GUILTY OH - Brian Michael Rini, charged with impersonating a long-missing child, Apr 2019

I am so sad for the Pitzen family. I have no idea what brought that young man to be on that street bruised, battered, dirty and with matted hair. But I hope and pray whatever it is he gets all the help and support he needs. :(:(:(

Here's an interesting thought (maybe).

Who did they test his DNA against? If they tested it against his father, is there a chance that he wasn't his biological son? In the mother's suicide note she said that she didn't want Timothy's dad to treat him in a bad way due to her poor decisions (I paraphrased). I wonder if they matched this kid's DNA against both sides of the family.
I'd imagine they tested both sides of the family to be positively certain.
At least there's renewed interest in this case.

I was just going to muse about how perhaps this young man saw Timmothy on TV and thought they resembled each other and convinced himself that he was Timmothy. Or that maybe for some weirdo reason, he had been told he was. Trying to give the benefit of the doubt, because who on Earth would say this, and to what end?

And then I see Jordan's post. @gitana1 , you nailed it earlier - 24 freaking years old.

So - you get called out trying to snag a car and so you just say you're a 14 year old missing boy? How did he possibly think this would go?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back