IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy's suicide note -

"Mom,

I know you are hurt and frustrated and I wish I had something better to say than I love you. But I don't. I've never really felt that I've belonged here. I've tried very hard to fit in, to be happy, to be good to those around me, but somehow I've always felt apart from everything. Tim helped with that for a while and maybe if Jim and I had been better I would have been okay, but everything fell apart and this time there were just too many pieces for me to pick up again. I can't take the chance of Jim hurting Tim because of my choices. So I've taken him somewhere safe. He will be well cared for and he says that he loves you. Please know that there is nothing you could have said or done that would have changed my mind. I'm sorry for the hurt and difficulties I know you're going to face. I just hope you will be able to forgive me one day. Please let Brian, Kathy, Natalie, Adam, Cara, Sydney, and Phoebe know that I do love them and it was just time for me to say goodbye.
I love you mom.
Amy"

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/06/03/pitzen-timmothy-missing-mother-suicide-note
The last letter to her mother. She seemed to believe she was leaving him in safe hands.

I think it's fairly safe to say she wasn't really in her right mind. She must have truly believed she was leaving Timmothy in good hands.

If she was severely mentally ill she may have been groomed into thinking she was handing him off to someone who would really care for him. We have seen mothers groomed by predators time and time again.

Also, I get the skepticism but LE seems to think this is an abused boy who showed up with bruises on his face wandering around alone. I don't think one abused child would research and pretend to be another missing child. Sure you can cherry pick one time a hoax has happened in the past but look at every time a missing child really was recovered after an abduction. They tell LE their name and date of birth. Shasta Groene, Elizabeth Smart, Jaycee, Jayme, Shawn, Ben, the list goes on.

Any chance she may of been schizophrenic/ paranoid? My mom during several of her episodes brought on by drug abuse truly believed certain things such as thinking ny father left her out of the will and we were trying to deport her to another country. She believed it so much that she convinced our extended family who would then would call yelling at us for doing “this” to my Mother. None of it was true. She would read regular documents and swear there were different messages about trying to get rid of her on them.

She mentioned her husband may hurt her son due to her choices. Why was she convinced he would hurt him? What constitutes hurt? At this point it could of been something as simple in her mind as not raising him in the Mormon church. It wouldn’t surprise me if during an episode she found someone online thinking it was a religious home when it possibly could of been a human trafficking ring. This is absolutely heart breaking all around.

ETA: not sure how human trafficking rings recruit but perhaps they have an online presence trying to recruit children from broken homes to run away and come live with a nice religious family.

Last edited:
I do wonder if she had taken off with Timmothy before like this. What she pulled could pass as a kidnapping: pulling her son out of school without notifying her husband then calling family members saying Timmothy is hers. I wish her husband would of called the police. I guess he may of assumed it would be short lived and they would return home.

Where he was found is no more than 2 miles away from me. I still cant figure out which bridge he crossed. Did he come over from Cincinnati? Or, more likely, he crossed the 10th Street Bridge from Covington which would put him closer to Columbia and 8th. Two more blocks and he would have been standing at the Newport PD. This child couldnt have shown up in a better place for help. The good Lord was with him.
MOO, MOO

If she was severely mentally ill she may have been groomed into thinking she was handing him off to someone who would really care for him. We have seen mothers groomed by predators time and time again.

Also, I get the skepticism but LE seems to think this is an abused boy who showed up with bruises on his face wandering around alone. I don't think one abused child would research and pretend to be another missing child. Sure you can cherry pick one time a hoax has happened in the past but look at every time a missing child really was recovered after an abduction. They tell LE their name and date of birth. Shasta Groene, Elizabeth Smart, Jaycee, Jayme, Shawn, Ben, the list goes on.
She was also off her meds at the time. So she would have been very vulnerable.

Also for reference, Newport and Covington sit between two major expressways, I-75 and I-71. Both can be major players in drug trafficking AND human trafficking because especially I-75, runs from the Great Lakes to southern Florida. So his story of being "passed around" could be truer than we all want to think.
MOO, MOO

Can anyone think of another male-male kidnapping duo? I can thinking of male-female kidnappers. But it is so highly unusual that 2 men would have worked together for 7 years!

(I'm also confused as to whether he was traded around or held by the same people. Local news videos seem to be indicating he was held by the same 2 but moved around for 7 years.)

Is it possible that "disabilities" could be the fidgeting he was doing? If I was 14, & just escaped my captors of 7 years, I'd be pretty tightly wound up too!
JMO

Where he was found is no more than 2 miles away from me. I still cant figure out which bridge he crossed. Did he come over from Cincinnati? Or, more likely, he crossed the 10th Street Bridge from Covington which would put him closer to Columbia and 8th. Two more blocks and he would have been standing at the Newport PD. This child couldnt have shown up in a better place for help. The good Lord was with him.
MOO, MOO

The original report I read said, the child reported to be running for hours. Granted this is subjective, as I'm pretty sure he didn't have a watch. However, going by what he said, the closest Red Roof Inn being about 4 miles, and not being a conditioned runner, it may have taken him a while, as he didn't know the area either.. .

MOO

I skimmed a lot from first page. Apologies if this was previously asked: In the motel the camera showed Timmy with his mom at 6 years old. Was is it the next day she was found dead in her room?

Did the hote cameras pick up any other people going into the motel not staying there? I can’t piece together when she handed him over to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken