Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ketamine is a vet drug used to sedate horses, in that area with all the racehorses I would not be shocked to find it out and available if you knew the right people, so theres that.

Druggies call it K-Holing and it gives the user an out of body experience, seems like I did hear it may be explored as a use for PTSD and anxiety. I dunno where I read this and I dunno if it is in use or just being investigated as a possible treatment

I'm sorry, I think I'm missing something. I didn't say anything about drugs and I didn't mean to imply anything about drugs. I was talking about whether there was any scenario where the story of her leaving on foot might be true--so I was wondering whether she might have pre-arranged to have a friend pick her up. Speculating. That's all.

Phil Pendleton‏Verified account @philtvnews
Police, coroner called to South Fork area of Lincoln Co after remains were found. More at 4-6 @WKYT

D2xTC2tWsAMgCBY.jpg

D2xTC3RWwAE5G-s.jpg

12:49 PM - 28 Mar 2019 pst

Phil Pendleton‏Verified account @philtvnews
UPDATE TO BODY DISCOVERED STORY IN LINCOLN CO: coroner says it is likely a man missing for several months. Positive ID pending by medical examiner.

D2x9qIXU8AAtUfa.jpg

3:55 PM - 28 Mar 2019 pst

Prayers for his family and friends....

Family Offering Reward For Savannah Spurlock’s Return

So sad it’s been 3 months there’s not as much activity going on anymore :(
I sure hope they’re still doing searches for her, she’s out there somewhere..
side note, it’s so crazy how many bodies are being found in Kentucky?! I swear I always check the news for savannah and it’s always someone else’s body!

Finally caught up on this heartbreaking case. I just keep thinking about her children.. :(

I don't believe for a second Savannah would have left them or any of her family for that matter.

I believe she has been a victim of foul play. I hope LE can bring her home and provide justice. moo

Savannah's been on my mind a lot, especially with the murder of another young woman after a night out at the bars (Samantha, murdered by a fake Uber driver). I truly believe the answers lie with one or more of the men she was last with. I think it's just a matter of time. It doesn't matter if she perhaps made some questionable choices, or done things some might not have approved of for a young mother. I don't believe she walked away, not for a second. Her poor babies, her poor family.

Savannah's been on my mind a lot, especially with the murder of another young woman after a night out at the bars (Samantha, murdered by a fake Uber driver). I truly believe the answers lie with one or more of the men she was last with. I think it's just a matter of time. It doesn't matter if she perhaps made some questionable choices, or done things some might not have approved of for a young mother. I don't believe she walked away, not for a second. Her poor babies, her poor family.
Turkey season opens 4/13

I know we aren’t supposed to discuss information stated on SM. However, if they’re comments directly said by SS is that allowed?

I went way back through SM and found some interesting comments she said that could be relevant.
If you look at the WS rules page there is more info but here is the basics on SM.

"Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)
  • Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
  • Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!"
[...]​
"Not Allowed
Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual
Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them."

Link to more info:
Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr