IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily Mirror‏Verified account @DailyMirror

Timmothy Pitzen: Boy, 14, claims to be missing child who vanished 8 years ago Https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/boy-14-claims-missing-child-14233961 …

D3TDpRlWwAAnk4Q.jpg

Daily Mirror on Twitter

Again noting. I have teenage boys. Cannot for the life of me imagine a scenario where one would decide to run away and pretend to be a boy who has been missing since 2011.

There are so many other ways to seek attention. And not to be insensitive, but Timmothy's case isn't one we're reminded of still on a daily basis. I would be a bit more skeptical of a person claiming they were Madeleine McCann, for example.

if this isn't Timmothy, then it's almost certainly someone else who was trafficked/harmed and told he was Timmothy.

Several articles have discretely mentioned that there’s skeptism over the boy’s story. The kid could have a mental disability and fantasized the story for whatever reason. Timmothy’s case was very recently prominately featured on Netflix, which could’ve inspired the fantasy, hence why the boy is alert to many details that most 6yos would’ve forgotten. Not to mention, the PD searched the Red Roof Inn and found nothing to collaborate his story.

Like I said before, I obsessively followed this story many years ago and it was clear the lead detectives were convinced that Timmothy was dead. It’s be amazing if that weren’t the case!

In any event, whoever this boy is, I bet he has a loving family waiting for him.

Ah that’s sad but I think you’re right. Did I read above traces of his blood were found too?

So apparently there are some non-blurred photos of the boy's face making the rounds, not sure how I feel about that. Even some news site are running it, feels wrong to me.

I saw one in this thread. I thought it was one of the blurred images, and was a bit taken back.

As a mother, I felt very angry and protective that media was sharing. He needs to be safe more than we need to compare his features.

Edited to clarify: not angry with the poster here, but shocked that the non edited photos were out there. We should assume at this time it is a 14 year-old child.

Again noting. I have teenage boys. Cannot for the life of me imagine a scenario where one would decide to run away and pretend to be a boy who has been missing since 2011.

There are so many other ways to seek attention. And not to be insensitive, but Timmothy's case isn't one we're reminded of still on a daily basis. I would be a bit more skeptical of a person claiming they were Madeleine McCann, for example.

if this isn't Timmothy, then it's almost certainly someone else who was trafficked/harmed and told he was Timmothy.
You should watch the documentary The Imposter.

I really hope it's him.
In regards to the "kidnapped" part, maybe he isn't aware his mum gave him to them. If he's had a bad time of it, he may find it difficult to believe his mum would put him in that situation.

I did read somewhere that the test will take 24 hours so at least his family will know pretty quickly.

I have a question. I don’t have children, but what is 5he likelihood that a 6 yo would know their full birthdate? Especially a six year old who was kidnapped and, I’m assuming here now, didn’t get a yearly reminder that it was his birthday over the past 8 years or so. And yearly verbal confirmation by repeating his bd to friends, family, etc? I’m having trouble understanding if he was traded that this piece of info was foremost in his memory. It seems odd, but again, I don’t have children, so I’m not sure.

My 6 year old doesn't know his birth date,he can't even remember the month,never mind the year

Whew - Dusted off my WS account for this one tonight. (Hi!)

I just went looking for pictures of Jim Pitzen to compare because clearly this kid is more man than boy. (Puberty.) Blew up the pics and looked at them side by side. I can see a resemblance.

That means nothing in a world of billions of people with similar features, but I'm also more yes than no, all things considered.

Either way this kid has been through some stuff.

The brow bone/ridge and the nose look so strikingly similar.

This whole case is beyond baffling. He supposedly has been with two men for so many years but can only describe tatooes, bodybuilders. No names, nothing specific. There has been a theory that he was with Amish people.
I tend to believe that more than sex trafficking.
I believe he was with an Amish family and did not want to be there anymore.
He didn't want to be there anymore and ran away.
And didn't want to name them so he made up the kidnapping stuff.
No. He said he has been traded around with different people.

Why would a (rumored mentally disabled) boy with visible bruises on his face pretend he is a trafficking victim and the missing child?

Look, I understand we all hope it’s someone else with a loving family just pulling a prank with his wild story and not a possible child trafficking victim.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member