IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. It makes me livid when any parent believes they own their child.

No he didn't belong to her as if he was a used table or some other material object. What she did with his little life is reprehensible imo.

Every pain, every bruise or harm he has endured, she is the sole one who is responsible. She set all of this in play.

If he had been loved, and cared for he wouldnt have been found bruised, and afraid fleeing from his captors.

That is not motherly love. IMO. That is being very self centered, and what a narcissist does who believes they are the only one who matters.

Imo, it will become known her selfish decision has greatly harmed Timmothy.

Imoo

So very well put OBE! I couldn't agree with you more!

Am really hoping this is really the right child, but part of the story doesn't ring true to me (if what is being reported is correct of course). I live in Cincinnati and local news has been reporting he was in a hotel in Sharonville (a suburb in a very northern part of the Cincinnati area) and was found in Newport, Kentucky, which is right over the river from downtown Cincinnati. Sharonville is about a 25 mile drive from downtown using the I-75 freeway. Using regular roads is a very convoluted drive and takes much longer. On either route that he would have taken (on foot) there are many very populated areas (in fact I can't think of any that aren't, other than a couple of industrial type exits that still have convenience stores, etc.) that he would have come across (non expressway would have even more). If he was following the expressway route he would have taken the I-75 bridge that takes you into Covington, not Newport (though it is just a matter of a fairly short distance between bridges). I am hoping that this is really the right child, but if so why didn't he stop for help sooner along the way?

Catching up..not sure if this was posted?

(Video at link)

KENTUCKY (WHAS11) – A Newport, Ky. man says he saw the teenager who claims to be missing Timmothy Pitzen walking a street in Newport, Ky. on April 3.

Rick Boyers, who lives on Columbia Street, said he was walking to a White Castle near Columbia Street to get coffee when he saw the teenager. Boyers said the teen's face was red and appeared to have cuts.

Boyers said he was mumbling and he asked if the boy was all right. The teen replied, he wanted to go home and that his stomach was hurting.

“Looked like he was hit by a truck,” Boyers said.

~snip

Man describes seeing teenager claiming to be Timmothy Pitzen walking street in Newport, Ky.

This would mean that the boy was on Columbia St. for atleast two hours, correct? He’s saying 5:30am and the woman by the car called at about 7:30am.
If that’s true I’m curious why he would stay on that street for two hours after running for two hours.

Am really hoping this is really the right child, but part of the story doesn't ring true to me (if what is being reported is correct of course). I live in Cincinnati and local news has been reporting he was in a hotel in Sharonville (a suburb in a very northern part of the Cincinnati area) and was found in Newport, Kentucky, which is right over the river from downtown Cincinnati. Sharonville is about a 25 mile drive from downtown using the I-75 freeway. Using regular roads is a very convoluted drive and takes much longer. On either route that he would have taken (on foot) there are many very populated areas (in fact I can't think of any that aren't, other than a couple of industrial type exits that still have convenience stores, etc.) that he would have come across (non expressway would have even more). If he was following the expressway route he would have taken the I-75 bridge that takes you into Covington, not Newport (though it is just a matter of a fairly short distance between bridges). I am hoping that this is really the right child, but if so why didn't he stop for help sooner along the way?

Are police sure he walked the entire distance, or is that speculation?

Wow the pics show enough similarities that I would not rule it out. A big coincidence that this boy looks so like Timmothy esp across eyes and mouth. I did not know this case but am catching up and waiting not so patiently like all here , fingers crossed this family have some answers at last.

Fear. To get as far away as possible.

I'm skeptical as well but people who are scared can run far and long until they feel safe. Just like dogs or horses do. It's a flight instinct.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/timmmmothy-jpg.177944/

1-dd1e287dd3.jpg

2-ecba0ed4c8.jpg

Here's the police report.

Source news article: Read The Police Report: Teen Claims To Be Timmothy Pitzen, Long-Missing Aurora Boy

My first thought was darker. Shawn Hornbeck said his captor was looking to "replace" him when he reached a certain age and he was scared he was going to kill him. Timmothy might have "aged out" of his original captors and they turned him over to whoever these people are.

The original kidnapping left no clues behind, or no clues that anyone found. I would believe these are different people.
I think this is a good possibility.

That picture really highlights some similarities, have to admit.
I do think it looks just like him. The shape of his face, the nose, eyes, and lips look very similar to his earlier pictures. He looks much like the father as well.
His family must be desperate waiting to hear the DNA results. Maybe they already know.
I hope whatever the case, this leads to some arrests and possibly even more missing children being found.
Anxiously waiting...

Last edited:
Sorry if the images don’t work, this is my first post ever.

What if he got confused on the name of the hotel and it actually isn’t Red Roof Inn but something very similar and not even located by a Red Roof Inn? I did some research and there is a hotel that is a 1 hour and 52 minute walk from where he was found. The name of the hotel is Rest In, the address is 3244 Central Pkwy, Cincinnati OH 45225 and right off of I74 but is kinda off(away from) the main road and is next to woods, which would be a good location to hide out with a missing kid. This is all speculation, and obviously might not be the case, but it could be a similar situation.
View attachment 177947 View attachment 177957 View attachment 177958 View attachment 177959
Great first post! I would call this in:
34E55082-AF63-4D5F-B158-2AA79AA3AEC3.jpeg 7F58595E-2009-44ED-969F-3DEBCB9098F1.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member