Several' bodies found at Mandan, North Dakota business, 1 April 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I'd made note of the one I referenced as having complained and was responded to as not being a client. I can't find it now, as I said, and did find it curious then. Maybe not curious enough to suspect the person, but it caught my interest as there really are not too many negative reviews there. And this person's negative comments were not specific to anything, while others mention the service, or the maintenance, or, strangely, the entering of some of the rented units by RJR employees without notifying the renters. One woman had a note put in her file to be called first and start chaining her door so no one could come in when she was home. Too strange. IMO

The post you're referring to was a woman who had a judgement placed on her, and her husband had kicked her and her children out, so when "Ben" searched her she didn't come up cause her last name was different on her fb profile than that on the judgement, she had went to RJR and had her name taken of the lease, and felt she shouldn't be part of the judgement, Ben asked her to call her tomorrow so they could attempt to fix it. (some words might be different, this is just a summary of what I remember)

The post you're referring to was a woman who had a judgement placed on her, and her husband had kicked her and her children out, so when "Ben" searched her she didn't come up cause her last name was different on her fb profile than that on the judgement, she had went to RJR and had her name taken of the lease, and felt she shouldn't be part of the judgement, Ben asked her to call her tomorrow so they could attempt to fix it. (some words might be different, this is just a summary of what I remember)
I don’t think it’s the same one. The post I saw was from a man. Thanks though.

When you go to Facebook (not here on WS), what does the time stamp say?

Ugh - oops! Thank you for the explanation. For some reason FB kept crashing on me as soon as I'd open it and I didn't realize I wasn't pulling up the actual post. Went to a different device and voila - 8:52am! Sorry, y'all - carry on...

Ok, I'm still stuck on the reviews. I went to their website instead of FB and read a LOT more negative comments. One in particular, from posted time 10 months ago, specifically mentions Jackie, Lois and Robert in a not so nice way.. Poster was going to turn the company into the health department. Claimed they all needed a lesson in ethics and phone etiquette. Name is anonymous...may be the one I was thinking of as RJR response that they are not clear as to who they are.

Another one was posted ONE day ago, after the killings. Compared the company to slum lords. Referred to what happened as a learning experience. Yikes!

Hope LE is reading along too.

Ok, I'm still stuck on the reviews. I went to their website instead of FB and read a LOT more negative comments. One in particular, from posted time 10 months ago, specifically mentions Jackie, Lois and Robert I a not so nice way.. Poster was going to turn the company into the health department. Claimed they all needed a lesson in ethics and phone etiquette. Name is anonymous...may be the one I was thinking of as RJR response that they are not clear as to who they are.

Another one was posted ONE day ago, after the killings. Compared the company to slum lords. Referred to what happened as a learning experience. Yikes!

Hope LE is reading along too.

I saw that same one on their yelp reviews earlier too.

It looks like the company had enemies.
Not surprising for being in that business. But is it possible that some of the damage to the apartments was caused by the tenants themselves ?

But it could be nothing at all. Who gets enraged enough about not getting their deposit back to kill 4 people ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288