IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #3

This case reminds me of Breanna Lewis. Her 11 month old baby Harlee went missing and was found dead in a diaper box in a field near her house. She was charged with homicide by child abuse, the judge ordered a gag order and we have heard basically nothing about the case since last may.
I have a feeling we may not hear much more in this case either. I hope at least there is an arrest soon and someone is held responsible for Amiah's death.

Part of a onesie. I'm assuming it was the "part" that had a size tag on it. I cant figure this out. The closest thing I've seen to a partial onesie was when I cut the feet off my daughters favorite sleepers. She was also a lot older than 8 months.

Part of a onesie. I'm assuming it was the "part" that had a size tag on it. I cant figure this out. The closest thing I've seen to a partial onesie was when I cut the feet off my daughters favorite sleepers. She was also a lot older than 8 months.

I wonder like with cutting feet out of sleepers could the onesie have been cut to look like a T-shirt? I see no reason to unless it did not fit lengthwise, they did not want to mess with snaps, just a diaper and T-shirt and were poor or had few pieces of clothing for her? We to this day do not even know if this baby was always with Amber do we?

I also read that page as if the part of onesie was taken from the residence and not found at the
search near the water. I have read both opinions on here as well. Is anyone sure?

I also wonder why this page was added later to the records? It seems very unusual. If I have interpreted all of this correctly anyhow.

I wonder like with cutting feet out of sleepers could the onesie have been cut to look like a T-shirt? I see no reason to unless it did not fit lengthwise, they did not want to mess with snaps, just a diaper and T-shirt and were poor or had few pieces of clothing for her? We to this day do not even know if this baby was always with Amber do we?

I also read that page as if the part of onesie was taken from the residence and not found at the
search near the water. I have read both opinions on here as well. Is anyone sure?

I also wonder why this page was added later to the records? It seems very unusual. If I have interpreted all of this correctly anyhow.
I can't figure how the clothing was in the shape it was in. Elements surely wouldn't do that quickly? Yet another strange thing to add to the list.
I believe any time evidence, statement, or communication is associated with the case it is attached to the incident report- this is just my opinion, but seems so. There 100+ pages now. The report is attached to that address and the original incident, so they didn't update on the face page (visible to public) where the evidence is found. I've seen live video feed of the scene, and the item being found- it is at the creek site.

I can't figure how the clothing was in the shape it was in. Elements surely wouldn't do that quickly? Yet another strange thing to add to the list.
I believe any time evidence, statement, or communication is associated with the case it is attached to the incident report- this is just my opinion, but seems so. There 100+ pages now. The report is attached to that address and the original incident, so they didn't update on the face page (visible to public) where the evidence is found. I've seen live video feed of the scene, and the item being found- it is at the creek site.

Thank you.

If there are that many pages, I certainly have not seen them all yet.

I still wonder about the coincidence of these items showing up on the day they did. As well as Amber allegedly finding them although I do not think LE ever confirmed that. It was also the day RL was released if I recall correctly.

I saw I thought everything but no video I saw was I able to see the items collected.

This case is too quiet and I wish there were some news.

I appreciate the info, thanks again.

I saw this headline the other day and from what I saw, there were no arrests made which was unbelievable to me.

I noticed it because I kept looking for updates on Amiah. When I saw all of the headlines including this one, it made me wonder how they would have any time for Amiah's case when there are probably ten new ones a day (big ones I mean, I am not even counting smaller crimes).

Sadly another day in Indy with no news of Amiah. There was a family attacked with baseball bats. Including a 3 month old and a 9 month old. The 3 month old is hooked up to a ventilator. The 9 month old has been released.
Family wants justice after baseball bat attack in near northeast side home

(I wish I could unread this :( )

Several questions come to mind: 1. Why do you need a babysitter if you don't work 2. If you don't work how do you pay for a sitter(did the sitter feel the child may be in danger/neglected and provided care/food) 3. Has there been any mention/speculation of what RL was doing for umpteen number of hours on that Friday 4. What was baby mama doing during that time 5. If RL does still work in concrete/paving did/does he have access to the supplies, substances, and equipment

Welcome pelechicken,

Great first post & I agree with all your questions.

Hi.
Early on someone pulled incident reports for 3/16. Those reports have now expanded (per City of Indianapolis "payIndy" site) to include many more pages, and 2 new names.
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, and will delete if so.
eta- reports pulled for above date and 229 S Holmes Ave

I don't have access to other pages without personal information. But this is attached.

Marking, thank you, tgrl.

Last edited:
My hope is that the detectives are quietly unraveling all the stories/lies and when the suspect(s) least expect it, there will be arrest(s) and a press conference. I think there is much more than meets the eye in this case.

Thank you.

If there are that many pages, I certainly have not seen them all yet.

I still wonder about the coincidence of these items showing up on the day they did. As well as Amber allegedly finding them although I do not think LE ever confirmed that. It was also the day RL was released if I recall correctly.

I saw I thought everything but no video I saw was I able to see the items collected.

This case is too quiet and I wish there were some news.

I appreciate the info, thanks again.

All three of my kids were slender from birth--it was pretty common that their clothes would still fit widthwise long after they were too short. The floor-length flower girl dress my daughter wore at age 5 still fit her as an empire-waisted knee-length dress when she was almost 8. Pants became capris. I cut the crotch part off onesies so they could still be worn as t-shirts. Yeah, money.

Don't know whether that's what's going on with the very small onesie, but I would find that plausible.

Warning / graphic question / scroll and roll if you are sensitive to forensic discussion of decomposition factors.

(I wonder if the spoiler code works with the new software here?)

Test:
test

ETA:
Sweet! It works.

Warning / graphic question:
If Amiah is in the water, how long would it take for disarticulation to occur, based on the variable conditions

Wait, but then you guys have to answer lol.

Hi.
The onesie mentioned was found by searchers who have been mentioned in paperwork. Totally different to the tip off the mother gave to police which then changed the situation from a missing child to homicide .

Thank you. So it was not off the tip of the mother at the park and not at the home either but on a separate search by the police?

All three of my kids were slender from birth--it was pretty common that their clothes would still fit widthwise long after they were too short. The floor-length flower girl dress my daughter wore at age 5 still fit her as an empire-waisted knee-length dress when she was almost 8. Pants became capris. I cut the crotch part off onesies so they could still be worn as t-shirts. Yeah, money.

Don't know whether that's what's going on with the very small onesie, but I would find that plausible.

That is exactly what I thought was possible. She appears a slender long baby but not chunky.

It seems to me in my experience that children from about two on for sure, as you are talking with your daughter, stay in the same waist size for several years, it is the length they outgrow. Once they start walking and growing by inches, they grow taller faster than they do chubbier. Take the diaper away after potty trained and the pants still fit too (no padding) except for length...

With a onesie, I am guessing she may have outgrown the length but not the overall fit. It may have been cut to use as a t-shirt or pajama shirt. imo.

Where are you Amiah? This poor little girl is going to be forgotten before long she’s moving down the thread and there’s been no news :(
Absolutely heartbreaking, why isn’t her mother screaming from rooftops for her baby? Why isn’t anyone talking? This tiny little girl is probably in a hole somewhere out in the cold and NO ONE is talking.

Warning / graphic question / scroll and roll if you are sensitive to forensic discussion of decomposition factors.

Test:
test

ETA:
Sweet! It works.

If Amiah is in the water, how long would it take for disarticulation to occur, based on the variable conditions

Ahhh, but you've given people a warning. If they want to answer/respond to the hidden question/notation, they will click on that 'spoiler' button. If squeamish, they will bypass.

Of course, once the responses start flowing, they will kinda get an inkling on what was hidden. I think that's correct. Hmmmmm.

ETA: I have no idea on the answer to your question. :)

Last edited:

Test:
test

ETA:
Sweet! It works.

Thanks for the spoiler tags Mags! I cannot bring myself to read the detailed accounts of child abuse. It literally makes me sick to my stomach.

Just like in the Noah Macintosh case here, those details were too horrific to read. Just knowing the gist of what happened gave me nightmares for a few days.

It's beyond comprehension that anyone would hurt an infant, child, animal or the elderly. They are the true innocents and vulnerable of society and I have a blinding rage against those who would harm them.

Hoping for some news and arrests in this case for baby Amiah.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts
Back