IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy Pitzen and her husband fought often. They were estranged. Amy threatened suicide on multiple occasions.

Detectives thought his mom had planned his abduction on other occasions.

According to the forensics team, Fry-Pitzen likely stopped her car on a gravel road treated with road-marking beads. She then backed into a grassy field with oak and birch trees in the vicinity. There was likely a small body of water, such as a stream or pond, nearby. Fry-Pitzen drove to the area in which Timmothy disappeared at least twice before he went missing, indicating she planned his abduction in advance.
Her Suicide Note Claimed Her Family Would 'Never Find' Her Son - What Happened To Timmothy Pitzen?

After a delightful 2 days of amusement parks, zoo visit, and buying Timmothy all new toys, Timmothy’s family was told that they would never see Timmothy again.

Timmothy’s mom killed herself by slicing her arm and neck with a box cutter.

A “concerning” large amount of Timmothy’s blood was found in the back of his deceased mom’s car.

Imo, it’s very likely Timmothy’s mentally-ill, mother killed him spitefully and disposed of his body forcing his dad to search for him forever. By hiding his body, she sentenced his father to a life of perpetual grief and anxiety, imo.
In brief: Everything we know about Timmothy Pitzen

The person stating they are Timmothy may be a young adult transient, imo.
(I really hope I'm wrong.)
When I read this I lose all hope.

Amy Pitzen and her husband fought often. They were estranged. Amy threatened suicide on multiple occasions.

Detectives thought his mom had planned his abduction on other occasions.

According to the forensics team, Fry-Pitzen likely stopped her car on a gravel road treated with road-marking beads. She then backed into a grassy field with oak and birch trees in the vicinity. There was likely a small body of water, such as a stream or pond, nearby. Fry-Pitzen drove to the area in which Timmothy disappeared at least twice before he went missing, indicating she planned his abduction in advance.
Her Suicide Note Claimed Her Family Would 'Never Find' Her Son - What Happened To Timmothy Pitzen?

After a delightful 2 days of amusement parks, zoo visit, and buying Timmothy all new toys, Timmothy’s family was told that they would never see Timmothy again.

Timmothy’s mom killed herself by slicing her arm and neck with a box cutter.

A “concerning” large amount of Timmothy’s blood was found in the back of his deceased mom’s car.

Imo, it’s very likely Timmothy’s mentally-ill, mother killed him spitefully and disposed of his body forcing his dad to search for him forever. By hiding his body, she sentenced his father to a life of perpetual grief and anxiety, imo.
In brief: Everything we know about Timmothy Pitzen

The person stating they are Timmothy may be a young adult transient, imo.
(I really hope I'm wrong.)
I’d never heard of Timmy’s blood being found in the car...ugh, cmon MSM give us some good news. You are so right though.

What are the chances that another child would know the birthday and his middle name? Has his middle name ever been revealed in the media before?
That’s what I’m saying. His information was specific, and the person he was claiming to be, isn’t widely known.

We know about it, people from the area certainly know about it, but the vast majority of the country does not.

The age he appears to be, is not really conducive to a hoax of this caliber.

Law enforcement’s posture, seems to be one of optimism. That would be based on information and corroborating details that we don’t have.

So that, and the reasonable likelihood that Timmothy was still alive in the first place, has me feeling very good about this.

(Make it a double please)

CHEERS!
KK7XZT26UW4V5PWHQS2VXCJOVY.jpg

Omg The Hunt with John Walsh is on HLN now—when was this episode recorded? I record all of them and missed this one? No description is available that I see as they are putting it over “Very Scary People” which was originally scheduled for this time. Googling air date.

What I knew when i was six:

My full name, my brother's full name.
My home phone, my dad's home phone, my grandparents' home phone.
Dad's home address.
Mom and dad's full names.

Some of these things I was forced to memorize in case I became lost or otherwise separated from home.

My first thought was darker. Shawn Hornbeck said his captor was looking to "replace" him when he reached a certain age and he was scared he was going to kill him. Timmothy might have "aged out" of his original captors and they turned him over to whoever these people are.
RSBM for focus:

Agreed. Also similar to the Steven Stayner case (one of the most tragic stories ever, IMO):

As Stayner entered puberty, Parnell began to look for a younger child to kidnap. Parnell had used Stayner to attempt to kidnap children on prior occasions; however, all were unsuccessful, causing Parnell to believe Stayner lacked the means to be an accomplice (Stayner later revealed he intentionally sabotaged these failed kidnappings). On February 14, 1980, Parnell and a teenage friend of Stayner's named Randall Sean Poorman kidnapped five-year-old Timothy White in Ukiah, California. Motivated in part by the young boy's distress, Stayner decided to return the boy to his parents. On March 1, 1980, while Parnell was away at his night security job, Stayner left with White and hitchhiked into Ukiah. Unable to locate White's home address, he decided to have White walk into the police station to ask for help, without him. But police officers spotted and detained both of them. Stayner immediately identified Timmy White and then revealed his own true identity and story.”
(BBM)

Steven was seven years and eight months old at the time of his disappearance, and 14 years and 10 months old at the time of his disappearance.

Timmothy was six years and seven months old when he was last seen, and would be 14.5 years old today.

Interesting (IMO) tidbit from Steven’s case:
“Parnell began calling the boy Dennis Gregory Parnell,[12] retaining Stayner's real middle name and his real birth date when enrolling him in various schools over the next several years.” (BBM)

Perhaps something similar happened in Timmothy’s case.

Source: Steven Stayner - Wikipedia

Dad's home address.

Some of these things I was forced to memorize in case I became lost or otherwise separated from home.
I forced my kids to memorize all of this as well- to this day I can make their heart stop by randomly asking them what my cell number is

Dad's home address.

father stated Timmothy knew all of this and he had an IDenticard with fingerprint

I don't want to open this up to a debate about human trafficking but suffice it to say that there is a lot of mythology that came from white slavery panic (which is what the Mann Act stemmed from), rooted in early 20th century fears about women's independence and race mixing...

Excellent post. I can't recall a single case (within the USA) in which a child was abducted and repeatedly sold for sex trafficking while hidden from society; generally, it's children who are abducted by a single party, who conceal them.

I'm bemused that virtually everybody participating within this thread is convinced this is Timmothy. Reality is, he's probably deceased -- prior to "abducting" him, his mom had scouted a remote location with her phone turned off. She treated him to a fun weekend, drove him to the remote location (after disposing her cell phone and toll pass) and returned alone, in a different outfit after disposing of her previous one (which was never found). Later, a large amount of his blood was found in her car (his dad claims it was from a nosebleed, detectives are skeptical). That she murdered Timmothy is far more logical than she handed him off to strangers. The note she later wrote did not say he was alive, just that he was safe and with individuals that were caring for him. These people could very well be in heaven - remember, she was a mentally ill person.

I'm not making an "assumption," I'm reading the statements made by law enforcement. If you don't think LE can tell the difference between a child and an adult I don't know what to tell you. Real life isn't a movie.

Law enforcement has never confirmed that he's 14, or stated that they believed he was 14. They merely said he was 14, and appeared to fit the description. Nobody's going to argue it early on in the investigation. There are oodles of men who can pass for being much younger well into their 20s.

This is just one of many photos that Maureen Gosch received of her son, after his abduction:

...except that police were able to identify the boys in all but one photo she received. But they do not believe that one boy is her son, nor do they believe the boys were abducted (but rather paid to pose for those photos). By ignoring facts, you're contributing to the problem.

No if there are no reports of a missing child of his description in the area he was found then IMO it is more likely Timothy. It's been over 24 hours and no one around there has reported a boy missing matching his description.

Logical fallacy. Very little information has been given out. It's possible the boy had just ran away from home, and somebody has contacted the police. Investigations take time, and not everybody wants their family's dirty laundry in public view. Imagine the humiliation if this was your kid pulling off this hoax, which is generating headlines around the globe.

I don't know what would constitute as a "concerning amount of blood."
Relating to the nose bleeds my brother had a massive one when he was 10. His white shirt + jacket were covered completely in the blood, looked like a crime scene all around him. So IMO I could see the nose bleed as a possibility.

I’d never heard of Timmy’s blood being found in the car...ugh, cmon MSM give us some good news. You are so right though.
I know this is like the tenth time I’ve said this, but his father confirmed he had a massive nose-bleed in the car a few weeks before. In all likelihood, this explains the blood found in the car.

Dad's home address.

I hate to admit this but my son is 6 almost 7 and he doesn't know our address or our phone numbers. :oops:
Think I'll work with him on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member