Kim Kardashian studying to be a lawyer (without going to law school) plans to sit bar exam in 2022

If she's smart enough to pass the exams, why not? If she's not smart enough she won't pass. I think she's a lot smarter than most people give her credit for. I don't like her, but I don't think she's stupid.

Kim K is hard to take serious but hey if she can pass the bar have at er. I did like how she was instrumental in getting the lady released from a long prison sentence.

We lived in the Calabasas area for 15 years. We know a lot of people who are friends with her. She is a lot smarter than people think.

I used to shop in their boutique and met her and assorted sisters a few times before they were well known. They were very nice

I think she should go for it if she thinks she would be a good attorney

We lived in the Calabasas area for 15 years. We know a lot of people who are friends with her. She is a lot smarter than people think.

I used to shop in their boutique and met her and assorted sisters a few times before they were well known. They were very nice

I think she should go for it if she thinks she would be a good attorney
She has smart parents so it would follow that she would be smart too. Maybe she feels called to do something for the world with her privilege and money other than "be seen." If so, good. Go for it.

jmo

Sure she can do it! But not the way us ‘normal’ people would have to. And with 4 kids and a crazy husband on top of it!

I don't see her putting in the 18 hours a week for 4 years with an attorney or judge as an apprentice.
She might want to pass the bar to give herself credentials so she can work on legal projects - to get attention for people in need with her celebrity but to avoid being ridiculed as someone who is out of her league. That's my hunch anyway. I don't see her actually practicing law as much as I see her using legal expertise in other ways. I think it's rather cool (and I am not of a fan of her or family - but I encourage people who want to grow and do good things).

jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brentr