Are there any UK sleuths on here

I had no idea there were others on here from NI :) @Jmcc211 @Tuvok

Im co.down based. Seen you have been updating Lisa Dorrian's case with twitter and news articles. Just wish they would find a body for the family's sake.

Interested to know more about the body at Portavogie too. I didn't realise they were found in overalls. I was hoping it to be an older skeleton as there is someone who went missing a few years back never found off the coast up near Carrick area that is of interest to me, but I don't know what would be left to find :( xx

Hi HayLouise, I've seen you posting a lot of threads on NI cases, I always go in to check if there is anything new happening, well done.:) Is there a thread about the body that the Portavogie fishermen found in their nets a couple of weeks ago? They were prawn fishing around the Isle of Man when they found it, a male dressed in overalls I believe. I can't find any further news on it but that person could have come from anywhere in UK, IOM or ROI.

Thank you :) I don't think a thread has been created, will take a look! In fact I don't think I have seen any updates regarding that case either..

Im co.down based. Seen you have been updating Lisa Dorrian's case with twitter and news articles. Just wish they would find a body for the family's sake.

Interested to know more about the body at Portavogie too. I didn't realise they were found in overalls. I was hoping it to be an older skeleton as there is someone who went missing a few years back never found off the coast up near Carrick area that is of interest to me, but I don't know what would be left to find :( xx

Im co.down also :) me too, I had a lot of hope with the searches and arrests last week..

I'll double check there isn't a thread here for the Portavogie case and create one

I am near Swansea,Wales

Looking for help
On starting My very first sleuthing experience.

To do with a rural murder case where there was a wrongful conviction for murder

Thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam