Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for this, this is very interesting.

Up until this point I'd been convinced that Leah left of her own accord because of the lack of information from LE, but now I'm really not sure. The fact that she didn't withdraw any cash in the 28 days before her disappearance and that she was planning to redecorate her bedroom tells me that she wasn't planning to run away IMO. She has no access to money (no cash and she hasn't used her bank account since), and she was planning things for the future (holiday, bedroom redecoration).

The thing about her phone being turned off at 8:30am really strikes me as odd too. Could it be that someone did take her on her way to work and quickly turned off her phone to avoid location tracking (perhaps they didn't know that her phone couldn't be tracked?).

And I know there's been speculation that Leah would be able to fight back a potential abductor with her martial arts skills, but maybe she recognised the person and he/she offered to give Leah a lift to work? Maybe it could be someone who works somewhere on the Knowlhill estate, either in the same building as Leah or in another one and she has seen them around so would be more inclined to take a lift from them?

Just what I've been thinking, all MOO.
I agree with you, feel it is someone she knows quite well, either went into their car or possibly their house.

I wonder where Leah's phone last pinged before being turned off. I'm also curious as to when her phone and social media were last used, was there any activity the morning of the 15th?
I read that Leah's phone was last used at 8am on the 15th
8:15 footage on CCTV
8:25 phone was turned off

Very small window of time; been wondering too

I wonder where Leah's phone last pinged before being turned off. I'm also curious as to when her phone and social media were last used, was there any activity the morning of the 15th?

can you link please where the phone times were posted please ?

I was thinking about the Podcast and the intrusive questions, an example was said in the interview but I don’t want to write it out in black and white. I wonder if the family has been asked to write down the more out-of-the-ordinary comments they receive and who said them as a matter of course to be reviewed by their family liaison officers?

I was also wondering again about the lack of national news coverage. Would papers publish if requested by the police or do police issue a press release or conference and it is up to the paper? Would there be differences in the process if an adult goes missing rather than a child or is a child automatically high risk due to age?

Lack of anything to work with. Very early on in Libby you had spidercam, followed by an arrest and some pretty interesting charges etc.

Here we have nothing. Apart from the talking point of the cctv showing someone walking behind Leah.
Does anyone have a link or something for this? Forgive me; I have gone through this thread and have been following this strange case and I am only just hearing about someone walking behind or possibly following her. That is VERY telling and worrisome; I would like to know more.

Does anyone have a link or something for this? Forgive me; I have gone through this thread and have been following this strange case and I am only just hearing about someone walking behind or possibly following her. That is VERY telling and worrisome; I would like to know more.

Here you go:
Heart Four Counties News

I think I can post this FB because it’s regional MSM?

It's been debated, but I think it's just an editing error on the part of Heart.

Thanks a bunch, @Oraclle. So the person they are referring to as following her is that individual in black clothing at the very end of the video, then. Hmm. I suppose it should be looked into. Could be nothing; could break the case wide open. That particular area in the video seems very secluded, but it could just simply be the angle of the camera. Interesting.

MOO IMO

Thanks a bunch, @Oraclle. So the person they are referring to as following her is that individual in black clothing at the very end of the video, then. Hmm. I suppose it should be looked into. Could be nothing; could break the case wide open. That particular area in the video seems very secluded, but it could just simply be the angle of the camera. Interesting.

MOO IMO
It's around about here:

Google Maps

The footpath's wide enough for four people to walk abreast, but it's quite well shaded by the surrounding buildings, yes.

It's around about here:

Google Maps

The footpath's wide enough for four people to walk abreast, but it's quite well shaded by the surrounding buildings, yes.
Gotcha ... Wonder if they know who the individual is and have spoken to him (or her). Unlikely IMO. Unless they have come forward and contacted LE but I haven’t heard anything about that.

I’m watching the video and to me, it’s seeming more suspicious than anything. Are local MSM and LE making a big deal out of this individual and focusing on the person or does it seem like they don’t suspect the individual is involved?

IMO MOO

The only recent news I have seen (including siblings Facebook) is just focusing on come home and/or tell police/charity anything. I am suspecting there is some kind of news restriction as the podcast is very newsworthy as far as I am concerned and I can’t believe MSM is not more interested.

The only recent news I have seen (including siblings Facebook) is just focusing on come home and/or tell police/charity anything. I am suspecting there is some kind of news restriction as the podcast is very newsworthy as far as I am concerned and I can’t believe MSM is not more interested.
What podcast are you referring to? I would like to listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni