IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ... so I don’t understand LE press procedure. Can anyone help clarify?

What does it say that LE in Aurora is holding the presser? This kid is officially in the Cincinnati jurisdiction, if it’s a hoax then it’s their criminal case, correct? In which case, wouldn’t they be the ones announcing charges and outcomes?

I could see Aurora PD either saying “it’s him and we are so happy” or “it’s not him and we are still dedicated to bringing him home” but if it’s not him I still feel like that News would already be out there.

Are press conferences scheduled before information is available? Do they already know whatever it is they are going to discuss?

Is it possible this is as simple as stating their part in the investigation, that they are involved and taking this as credible, and will await results with the rest of us?

So dad drops him off and mom collects him at 8.30am, what time did dad drop him off? That's very very early no? What time does school start there?

(BBM)
~IMO, No "IMO" is needed there ...just a period ;):).

The only caveat I can give for that is she was seriously mentally ill. She had past mental health issues and ultimately killed herself.

So she may have been deluded into thinking he was hers so she had the right to make decisions and no one else.

This is complete speculation but if this is Timmothy and he finally escaped after all these years, imagine if the recent news of Jayme and the Turpin children escaping captivity emboldened him to try to run away? These are the cases we need to publicize and discuss and rehash - the brave stories of children escaping horrific captivity. It can provide hope and motivation to those still being held. I know the odds but we've seen time and time again children escaping after seemingly impossible amounts of time.

I don't thinknshe had to be groomed if she handed him off. She was mentally ill. For some odd reason she didn't want her husband or her family to have him.

I always believed she killed him because that's what many suicidal mothers do thinking the child won't survive well without them.

But if she did hand him off she would not have been in her right mind and may have contacted people looking to adopt or a questionable person who said they could help.

It's odd though because one would think it took work to find someone to take him. And wouldn't there be people stepping forward back then to say they had been contacted by some woman?

I don't know. Maybe she already knew the people she handed him off to if she did.
There seems to be evidence that she may have known the people he was left with if that actually happened. I couldn’t read some of the old links but someone referred to Timmy telling someone about his mother’s “friends” and it sounded as if he may have accompanied her on the prvious trips to the same areas.

The only caveat I can give for that is she was seriously mentally ill. She had past mental health issues and ultimately killed herself.

So she may have been deluded into thinking he was hers so she had the right to make decisions and no one else.
Or it wasn't actually a suicide- just a thought from paranoid Websleuther

There seems to be evidence that she may have known the people he was left with if that actually happened. I couldn’t read some of the old links but someone referred to Timmy telling someone about his mother’s “friends” and it sounded as if he may have accompanied her on the prvious trips to the same areas.

When I mentioned grooming this is what I was thinking of. If she was seriously mentally ill, awful people could have preyed on her and made her think her son would be "better" with them and they would love him. Obviously that didn't happen if this is Timmothy.

One of my closest friends took her own life after dropping her daughter off at the airport to spend a summer month with her father. She had been through a rough divorce and been deeply hurt but some time had passed. She loved her daughter more than anything and once told me she would die if anything happened to her. She did not want her daughter raised by her father. This has absolutely no relevance but in the moment of deep darkness she was in she made two completely unexpected decisions and after reading this case today I've been very much thinking of that, and what can go through a mother's mind in that state of mind, of mental health.

Thank you for sharing your story. IMO, it adds important insight into Timmothy's mother's fragile state of mind.

Part of me very much hopes this boy is her son.

When I mentioned grooming this is what I was thinking of. If she was seriously mentally ill, awful people could have preyed on her and made her think her son would be "better" with them and they would love him. Obviously that didn't happen if this is Timmothy.
I am just hoping that the story he told with the cartoon character like bad guys is BS and he is just protecting the people who had him for the past several years. (I am an eternal optimist)

I agree.

From what I have gathered today I think the previous trips were her planning to know where to take him once the day arrived where she would take him.

Its all pointing to her planning this in advance. The early morning pull out of school tells me she had it planned to take him early that morning which gave her more time that day before anyone realized he was really gone for good.

I am just hoping that the story he told with the cartoon character like bad guys is BS and he is just protecting the people who had him for the past several years. (I am an eternal optimist)

My first thought was darker. Shawn Hornbeck said his captor was looking to "replace" him when he reached a certain age and he was scared he was going to kill him. Timmothy might have "aged out" of his original captors and they turned him over to whoever these people are.

The original kidnapping left no clues behind, or no clues that anyone found. I would believe these are different people.

Its also very possible that she did leave him with good caretakers and over time he somehow got changed into different hands of different people that were not as caring as the original people she left him with.

Its going to be interesting to eventually find out all the details once we find out if this is him or not.

Mike Puccinelli‏Verified account @MPuccinelliCBS2

The boy who identified himself as #timmothypitzen gave police his proper birthday. He also gave his middle name as James which is the first name of his father. Timmothy Pitzen was last seen in May 2011. That was just before his mother took her life. @cbschicago

Mike Puccinelli on Twitter
That [BBM] is significant, IMO.

My son most certainly knew his middle name when he was six. It’s Robert, and up until age four or so, whenever he would try to say it (we would prompt him), it would sound like “Rabbit.” It has been a running joke in our household ever since.

I can see Timmothy’s dad telling him something to the effect of “Your middle name is Daddy’s first name!,” or another family telling him something similar. Or if his parents were anything like me they would use his middle name to really get his attention ;).

Timmothy was six years and seven months old when he was last seen (DOB: 10/18/04; Disappeared: 5/11/11). He would likely remember quite a bit from when he was even younger, IMO, but if he had been told repeatedly that his family didn’t want him anymore, or they were all deceased, etc., he probably didn’t have a reason not to believe it for a long time.

If this young man is Timmothy, something happened relatively recently that compelled him to plot an escape, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member