GUILTY OH - Brian Michael Rini, charged with impersonating a long-missing child, Apr 2019

The is a very sad outcome for the families of timmothy. I know I myself wanted to believe it was timmothy because it is rare you get a good happy ending on websleuths. I just wanted so much for this family to join the list of lucky families out there who are reunited with lost loved ones after years of being missing.
For me, I have got to have hope that these missing children and adults will be found or i couldn't carry on reading on websleuths day after day and not be totally depressed and dejected.
Without hope there is nothing.

BROTHER OF MEDINA MAN ACCUSED OF PRETENDING TO BE MISSING BOY, SPEAKS OUT

"He's been doing stupid stuff for as long as I can remember"

MEDINA, Ohio — The brother of the 23-year-old Medina man that claimed he was an Illinois boy that was last seen in 2011, has spoken out.

~snip

In the interview, Rini expressed his disappointment and says he has no clue why his brother would take on this persona.

"I'm not surprised, I mean he's nuts. He's been doing stupid stuff, not this serious, but he's been doing stupid stuff for as long as i can remember," said Jonathan.

He went on to say that his brother struggles with several mental health issues and he hopes he gets help.

"He has Asperger's, bipolar disorder, ADHD, the list goes on. He was receiving treatment but then he stopped and started getting in more trouble," Rini added.

~snip

More at link:
Brother of Medina man accused of pretending to be missing boy, speaks out

OH PLEASE, I have all three and I don't pretend to be missing children. That is a bad excuse.

JMO, he got what he wanted, attention? a clean bed and medical care? distraction from trying to break into a car? for a while. He was in the moment, not thinking about consequences.
There are a lot of people who lie every day, knowing they will be fact-checked but they do it anyway because they get something they want out of it that is worth it to them.

What is wrong with these scuzzy people?! He's a boldfaced liar in the mold of Casey Anthony. "Sure, have a cheek swab..." What did he think was going to happen??

So sad for all involved to get the family’s hopes up and then destroyed when he was a pathological lier who did this for what fame I hope that Timothy’s father has his dna on ancestry so that Incase timmothy ever is on there he may match up.

This guy who did this to the family is a and hope he rots in jail not to long ago a women came forward to the group missing in America and claimed to be a missing girl from Utah in the 70s or 80s that to was a hoax

Yeah. His story about being kidnapped made absolutely no sense.
What baffles me is why he thought it would work? DNA, dude. DNA.
I hope he has to pay back authorities for all the expenses they had for a lie.
I just recalled a similar cruel hoax: Shannon Sherrill (Lebanon, Indiana)

Shannon Marie Sherrill – The Charley Project
“A Topeka, Kansas woman named Donna Lynette Walker claimed to be Shannon in July 2003. She telephoned and emailed her family, sending them photographs of herself and claiming to be the missing girl. Shannon's loved ones initially believed her, but the claim turned out to be a hoax and Walker was charged with a dozen felony counts of identity deception and false informing.”

My heart breaks for the family of this cruel hoax.

Same. I think she didn’t want to admit it just in case her suicide attempt wasn’t successful. In her mind, she may very well have given Timmothy to loving people— maybe she was referring to angels/heaven. It is very difficult to rationalize an irrational person’s thought process or actions.
Andrea Yates believed she was saving her kids by murdering them. I think she killed Timmothy and herself to “be together” (she said “Timmothy’s mine”).

I think she, mentally, couldn’t admit she killed him in the letter.

The fact that Timmothy's father wasn't talking to anyone is kind of telling. (I'm sure he was communicating with the police/FBI, I just mean the media and everyone else). He knew Amy better than anyone and I'd imagine knows what most likely happened to Timmothy even if he really wants to hold out hope. Was the grandmother from the news conference his mother or Amy's mother?

I know still photos can be deceptive but dang, this guy sure looks different in these two photos. Did he bleach his brows, too? Weight, obviously, adds to the difference, as well. Anyway, in neither he does look anywhere close to 14.

810defaa-2672-4de2-9dd8-9c35ff5d422e-jpeg.178020

timmothy-pitzer-hoaxer-jpg.178040

Uhm, you guys, did you catch that gitana pointed out that these mugs we've been given have different eye colors?!!! WTH??? These aren't the same guys.

ETA: Where did the mugshots come from? We need some answers.

Last edited:
Ok so I had a good cry of frustration and disappointment and now I am back and committed to focusing my thoughts on Timmothy and how he can be found.

But I have to get this out...

After this post I am not gonna waste one more minute of my energy on the pathetic pond scum who prepetuated this horrifying hoax.

We are all here for Timmothy...not to criticize each other or to let this become about a disgusting who had his 36 hours of fame.

Timmothy's face is out there more than ever now....let's hope the right person remembers seeing him and he can soon go home.

I still choose to believe he is alive...there is not enough evidence out there to convince me otherwise.

JMO

OH PLEASE, I have all three and I don't pretend to be missing children. That is a bad excuse.

At one point the brother apologized to the family for what his brother had done but said he had nothing to say to his brother. It wasn’t until the media pressed him that he said he hoped he would get treatment. It sounds like the family has completely washed their hands of him. This guy’s been bad news for a long time.

The recent mug shot looks like the same guy in the photo by the car but the older mugshots look like another person. Hair color, the beard, and weight make a difference and could easily change. I wonder if the guy was wearing colored contact lenses (someone mentioned there’s a difference).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back