IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted one a few pages back that give the full timeline from 2011.
Margarita is requesting a separate "Timeline" thread. She is also requesting a "Media Thread". That way, we can access information without having to search through this entire thread (and the many, many that will surely follow.

"Police say at this moment they aren’t sure he is who he says he is. They don’t believe he is a missing person from the Tri-State."

I am inclined to agree with the police at this moment in time. If they don't believe him, then how can I?

Please see the links in my signature for some great resources on trafficking. You don't hear about cases often because they usually involve children or foreigners, and the FBI just doesn't divulge a lot to the media (or anything at all). This is just as well, as human trafficking (not to be confused with prostitution) is extremely traumatising.

Awesome first post! I had been searching the map for red roofs as well. While it sounds like he escaped his captors vehicle and not the Inn, I still think it is possible Red Roof Inn could mean a motel with red roof or a similar name.

Human trafficking includes sex trafficking (I.e. Prostitution).

Margarita is requesting a separate "Timeline" thread. She is also requesting a "Media Thread". That way, we can access information without having to search through this entire thread (and the many, many that will surely follow.
I am not 100% positive, butI think there was already one started back in 2011. @Cubby was going to start one, I think, then discovered one had already been started.

"Police say at this moment they aren’t sure he is who he says he is. They don’t believe he is a missing person from the Tri-State."

I am inclined to agree with the police at this moment in time. If they don't believe him, then how can I?
ANd he may not be a child....may be well over 18. Like Fred Bourdin (Nicholas Barclay story).

It sounds like this involves numerous people, and not just the last two men to have him.

This will be extensive, if it does end up being Timmothy.

They’ll start with those two though.

Oh absoluuutely, if this is him a whole trafficking ring is about to break open. No doubt.

Noting to alert in the crimes against children and trafficking thread.

Isn't that tri-state area OH, IN, KY? He’s not claiming to be from that area. He’s from IL.

If Ohio or Kentucky LE said this, they'd be referring to Ohio-Kentucky-Indiana (Tri-State). It doesn't mean they don't believe he's a missing person at all. Just that he's not missing from Ohio, Kentucky, or Indiana.

I do think it looks just like him. The shape of his face, the nose, eyes, and lips look very similar to his earlier pictures. He looks much like the father as well.
His family must be desperate waiting to hear the DNA results. Maybe they already know.
I hope whatever the case, this leads to some arrests and possibly even more missing children being found.
Anxiously waiting...
I looked at the photo of the boy and then a photo of the father. I completely agree that there are real similarities between the two.

Lot's of new posters who haven't ever posted on this thread. Here's a pair of photos from the day Timmothy went missing. Amy changed her clothes at some point between leaving the resort and walking into the Family Dollar. Her clothing has never been found.

2rc2yy8.jpg

29x6820.jpg
I've always thought her death was suspicious. Also, in the note she left she indicated that he was safe with "individuals," plural. The teenager claimed he was with two men.
I'm not sure if it was in the note or what she told people over the phone, actually. But I do remember it was stated as individuals. Imo

If Ohio or Kentucky LE said this, they'd be referring to Ohio-Kentucky-Indiana (Tri-State). It doesn't mean they don't believe he's a missing person at all. Just that he's not missing from Ohio, Kentucky, or Indiana.
Yes! I hate to see people stating that LE doesn’t believe him when they have said no such thing! If people would read more carefully...

Way behind and trying to catch up.
Praying that the results will be positive for Timmothy.

There was a mention of different bridges he could have crossed and I thought about cameras on bridges, especially if there was a walkover. If LE could find him on one of the videos, they could go from there to find out where he had been. Surveillance cameras on businesses and houses would be a big help to LE. I haven't seen any request by LE for any videos.
Another thought on the descriptions of the kidnappers. They may have seemed big and muscular to him because he had been so traumatized for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak