CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #51 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I don't think this was about finances or child support. Look, the man went ape when a medical professional came between he and his child for a few moments. So much so that child services were called in.
This is about control over his child, and he wanted it and didn't want to share it with anyone. He became very aggressive with anyone who got between he and his daughter, and sharing custody would have been the ultimate loss of control for him.
This wasn't about money, it was about control. Having someone that was his, all his. Someone he owned, someone that was a part of him and he was aggressive with anyone that got between he and his child.
Good post -- I would worry if somehow he were able to get control of that little girl, control freak that he is.

People who are mean to animals, as we know he is, are also mean to people, as we know he is. We not only want him behind bars for life, we also want him away from that trusting little innocent for life.

I'm not sure that fragments were found. I know that she said that.

Is The Gazette an investigative journalist media Source?

Or did they misinterpret what was stated?.

Sometimes, media misinterprets and folks from here have questioned them, and then cleared it up.

Has anybody contacted the reporter?

I have never seen this anywhere else, or perhaps I have just forgotten?

I noticed the sentence when I read the Gazette article the other day, and didn’t recall ever hearing about phone fragments being found before? I messaged the reporter asking about it but I never received a response.

Last edited:
I agree. I don't think this was about finances or child support. Look, the man went ape when a medical professional came between he and his child for a few moments. So much so that child services were called in.
This is about control over his child, and he wanted it and didn't want to share it with anyone. He became very aggressive with anyone who got between he and his daughter, and sharing custody would have been the ultimate loss of control for him.
This wasn't about money, it was about control. Having someone that was his, all his. Someone he owned, someone that was a part of him and he was aggressive with anyone that got between he and his child.
Wishing I could like this more than once. I agree, everything about this tragedy was about control... right down to telling his lackey she “had a mess to clean up“. Now with this information about him accusing KB of abuse, we now know he was planning this for so much longer than anyone thought. All for control. MOO

No sane person would agree to any of this.
I am guessing she has limited options in the boyfriend department... She had to go back into her past to find a guy and he was a murdering nutcase who used her as his cleanup maid. She may have had attitude when it came to Kelsey because she was small and pretty. Believe it or not, some of the larger ladies get ugly if someone is thinner... I guess it's because they wish they were thin too. Krystal was thinner at one time so I would assume she would be extra pissed. I feel bad for her husband and kids.

Sam Kraemer’s tweets agree with you Chocoholic, disposed at hospital.

Shaking My Head (SMH). Unbelievable. Yet, I shouldn't be surprised. One would think the very last place to dispose of evidence would be at one's place of employment. Why didn't she break up the phones and chuck them into the gorge with the keys??

Dumb and Dumber . . ..

JMVHO.

ETA: So, any word that LE searched the hospital for the phone pieces? Maybe she disposed of these pieces with the hazardous waste.

Last edited:
Shaking My Head (SMH). Unbelievable. Yet, I shouldn't be surprised. One would think the very last place to dispose of evidence would be at one's place of employment. Why didn't she break up the phones and chuck them into the gorge with the keys??

Dumb and Dumber . . ..

JMVHO.

ETA: So, any word that LE searched the hospital for the phone pieces? Maybe she disposed of these pieces with the hazardous waste.
No word. I wonder if she took the batteries out... :eek:

No telling what and where KK disposed of things. I don’t believe one word of anything she has said. I hope she’s told so many lies that she ends up getting caught in a mess with her plea deal and serves more time like she should.
Bless sweet Baby K. with all the LOVE & HAPPINESS she deserves along with the Berreth family.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I noticed the sentence when I read the Gazette article the other day, and didn’t recall ever hearing about phone fragments being found before? I messaged the reporter asking about it but I never received a response.
They may be thinking of the fragments LE discovered at the Frazee Ranch. I don't think it's accurate. Imo

Hi
First time poster.
I believe the sweater over the eyes. I think that was PF's plan to attack her without her knowing. KK mentions picking up a knotted sweater when she was cleaning. I don't think that that is a detail that she would think to put in there. I'll bet it was the sweater that KB was wearing when she went shopping earlier. It looked like a light weight one that could easily be tied. Also, I think that PF was picking up KK's teeth and in doing so one fell down a vent and he was too lazy to retrieve it. Then he had second thoughts about it and told KK to retrieve it.
When PF said something to KK about using a bat and that it wouldn't be hard (to kill with), I think that is when KK got the idea that PF had killed before. I think that he may have used that method on a dog before. Sad. Bet he was surprised when it didn't work the same on a person.
Feel so sad for the Berreth family. Not fair.
So, I believe PF did the deed. Can't stand KK. Can't understand KK.
Feel like I know some of you! Been reading this forum since November. Thought it was about time I joined in.

Hi
First time poster.
I believe the sweater over the eyes. I think that was PF's plan to attack her without her knowing. KK mentions picking up a knotted sweater when she was cleaning. I don't think that that is a detail that she would think to put in there. I'll bet it was the sweater that KB was wearing when she went shopping earlier. It looked like a light weight one that could easily be tied. Also, I think that PF was picking up KK's teeth and in doing so one fell down a vent and he was too lazy to retrieve it. Then he had second thoughts about it and told KK to retrieve it.
When PF said something to KK about using a bat and that it wouldn't be hard (to kill with), I think that is when KK got the idea that PF had killed before. I think that he may have used that method on a dog before. Sad. Bet he was surprised when it didn't work the same on a person.
Feel so sad for the Berreth family. Not fair.
So, I believe PF did the deed. Can't stand KK. Can't understand KK.
Feel like I know some of you! Been reading this forum since November. Thought it was about time I joined in.
Welcome to Websleuths, but maybe. Good to have you with us, and great first post! :) MOO

They may be thinking of the fragments LE discovered at the Frazee Ranch. I don't think it's accurate. Imo
What fragments are these at the Frazee ranch? I don't remember anything about that.

In Exec18-111 the inventory list includes whole phones items#12, #20, #34. CBI Slater testified at the Prelim:

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
The melted plastic was described as black & clumped into small balls.@KOAA

What fragments are these at the Frazee ranch? I don't remember anything about that.

In Exec18-111 the inventory list includes whole phones items#12, #20, #34. CBI Slater testified at the Prelim:

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
The melted plastic was described as black & clumped into small balls.@KOAA
Yes, the small pieces of melted plastic found at the ranch. They have been described in different ways so maybe it's possible that the writer of the article is getting that confused with what they are claiming was found at KK's home. They seem to be the only source that has made this claim so I'm assuming it was an error. Either that or they are the only ones who are correct. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth