Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

I wish that we could get some type, any type of update. It has been way to quiet on here lately. Continuously praying for answers!!
It's pretty discouraging things have gone so silent. I know we here have no right of inquiry, really, but I do feel so much, particularly for his children, brother, grands, nieces and nephews.

It sounds like they have some very good Intel and lots of great help. The lake/water needs to recede before they can get in there and investigate some of those new leads. I have great hope that once that happens, something big will break.

It sounds like they have some very good Intel and lots of great help. The lake/water needs to recede before they can get in there and investigate some of those new leads. I have great hope that once that happens, something big will break.
How I hope and pray so! How I miss our VIs, too. Hope they are well.

To have someone like Michael Chambers in our lives is a treasure, indeed.

Someone who is a caring and wonderful person you can always count on.
Someone who keeps believing in you - even when you stop believing in yourself.
Someone who generously shares his heart to all whom he loves.

I still believe that the "bottom will fall out" of the deception in this case, causing the truth to appear.

I join you all in hoping and praying that answers come soon.

My heart remains with those who love this dear man so very much and will never give up.

Last edited:
To have someone like Michael Chambers in our lives is a treasure, indeed.

Someone who is a caring and wonderful person you can always count on.
Someone who keeps believing in you - even when you stop believing in yourself.
Someone who generously shares his heart to all whom he loves.

I still believe that the "bottom will fall out" of the deception in this case, causing the truth to appear.

I join you all in hoping and praying that answers come soon.

My heart remains with those who love this dear man so very much and will never give up.
Beautiful words, zencompass. I appreciate them, and will keep waiting for "the bottom to fall out."

Last edited:
I'm wondering what 'clues' might be gleaned from their message/image?
The first paragraph,

“Some things are happening in the Chambers case, as I type this.”

(the part I bolded) caught my attention.

I don’t want to read too much into it, but some of the possibilities I can think of are (in no particular order):
They are conducting a search;

The new owner of PaPaw’s truck have decided to cooperate and allow a cadaver dog to search it;

Someone with relevant information has finally come forward, and they are interviewing this individual.

Maybe the investigators with the Texas Rangers and/or the Office of the Attorney General, working with the DNA, have gathered enough evidence to charge one or more of the suspects in PaPaw’s case with a federal drug crime. Perhaps they are using that as leverage to try to convince the individual(s) to cooperate with them in PaPaw’s case:

“Another difference between federal and state drug laws is the severity of consequences after a conviction. Federal drug charges generally carry harsher punishments and longer sentences. State arrests for simple possession (i.e. possession without intent to distribute the drug) tend to be charged as misdemeanors and usually involve probation, a short term in a local jail, or a fine -- depending on the criminal history and age of the person being charged.

[SBM]

Sentences for distribution and trafficking generally range from 3 years and a significant fine to life in prison -- with trafficking carrying higher sentences.“
Drug Laws and Drug Crimes

Clearly, my imagination is running rampant today :oops: ....

I’m sorry to be a debbie downer but he’s talked like this before and then nothing. I would love to be pleasantly surprised this time.
Im am hopeful that maybe they (someone?) is getting to search for MC. Didn't they say not long ago they needed to water levels to lower so they could search good?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back