GUILTY OH - Brian Michael Rini, charged with impersonating a long-missing child, Apr 2019

Sadly, I think this is probably what happened. :(

Based on the psychology of suicidal parents and the fact that he's never been found, and she changed her clothes at some point on the day he disappeared, and the clothes were never found, plus the super fun "farewell" adventure she took him on before she killed herself?

Yeah.

I wish I could believe in the Amish family fantasy. I believe no way would those people keep an "English" boy and break the law in that manner.

They do read the news.

So was this just the media running away with a hopeful story? Based on the mug shot alone there's no way that guy was 14. Why let this fester for 24 hours with leaks and cryptic messages? Obviously the hospital knew he was not a child the minute they checked him for injuries.

Drugs are bad... mmkay.
Drugs would make him look older. Honestly, his mug shot from 20 months ago makes him look about 30. IMO. I just can't even imagine this story was credible at all to LE or medical staff. They must have suspected this wasn't Timmothy. Because of this, I wish they would have waited for DNA before making a public statement.

This dude is quite something.

2017 - "Dec. 28 – Police charged Brian M. Rini, 21, of Jackson Street, with theft after he allegedly left a Harding Street business without paying a $68 tab." Police reports

2016 - "April 10 – Brian M. Rini, of North Spring Grove Street, was arrested on a warrant in Brunswick Hills Township at 10:46 p.m." Police reports

2015 - May 4 – Brian M. Rini, 19, of North Spring Grove Street, was arrested at the recreation center and charged twice with passing bad checks at 8:59 a.m. Police reports

How the hell could LEA think this guy is a 14 year old BOY!!! So uncalled for. Poor family having their hopes dashed

I think LE probably had a good hunch this man wasn't who he claimed to be. And I'm sure if they did, they told family the same thing - do not get your hopes up. (ETA I'm sure they hoped it was Timmothy anyway :( )

JMO

Last edited:
Maybe I am jaded from all the stuff I see daily as an ER nurse, but I personally dont think we should give that imposter any more coverage or discussion.

Or maybe make a new thread for him so this one can move in the right direction in sleuthing what happened to Timmothy! JMO.

I agree, we may as well just delete thread 2!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back