TX TX - Dr. Joshua Hull, 37, Temple, 13 Oct 2018

Having privileges at a hospital is very different than working there. At the VA I place students at, most physicians have privileges at 5-6 area hospitals- and might only come to the VA once a month or less.

Based on JerseyGirl’s post, I’d say you’re right, and he probably didn’t work there regularly. In my experience, every VA is different and they all have a lot of somewhat arbitrary rules.

Still missing

An internist reported missing in October has still not been located, according to Temple Police Department Cpl. Shawana Neely.

The mother of 37-year-old Joshua Hull went to the department Oct. 22 and said she hadn’t heard from Hull since Oct. 13. She went to his address on Westfield Drive and was told he’d moved out in July.

The information was also given to the mother that Hull quit his job during that same time frame, Neely said.

Hull had a 2014 black Audi Q5 that he might have driven, the initial report said.

Temple internist still missing months after report made

This doesn't sound good. He moved out, quit his job as a doctor and didn't tell his mother about it. I wonder what his occupation from July-October was? Perhaps he was depressed?

Still missing

An internist reported missing in October has still not been located, according to Temple Police Department Cpl. Shawana Neely.

The mother of 37-year-old Joshua Hull went to the department Oct. 22 and said she hadn’t heard from Hull since Oct. 13. She went to his address on Westfield Drive and was told he’d moved out in July.

The information was also given to the mother that Hull quit his job during that same time frame, Neely said.

Hull had a 2014 black Audi Q5 that he might have driven, the initial report said.

Temple internist still missing months after report made

This doesn't sound good. He moved out, quit his job as a doctor and didn't tell his mother about it. I wonder what his occupation from July-October was? Perhaps he was depressed?
Finally, mention of FAMILY being involved. Thank you GuyfromCanada. Insightful comments if you search "Dr. Hull Missing Person" on youtube, pointing towards him having some struggles.

Bump.
He worked at an urgent care center for years and I thought he was a nice guy. Very professional and kind. I had no idea he was even missing. Apparently it was posted on the local news here once. I did notice it was strange that he wasn’t there when I went for a migraine but I figured it was just his day off. There are some rumors about what happened but I don’t think they are true.

So, He moved and quit his job in July and did not tell his mother about it. Where did he move to? Was he homeless and unemployed for 3 months? Did he move in with someone? A lot of questions and no answers. No SM is strange for a 37 yr old, but not unheard of as there are a few holdouts with SM streaming. Sure hope he is found soon, his mother must be frantic.

So, He moved and quit his job in July and did not tell his mother about it. Where did he move to? Was he homeless and unemployed for 3 months? Did he move in with someone? A lot of questions and no answers. No SM is strange for a 37 yr old, but not unheard of as there are a few holdouts with SM streaming. Sure hope he is found soon, his mother must be frantic.
I don’t think he was employed anywhere else. At least not that I am aware of.i know he didn’t work at Scott and White. My husband and i had a conversation with him about that hospital and he didn’t have a lot of kind things to say about it. As far as living somewhere else, there are other apartment complexes that will sign month to month with people and plenty of hotels.

Well the local newspaper wrote a new article about this case today. For those of you that can’t view it, basically is says his car was found in an airport in Portland, Oregon on November 26th. Nothing else, no sighting of him or anything. But man, Temple, Texas to Portland, Oregon. That is a 32 hour drive. Why are we just finding this out NOW is a mystery to me.
Temple internist still missing after car found

Well the local newspaper wrote a new article about this case today. For those of you that can’t view it, basically is says his car was found in an airport in Portland, Oregon on November 26th. Nothing else, no sighting of him or anything. But man, Temple, Texas to Portland, Oregon. That is a 32 hour drive. Why are we just finding this out NOW is a mystery to me.
I searched the internet several weeks ago, trying to find information about Joshua, and there was nothing new then. Thanks for finding this information, @Ajs1004 !

I searched the internet several weeks ago, trying to find information about Joshua, and there was nothing new then. Thanks for finding this information, @Ajs1004 !
You’re welcome. The article was just published today. I am surprised they found the car in November but didn’t announce it until today. I wonder if they were checking security camera footage or something. And why did he drive all the way to Oregon. That is a LONG drive from Texas.

TYSM, @Ajs1004 finally a crumb! Can hardly wait for details:
*When car was parked there?
*Not Portland's main airport ... Why go there? Though parking at an airport doesn't mean he left by air ...hmmm
*Does car contain any clues itself?
*Was he seen on security footage?

TYSM, @Ajs1004 finally a crumb! Can hardly wait for details:
*When car was parked there?
*Not Portland's main airport ... Why go there? Though parking at an airport doesn't mean he left by air ...hmmm
*Does car contain any clues itself?
*Was he seen on security footage?
Port of Portland International Airport IS the main airport (I used to be a flight instructor at the fixed base operation there back in the early 80's). I rent a car from there any time I visit my Dad and I've not noted security cameras in the parking lots.

Maybe he never wanted to practice medicine, (family pressure). Or perhaps he wanted to work in research instead of medicine practice. He could have met someone and ran off with them to another state and get licensed there when he gets settled. His family maybe gave him to much pressure how he should lead his life and he wanted to escape their grasp. As least I hope one of these scenarios come to be, and he his safe. If he moved out in July looks like he had a plan.

Medical professionals with addiction problems are often taken into confidential professional recovery centers in other states for long-term programs. After several years in, they may gradually return to their former profession under watchful eyes or simply move onto a different profession. I am not saying this is what happened to him, just offering an alternative theory.

Medical professionals with addiction problems are often taken into confidential professional recovery centers in other states for long-term programs. After several years in, they may gradually return to their former profession under watchful eyes or simply move onto a different profession. I am not saying this is what happened to him, just offering an alternative theory.

I've seen them return to their profession within weeks of completing rehab.

I doubt this fellow had the resources to do a long term anything. At his age- he's likely still deep in the throes of paying off student loans. He is very young for a physician.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600
Back