IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
One reporter tweeted that Illinois PD said, “late this afternoon or early evening.”

ETA: Megan Jones on Twitter

Oh damn! So long to wait! It's only 15.02:here in the UK and I'm praying and on tenderhooks waiting to see if it's really Timothy. I'm so hoping. I pray it is him and that his family have the joy of getting him back home.

Right now, in my own opinion, I am 80% it is him, 20% not. Maybe I meed to have more faith in the world (sigh).
I feel the same as you. I am always hoping for a happier ending in such a sad story, but unfortunately we have seen that doesn't always happen.

I do see a resemblance, but also think it may be my hopeful optimism.

We should find out later today.

Sorry if the images don’t work, this is my first post ever.

What if he got confused on the name of the hotel and it actually isn’t Red Roof Inn but something very similar and not even located by a Red Roof Inn? I did some research and there is a hotel that is a 1 hour and 52 minute walk from where he was found. The name of the hotel is Rest In, the address is 3244 Central Pkwy, Cincinnati OH 45225 and right off of I74 but is kinda off(away from) the main road and is next to woods, which would be a good location to hide out with a missing kid. This is all speculation, and obviously might not be the case, but it could be a similar situation.
E5776BAC-4DF4-4256-94AB-D82D677AD97C.png B6093DA0-6DF7-4C50-B995-ED0CF9791C97.png 7ECC01C9-2171-43C3-B9C6-775E03A408E3.jpeg 8D3EA4A7-09E9-4E96-BCEC-115DBD44A150.jpeg

What if he got confused on the name of the hotel and it actually isn’t Red Roof Inn but something very similar and not even located by a Red Roof Inn? I did some research and there is a hotel that is a 1 hour and 52 minute walk from where he was found. The name of the hotel is Rest In, the address is 3244 Central Pkwy, Cincinnati OH 45225 and right off of I74 but is kinda off(away from) the main road and is next to woods, which would be a good location to hide out with a missing kid. This is all speculation, and obviously might not be the case, but it could be a similar situation.
View attachment 177947 View attachment 177957 View attachment 177958 View attachment 177959

I was wondering if it has a red roof.

These were posted on Twitter. They are not blurred. Hard to tell if it’s him or not.

<Admin note: Images removed due to no link. All images require a link to the source.>

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 177947 View attachment 177957 View attachment 177958 View attachment 177959

He did state that he had been "running" for 2 hours. I don't know how fast he runs, but I'd wager the area could be expanded to, say, within a 3 hour "walk". ??

I’m thinking the same thing. What if the hotel where he was staying could be identified by a red roof, but wasn’t specifically a Red Roof Inn. Idk, just throwing something out there.

I do wonder if she had taken off with Timmothy before like this. What she pulled could pass as a kidnapping: pulling her son out of school without notifying her husband then calling family members saying Timmothy is hers. I wish her husband would of called the police. I guess he may of assumed it would be short lived and they would return home.

Something similar happened to someone I knew years ago. The father wouldn't convert to Mormon Religion, and the mother was whisked away w/the newborn to an LDS community. They never saw the mother or the child again.

If he was passed around through different people during his time missing, I'm speculating that maybe the original people he was with were different people not these two guys he described.

The original people his mom dropped him off with may have been benevolent off the grid types. Maybe they knew the mom. Maybe they let him know his background a little bit and celebrated birthdays such that he would remember his birthday years later. We don't know how much he was passed around or when those exchanges occurred.

This is all speculation of course and takes the assumption that he really is Timmothy.

Welcome!
What a great 1st post!

@CincyPD has received a high level of media interest regarding the report of a juvenile being located in the greater Cincinnati area. Any inquiries regarding this matter should be directed to @FBILouisville. Thanks for your cooperation with this request.
10:24 AM 4/4/19
Cincinnati Police Department on Twitter

For those interested:
FBI Louisville (@FBILouisville) | Twitter

Most recent Tweet from FBI Louisville (@FBILouisville) | Twitter
FBILouisville and @FBICincinnati are actively coordinating with the Newport PD, @CincyPD, Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office, and @AuroraPoliceIL on a missing child investigation. There will be no further statement made on this matter until we have additional information.
1:50 PM 4/3/19

FBI Cincinnati (@FBICincinnati) | Twitter

Aurora (IL) Police (@AuroraPoliceIL) | Twitter

Last edited:

Good sleuthing.

Maybe we can make a list of all possible candidate motels in a roughly 2 hour walk/run from where he was found.

List could get long but could be whittled down maybe to something that is anything close to a Red Roof Inn or Rest Inn or things like that.

In all fairness, he stated that he had escaped from his 'current' holders from a Red Roof Inn. Also told the woman that he had been held by many over the years. I'm certainly not getting the impression that he was with these two men for the entire time nor at a Red Roof Inn for the entire time.

That was his initial info stated to the woman who then dialled 911 and the police came. Why would he get into his life story with her ?
The police report from Campbell county released said that he had just escaped from two kidnappers that had been holding him for 7 years.
Teenager in Kentucky tells police he is boy who went missing in 2011
The passed around part may have meant they moved around a lot.We won’t get more clarification until the police release more information.

Hope you all don’t mind me bringing some more interesting bits forward (hopefully it will save some of you 40 pages of reading). We’ll likely be speculating for a while longer how he ended up with these people. This is interesting here, that she seems to have made other trips previously that family could not explain. She may have planned this for a while. It seems to have ultimately gone wrong if he’s been passed around for years.

Everyone should go back and read the whole thread. There are so many details that aren't being regurgitated. Why did Amy change her clothes? Why did she discard her I-Pass? Why wasn't LE able to find anything on her PC?

There's an excellent timeline of events on this thread that chronicle the 3 days. That's stuff EVERYONE should be familiarizing themselves with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd