull at around 11pm last night?

She is 5ft 7ins tall with shoulder length brown hair and was wearing a black long sleeved top, leather jacket and black denim skirt with lace.

If you have seen her please call 101 quoting log 29 of 01/02/19.

upload_2019-2-2_10-21-48.jpegupload_2019-2-2_10-25-38.jpeg

Humberside Police

Woman, 21, missing after last being seen getting into taxi on night out

Huge search for missing Libby Squire continues

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14

Last edited by a moderator:
Admin note:
Websleuths operates differently than other sites. It may be difficult to understand our rules in the beginning but when you have been here awhile you begin to appreciate the reasoning behind the rules. Primarily, we respect the integrity of a case by keeping out rumors and we also uphold protecting the innocent and peripheral players in a case.

New members need to read the following terms of service in their entirety. Members are responsible for knowing our rules and posting accordingly.

Rules - Etiquette & Information

Please be mindful of the following:
* We do not sleuth people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.

* We do not link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects/POI.

* We never post the name of a private individual, minor or adult, who has not been named in the media.

* Questions about the rules or moderation should be addressed to a mod in a private message called a conversation. DO NOT discuss them in the thread.

* If you see a post that violates TOS, do not reply as it will cause a huge clean up for mods. Alert the post so a mod can look at the post.

* If you quote a post which later is removed by a mod, your post is subject to removal, as well.

Here is some information regarding our social media rules in case you missed it on the last thread.

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

• Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
  • Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

• Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
  • Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • ***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.
  • Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

In summary, only the bolded blue are allowed to be discussed here.

If anyone is still not clear about the rules please contact me or another moderator via private message/conversation before posting.

Just bringing this forward from thread #2

Timeline:

11:18pm Libby turned away from Welly,
11:22pm Libby put in taxi
11:29 Taxi drops her near home on Wellesley Av. Neighbours saw her stumbling in street.
11:40 - 11:45 caught on CCTV on bench. Around this time grey beard man stopped to offer assistance, she declined, police have cleared him
11:49ish PR? car arrives on Haworth Street (per ITV CCTV)
12:04-12:06 ish man smoking (CCTV)
12:08 passenger door opens and someone/something is on passenger seat
(CCTV)
12:09 car drives away (CCTV)

12:09 police say Libby had left the bench by now
12:19 the same car (tbc) seen Newland Av (per Sun CCTV)
12:15-12:30ish dark and eerie screams coming from park for 15 minutes
12:30ish man seen running from park
12:30ish scream and banging gate heard from Heathcote St near Libbys house.

admin note:
These type of cases are emotional and tensions build when the victim cannot be found. Keep the discussion civil and respectful or face the loss of posting privileges. FYI Mods have the capability of issuing (individual member) thread reply bans which can be temporary (days, week, etc.) or permanent.

If you are particularly bothered by posts you have the ability to place a member on your ignore list. You will not be able to see their responses but will be able to see when someone quotes them.

It is a TOS violation to tell others how or what to post or not post. If you don’t agree with a post, either scroll and roll or put the other member on ignore. Rudeness toward other members is not acceptable and may result in the loss of posting privileges in the form of a temporary or permanent thread reply ban or full forum time out. The topic of the thread is Libby Squire not other members. Expect a TO or worse if you choose to post snide comments.

Bouquets laid in tribute to Libby Squire will be turned into potpourri to fulfil her family's wish the flowers not go to waste.

The huge array of vast floral offerings, laid on a bench where she was last seen, will be transformed and scented like roses, which were Miss Squire's favourite flower.

Flowers for Libby Squire to be turned into potpourri

@Newthoughts sorry, can’t reply directly as new thread, but there is an online public Avon rep website and a public Avon page on SM. Anyone in Hull can make an order with P’s wife by just entering their details. If she was trying to make as much money as possible, I believe she would be promoting the Avon to a wider market than just friends or family.

@Newthoughts sorry, can’t reply directly as new thread, but there is an online public Avon rep website and a public Avon page on SM. Anyone in Hull can make an order with P’s wife by just entering their details. If she was trying to make as much money as possible, I believe she would be promoting the Avon to a wider market than just friends or family.
It's a possibility that PR got names there initially. I do think he planned things and that suggests a planner rather than someone who just happens to see a woman and decides to act. We never worked out a good reason for him being in Haworth street for example.

It would depend on how much of a business she wanted it to be I guess.

As his wife would the police have access to her accounts and things? Is her Avon account still going?

@Cherwell

I can’t quote your post from the previous thread but just wanted to say I agree with you. Although anyone ‘should’ be able to go out and drink copious amounts of alcohol, this is in itself is obviously more likely to result in injury or even death than the possibility of being attacked and/or murdered. Then add in issues of responsibility, costs, danger to others etc ..

Being blind drunk is never a good idea. Sorry I did not reiterate that. I was trying to highlight how Libby probably never intended to become that intoxicated and it can happen to anyone depending on numerous variables.

Last edited:
It's a possibility that PR got names there initially. I do think he planned things and that suggests a planner rather than someone who just happens to see a woman and decides to act. We never worked out a good reason for him being in Haworth street for example.

It would depend on how much of a business she wanted it to be I guess.

As his wife would the police have access to her accounts and things? Is her Avon account still going?

Yes publicly available website is still active. I’m not certain on police access to accounts, I’m sure they could request access and we aren’t aware of any reason she wouldn’t be anything other than helpful. Logic would tell me that he had seen Libby in her vulnerable state and had parked to observe but could well be something else entirely!

I could be wrong but I don't believe Avon's key market is likely to be students. They would pick up makeup in High Street stores. Or, if they're really into makeup, order specific brands online, not generic and rather old-fashioned Avon. I don't believe it's how he'd target young student victims.

There's two possible reasons why PR was down Haworth Street.

One he'd popped for takeaway or to Convenience store or he'd spotted Libby while out prowling era for his other crimes.

I could be wrong but I don't believe Avon's key market is likely to be students. They would pick up makeup in High Street stores. Or, if they're really into makeup, order specific brands online, not generic and rather old-fashioned Avon. I don't believe it's how he'd target young student victims.

I agree ..I struggle with the Avon link
To be honest from what I have read with the high student population in the area plus other previously mentioned HMO / rented housing I'd imagine every other house had a young female living in it ...its certainly not an area full of lawn mowing middle aged / elderly couples

Avon has tried really hard to re-brand and stay current for today’s market but I think it’s struggling to keep up. ‘Drug store’ make up has received massive social media influencer boost & hype in the past few years and I think uni girls would tend to grab this more, even when out shopping for food or order the specific brands they like online..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member