IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am really hoping this is really the right child, but part of the story doesn't ring true to me (if what is being reported is correct of course). I live in Cincinnati and local news has been reporting he was in a hotel in Sharonville (a suburb in a very northern part of the Cincinnati area) and was found in Newport, Kentucky, which is right over the river from downtown Cincinnati. Sharonville is about a 25 mile drive from downtown using the I-75 freeway. Using regular roads is a very convoluted drive and takes much longer. On either route that he would have taken (on foot) there are many very populated areas (in fact I can't think of any that aren't, other than a couple of industrial type exits that still have convenience stores, etc.) that he would have come across (non expressway would have even more). If he was following the expressway route he would have taken the I-75 bridge that takes you into Covington, not Newport (though it is just a matter of a fairly short distance between bridges). I am hoping that this is really the right child, but if so why didn't he stop for help sooner along the way?

Someone posted the police report from Sharonville or Sharonville (whichever)... it only states that the local police checked the Red Roof Inn there bc law enforcement was asking all local Red Roof Inns be checked... the boy who escaped stated he didn’t know which Red Roof Inn it was in Ohio.

I think they're just talking about he same unblurred photo we are.

My thought was mentioning the other children may have put them in more immediate danger. She obviously doesn't know who is reading her comments. If police asked me to delete something from social media to protect children? I would stop posting on the subject. I wouldn't want to risk accidentally revealing something that might harm others. Wouldn't you?

I don’t mean to interrupt, but is there a thread or space here on WS about human trafficking? We always hear bits and pieces about it. It floats below the surface, but there aren’t many areas online or in the news where I actually see it discussed in full. It’s always a blurb, but not fully theorized. In my opinion it happens more than we even know.

Please see the links in my signature for some great resources on trafficking. You don't hear about cases often because they usually involve children or foreigners, and the FBI just doesn't divulge a lot to the media (or anything at all). This is just as well, as human trafficking (not to be confused with prostitution) is extremely traumatising.

Sorry if the images don’t work, this is my first post ever.

What if he got confused on the name of the hotel and it actually isn’t Red Roof Inn but something very similar and not even located by a Red Roof Inn? I did some research and there is a hotel that is a 1 hour and 52 minute walk from where he was found. The name of the hotel is Rest In, the address is 3244 Central Pkwy, Cincinnati OH 45225 and right off of I74 but is kinda off(away from) the main road and is next to woods, which would be a good location to hide out with a missing kid. This is all speculation, and obviously might not be the case, but it could be a similar situation.
View attachment 177947 View attachment 177957 View attachment 177958 View attachment 177959
Awesome first post! I had been searching the map for red roofs as well. While it sounds like he escaped his captors vehicle and not the Inn, I still think it is possible Red Roof Inn could mean a motel with red roof or a similar name.

Lot's of new posters who haven't ever posted on this thread. Here's a pair of photos from the day Timmothy went missing. Amy changed her clothes at some point between leaving the resort and walking into the Family Dollar. Her clothing has never been found.

2rc2yy8.jpg

29x6820.jpg

Which sounds like insane nonsense to me born of a desperate mother.

Dunno if you've ever read the Franklin Coverup but it's not nonsense. Whether Johnny Gosch became one of those trafficked kids is unknown but his mother can certainly be forgiven for suspecting that, especially after the photos she was sent. of Johnny bound and gagged and the guy who showed up at her door.

The dirty underworld of trafficking and *advertiser censored* is huge and global. It's too terrible for most people to believe.

Not unless it's hyperlinked. All MSM pics showing the boy have his face blurred. What you're doing is sharing them off of sites that don't qualify as MSM.
The photo that I shared of the boy was taken from an MSM Fox News article that was posted here in the thread last night. I posted the MSM link to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine