SPAIN - Peter Wilson, 32, Irish tourist, Malibu Park Hotel, Tenerife, 23 Mar 2019

cybervampira

Reaction score
'Your help is vital' - Appeal for information on Irishman missing in Tenerife - Independent.ie

Peter Wilson (32) was last seen on the island of Tenerife on March 23.

He travelled to the Canary island from Dublin Airport on March 22 and was staying in the Malibu Park Hotel.

His family and friends have appealed on social media for anyone who may have seen him in the past week to get in contact.

He is believed to have been in the Costa Adeje and Playa de las Americas areas.

upload_2019-4-4_23-44-34.jpegupload_2019-4-4_23-44-59.jpeg

Man, 32, missing while on holiday in Tenerife

'Any sighting is important': Family of Irishman missing in Spain appeal for public's help

Family of Irish father, 32, missing in Tenerife say information is 'vital'

Did Peter have cell phone with him and if so has family been able to retrieve any info from it.
Peter's disappearance sounds similar to Daniel and Liam Poole's disappearance in Malaga Spain.

Appeal launched for missing Irishman in Tenerife

An appeal has been launched after Irishman Peter Wilson disappeared in Tenerife.

Mr. Wilson arrived from Dublin on 22 March for a holiday in the Costa Adeje and has not been seen since the night after his arrival.

peter-wilson-832x1024.jpg

[...]

It seems that Tenerife is a dangerous place for people from the UK and Ireland.

Peter Henley (2013, Tenerife)
Stayed at hotels in Puerto de la Cruz and Puerto de Santiago, and had booked a room in Costa de Silencio – but had not checked in when he was due to arrive. Considered a suicide.

I still view the "accidental" death of whale trainer Amy Gerard (Dec 2018) in Tenerife as unusual - body was found "with bruises" in the sea off the coast of Tenerife after a night at the pub.
Having witnessed more than one body coming out of Lake Michigan, even if they went in accidentally (with witnesses) there is always bruising as the body is pummeled by the rip currents and waves into rocks and structures along the shore. I wouldn't classify an accident in the water as suspicious just because of bruising. Circumstances yes, bruising no.

It seems that Tenerife is a dangerous place for people from the UK and Ireland.

Peter Henley (2013, Tenerife)
Stayed at hotels in Puerto de la Cruz and Puerto de Santiago, and had booked a room in Costa de Silencio – but had not checked in when he was due to arrive. Considered a suicide.
It's dangerous because someone committed suicide?
I was there for 5 days last year and never for one second felt any element of danger at any point.

It's dangerous because someone committed suicide?
I was there for 5 days last year and never for one second felt any element of danger at any point.

It is considered to be a suicide. No one but the Tenerife authorities believe it.

This Brit probably felt no danger either:

"A retired grandmother-of-five who was beheaded in a supermarket was unable to defend herself in the “absolutely abhorrent event,” an inquest heard yesterday.

Jennifer Mills-Westley, 60, was shopping in a Chinese-owned shop in Los Cristianos resort, Tenerife, when she was brutally attacked on the morning of 13 May 2011."
Grandmother beheaded in Tenerife supermarket was defenceless in 'abhorrent attack'

Of course, and it's understandable that they would prefer a suicide verdict. Having said that I would expect a country like Spain to play ball properly (more so than, say, Thailand, which has had it's fair share of dubious deaths)

The fact that he was with a friend and it was a week before anyone raised the alert is very strange. Did I understand that correctly?

I'd like clarification about whether his friend flew home on Saturday 23rd or whether that part has got lost in translation. Because if that's the guy he went away with (for a week) it's pretty strange.

That's what I'm wondering as well. If he returned a day after he arrived and no one knows what happened to Peter, then his friend must have some answers. If his friend stayed for the week and local authorities delayed investigating because Peter had not yet missed his flight, that is even more strange.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back