Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybervampira

Reaction score
Richmond Police Department

MISSING PERSON

The Richmond Police Department is searching for 22-yar old Savannah Spurlock. Savannah was last seen on Friday, 1/4/2019 leaving The Other Bar located at 319 S. Limestone in Lexington, KY. Savannah was last seen leaving the bar with an unknown black male and an unknown white male. The Richmond Police Department is seeking the identity and whereabouts of these two individuals. The white male was seen leaving the area in a black, Chevy S-10 pickup. Please contact the Richmond Police Department with any information at 859-624-4776 or email information to detective@richmond.ky.us

Savannah Spurlock
Shoulder length brown/blond hair
Multiple tattoos including a rose on left shoulder, “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me” on right side torso, “I’m her daughter” on her back.
Last seen wearing a black sleeveless top and a maroon skirt with heels.

Lt. Col. Rodney Richardson
Assistant Chief of Police
rrichardson@richmond.ky.us

B7339D34-854F-4845-BE58-35A4A78AE174.jpeg 58573D51-C8FC-45BC-88D2-C3419D898F3A.jpeg 7B0F5C21-469F-4046-861F-42EA6D3A61FD.jpeg C2E4A0B2-7F97-4C87-A07A-8D7978DD64FB.jpeg

Richmond police searching for missing woman, two men last seen with her - ABC 36 News

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Thread #4

Last edited by a moderator:
Reward offered in Savannah Spurlock case exceeds $10K

Organizers are now offering more than $10,000 for anyone who can help find missing Richmond woman Savannah Spurlock.

Spurlock+16+9.jpg

[...]
Sad that she has to be on a missing persons billboard, but glad to see there is some widespread attention on Savannah's case. Somebody had to know something....

Last edited:
Several people who live in the same road confirmed LE have searched house again and were there between 10am and 4pm today. This may have come from a tip to the helpline.
Neighbours report The windows were seen to be checked with foil. A rug rolled up left outside the property was also reported. I’m not allowed to mention names of suspects so can only refer to persons home originally searched.

Last edited:
Several people who live in the same road confirmed LE have searched house again and were there between 10am and 4pm today. This may have come from a tip to the helpline.
Neighbours report The windows were seen to be checked with foil. A rug rolled up left outside the property was also reported. I’m not allowed to mention names of suspects so can only refer to persons home originally searched.
Could you give us a link to this information. tia

The reward is only offered until May 15. I don't believe that I have ever seen an expiration date on a reward. That seems pretty odd to me. Seems you would leave it on the table as long as needed. JMO
Per the MissingSavannah page the time limit was due to professional advice & the situation is urgent. Also, the reward money was supplied by her dad.

Could you give us a link to this information. tia[/

Not sure how to as last time I made an attempt it went wrong and was removed! I have seen conversations between people who live in the road the house was searched several neighbours have confirmed this I have seen their responses personally. This was before the news broke. Again I am not allowed to refer to suspects but it is a person’s home who has been mentioned at the beginning of the investigations. Lex 18 have just confirmed a house was searched but are not giving further details yet.

Last edited:
The reward is only offered until May 15. I don't believe that I have ever seen an expiration date on a reward. That seems pretty odd to me. Seems you would leave it on the table as long as needed. JMO

I've followed a couple cases that had an expiration on the reward offered. Kathy and Samantha Netherland's family put up a reward for information and had an expiration for six months later.

I've followed a couple cases that had an expiration on the reward offered. Kathy and Samantha Netherland's family put up a reward for information and had an expiration for six months later.

There was a reward offered in the Joe Clyde Daniels case in Tennessee which had dates on which the reward decreased. I thought that was clever. People in the area that know something are more likely to come forward sooner rather than later if the reward may not be there (or be less) if they wait. MOO

There was a reward offered in the Joe Clyde Daniels case in Tennessee which had dates on which the reward decreased. I thought that was clever. People in the area that know something are more likely to come forward sooner rather than later if the reward may not be there (or be less) if they wait. MOO

I think it's probably a way to get people to come forward sooner also. It can also get expensive when you start putting up your own money for a reward. I'm not saying that it isn't worth it, but I could see where it would be challenging to be able to afford it.

I have been following this case from the start. I absolutely, 100 %, think that she knew at least one , if not 2, of the men she left with. Bread crumb traces show some interesting finds. And maybe I am way off but I do not think that they killed her. Along with many others, I think she is absolutely alive. I did not feel that way a month or so ago, however.
Hi there, Just catching up after a few days offline. May I ask what information led you in this direction? I ask completely respectfully...just very interested in different opinions, perspectives, etc., especially if something points to her being alive...wouldn't that be amazing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie