IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the edge of my seat here in UK.. it’s 5.20pm here so it’s gonna be a long wait!
Hoping this is Timmothy, I’ve followed his story and always thought his mother gave him to someone. Fingers crossed his family get the best news.

Hi all,
First post on Websleuths.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if this was Timmothy, but I must say I have some reservations.
He seems to be fully aware of who he is, where he was from and the circumstances around his disappearance. But if he was separated from his family at such young age, I wonder how much information he would actually be able to retain for 8 years. You would assume the people who kept him would try to conceal who is was and feed him information that would make it hard for him to find his way back to his family.
I myself dont have too many clear memories from 6 yrs old, and the ones I have have been reinforced thru pictures and talking/reminiscing with my family. Without that I am not sure how much I would remember..

Welcome to WS!

Agree. He was 6 yrs old and probably in first grade when he went missing, not a toddler. He would have already learned to read and write, including his own name. JMO, it seems highly plausible he would still remember who he is and what happened to him.

He was in kindergarten when he went missing. His mom picked him up from school early and they went on their weekend adventure before his mom was found deceased in Rockford IL.

Hi all,
First post on Websleuths.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if this was Timmothy, but I must say I have some reservations.
He seems to be fully aware of who he is, where he was from and the circumstances around his disappearance. But if he was separated from his family at such young age, I wonder how much information he would actually be able to retain for 8 years. You would assume the people who kept him would try to conceal who is was and feed him information that would make it hard for him to find his way back to his family.
I myself dont have too many clear memories from 6 yrs old, and the ones I have have been reinforced thru pictures and talking/reminiscing with my family. Without that I am not sure how much I would remember..
I have a lot of very clear memories from that age. Everyone is different.

Replying to my own post:
That's making the assumption that the father's paternity is/was never in doubt.
Stopping in here quickly--- sorry if this was discussed :
Can they do a maternal dna test ? Assuming there's close relatives on the Fry's side ?

I just went back to my bosses office, to inform him I would be accomplishing little today, as I am obsessing over DNA results.
He understood. He knows who I am.

I never posted on his threads, but I'm in Chicago, and followed closely when he went missing. I think it's him. I can't stop thinking about him!

Stopping in here quickly--- sorry if this was discussed :
Can they do a maternal dna test ? Assuming there's close relatives on the Fry's side ?
JMO and not verified at all, but I assume they are comparing his DNA to the mother's DNA found at the murder/suicide scene, depending on what your stance is.

I just went back to my bosses office, to inform him I would be accomplishing little today, as I am obsessing over DNA results.
He understood. He knows who I am.

I never posted on his threads, but I'm in Chicago, and followed closely when he went missing. I think it's him. I can't stop thinking about him!
The world needs more bosses like yours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68