Michael Jackson ~ new accuser files

I don't know how old you are, but I grew up in the 80s and 90s and watched with my own eyes as MJ groomed, manipulated and publicly dated a succession of little boys.

MJ was a prolific paedophile. You are publicly supporting a child abuser.

There is as much evidence against him as there could ever be. What is that you want? A video?

I'm just at a complete loss with MJ fans.

I don't think someone who believes he brought more joy to the world than everyone else combined would believe a video. That's some of the most intense fandom I've ever seen.

He brought me no joy. He makes me physically sick. Your comment is absolutely correct.

He brought me joy. Hewas an adorable kid. Watching him perform was joyful.

But man. That's something incredible to say. How many billions of people have inhabited the earth? And he's brought more joy to the world than ALL OF THEM combined?

Yeah. Someone with that attitude about a fellow human will be impervious to any logic about their hero if that logic points to something negative. It's imposible. It's like telling a devoted Christian than Jesus was evil.

I know, it's frightening. It makes me feel ill. Kids are innocent and vulnerable. James and Wade were innocent and vulnerable when this vile predator came into their lives and took away their childhoods. I can't even look at the picture of Wade on their first meeting, reaching out to shake his hand. I just want to reach in, take him away and keep him safe.

But man. That's something incredible to say. How many billions of people have inhabited the earth? And he's brought more joy to the world than ALL OF THEM combined?

Yeah. Someone with that attitude about a fellow human will be impervious to any logic about their hero if that logic points to something negative. It's imposible. It's like telling a devoted Christian than Jesus was evil.

I don't remember him performing as a child, it was before my time. I have enjoyed his music in the past but wouldn't ever have called myself a fan. He certainly had an incredible gift, it's such a shame he used it for such evil.

I don't remember him performing as a child, it was before my time. I have enjoyed his music in the past but wouldn't ever have called myself a fan. He certainly had an incredible gift, it's such a shame he used it for such evil.

I just turned 50. So when I was a kid he was still in the Jackson 5 and they aired his earlier kid stuff a lot still. Such a cute child.

When I was a teen (80's) he was already dating little boys.

All my friends and my brothers talked about it. It's funny how some are accusing us of being swayed by the media. What? The media solidly ignored, minimized or excused his bizarre behavior.

Kids he met and groomed and dated and took on shopping trips to buy jewelry were called "long time family friends."

I remember us young people wondering what the heck was going on. In the early 90's my brother actually made a Weird Al Yankovich parody of his song Black or White, referring to his attraction to little kids. I won't repeat the lyrics.

But not one of us young people who heard the song or talked about MJ and his "special friends" challenged the assumption we all had that he was a total pervert. Not one.

It was like theEmperor Has No Clothes. Baffling that it was white washed by the media.

I don't think someone who believes he brought more joy to the world than everyone else combined would believe a video. That's some of the most intense fandom I've ever seen.

I was never really a huge fan of MJ. That is disengenous. I have researched each of the 4 accusers and the stories do not add up. There is proof that 3 of the 4 accusers are from families of greedy opportunists.

Everyone seems to be saying that they saw with their own two eyes how he was a pedophile. The truth of the matter is nobody here has ver even seen him with their two own eyes.

Decades of Tabloid influence is what is driving this phenomenon of MJ being a pedophile. There is no validity to any of the accusations. For some reason people see a man who they don’t understand and they plac a label on them for hatever reason.

Again, the facts do not support this phenomenon. Anecdotes is all there is. The accusers stories have been fabricated and changed and fabricated and changed again and again. I’m very sorry most seem to be either ignoring or misunderstanding the facts.

I just turned 50. So when I was a kid he was still in the Jackson 5 and they aired his earlier kid stuff a lot still. Such a cute child.

When I was a teen (80's) he was already dating little boys.

All my friends and my brothers talked about it. It's funny how some are accusing us of being swayed by the media. What? The media solidly ignored, minimized or excused his bizarre behavior.

Kids he met and groomed and dated and took on shopping trips to buy jewelry were called "long time family friends."

I remember us young people wondering what the heck was going on. In the early 90's my brother actually made a Weird Al Yankovich parody of his song Black or White, referring to his attraction to little kids. I won't repeat the lyrics.

But not one of us young people who heard the song or talked about MJ and his "special friends" challenged the assumption we all had that he was a total pervert. Not one.

It was like theEmperor Has No Clothes. Baffling that it was white washed by the media.

I found an article that talks about the media and why they seemingly overlooked MJ accusations. A lengthy but interesting read.

A few months after the King of Pop faced his first public sexual abuse allegations, Vanity Fair reporter Maureen Orth wrote in January 1994 that “even by Hollywood standards, Michael Jackson’s weirdness is legendary, but he has always been protected by the armor of his celebrity.”
As with many sexual misconduct cases, media outlets faced the challenge of corroborating the allegations against Jackson. According to Orth’s 1994 article, some saw them as too salacious to cover.

Diane Dimond, a reporter for the TV tabloid show “Hard Copy,” broke the story on the initial allegations in 1993, but discovered sources close to Jackson had either been instructed not to talk or “wanted money.”

“They say, ‘I’d like to tell you something about Michael. He’s a dear sweet boy, and for $5,000 I’ll come on and tell you this.’ It absolutely has impeded me from presenting a full Jackson side of the story,” she said in 1994.

According to Vanity Fair, she received threats from Jackson’s representatives (which they denied). Dimond later wrote that fans attacked her outside her office, someone broke into her car on one occasion, and ”my office phone was tapped by Jackson’s private detective (confirmed to me by FBI sources),” she said in 2005.

How The Media Overlooked Michael Jackson’s Alleged Sexual Abuse

Everyone is entitled to their opinion about the matter at hand (pun not intended but left in anyways). Providing that your own research included most everything you can read/view about the matter from multiple sources, what, if anything,would it take to convince the non believer of MJ's guilt? Video tape? DNA? I'm seriously curious.

I found an article that talks about the media and why they seemingly overlooked MJ accusations. A lengthy but interesting read.

A few months after the King of Pop faced his first public sexual abuse allegations, Vanity Fair reporter Maureen Orth wrote in January 1994 that “even by Hollywood standards, Michael Jackson’s weirdness is legendary, but he has always been protected by the armor of his celebrity.”
As with many sexual misconduct cases, media outlets faced the challenge of corroborating the allegations against Jackson. According to Orth’s 1994 article, some saw them as too salacious to cover.

Diane Dimond, a reporter for the TV tabloid show “Hard Copy,” broke the story on the initial allegations in 1993, but discovered sources close to Jackson had either been instructed not to talk or “wanted money.”

“They say, ‘I’d like to tell you something about Michael. He’s a dear sweet boy, and for $5,000 I’ll come on and tell you this.’ It absolutely has impeded me from presenting a full Jackson side of the story,” she said in 1994.

According to Vanity Fair, she received threats from Jackson’s representatives (which they denied). Dimond later wrote that fans attacked her outside her office, someone broke into her car on one occasion, and ”my office phone was tapped by Jackson’s private detective (confirmed to me by FBI sources),” she said in 2005.

Wow. I do remember reading recently something about early articles being thwarted. But this is pretty detailed. Thank you!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion about the matter at hand (pun not intended but left in anyways). Providing that your own research included most everything you can read/view about the matter from multiple sources, what, if anything,would it take to convince the non believer of MJ's guilt? Video tape? DNA? I'm seriously curious.

Michael Jackson brought more joy to the world than all the billions of people who exist and have ever existed, COMBINED. So the answer is- nothing.

There is nothing that can convince someone with that mindset IMO.

Just look at how people who take a certain pro defense position in various cases believe and dig their heels in despite TONS of evidence. The Chris Watts case is a prime example.

Even after he pled guilty, people insisted he was forced. After he finally confessed in a detail in a subsequent interview, many continued to refuse to believe it and/or they blamed his murdered wife. One post I read stated they were even more mad at Shanann now, hearing the confession, because she let it happen and didn't fight back. Holy smokes!

And those people were just somewhat enamored of the defendant. They didn't believe he brought more joy to the world than everyone else on the planet combined.

So there's really no way to convince someone with that incredibly intense level of hero worship, of anything negative about an accused, IMO. I think it's useless to try.

All you can do is refute misstatements so that others don't get confused.

I've asked this question a number of times and never had an answer. Victim testimony is evidence. Eye witness testimony is evidence.

Circumstantial evidence is all there is ever going to be in cases of CSA. Circumstantial evidence is like a jigsaw. On their own, the pieces don't mean an awful lot, it's when you start putting the pieces together that the picture becomes clear.

Wow. I do remember reading recently something about early articles being thwarted. But this is pretty detailed. Thank you!

Also in that article, it talks about ill and disadvantaged children being taken by the bus load to Neverland for sleepovers. Bleh....how revolting. How do those charities feel about themselves now?

“Many of the charitable initiatives that morphed his public image involved assisting sick children. Some were invited to spend time at his Neverland Ranch, where he hosted sleepovers — during which some of the alleged sexual abuse occurred.”
“Jackson frequently has children over to play. According to his personal spokesperson, Bob Jones (who first worked with Jackson at Motown when the singer was a member of the Jackson 5), these regularly include “busloads” of underprivileged and terminally ill kids (such as the late Ryan White), as well as young personal friends of the superstar.“

The funny thing is, I seem to be the only one here not taking a hardlined stance. My mind is open. I am willing and ready to believe any accuser. I just found each of the 4 MJ accusers to have fabricated stories based on documented facts.

I have researched this quite extensively. Including:

1.Reading in depth the transcripts from the 2005 trial
2. Watching the so called documentary “Leaving Neverland”
3. Reading voluminous documents of the civil cases
4. Watching video testimony from nephews and nieces of MJ who were actually regularly there at Neverland during those years (including Brandi Jackson who dated Robson for 7+ yrs)
5. Watching video testimony from others who spent time at Neverland
6. Looking in depth at the voluminous 10 year FBI investigative files

The accuser who has the most credibility or shall I say any credibility is Safechuck and we really don’t know much about him. The train station fabrication is not only damaging to the so called documentary, it is likely going to damage their $1.5 billion civil suit as well.

But without a doubt the train station lie and the Grand Canyon lie and the other timeline inconsistencies do not prove MJ innocent, they just put a big question mark on these accusers stories.

I am not here to argue whatsoever. I would much rather have an in depth conversation about each individual topic. Again, I am open minded, I am not taking a hard line stance on whether or not MJ was a pedophile. It is just my opinion that what people are seeing as pedophilia is something very very different in this particular instance.

So, let me propose a question:

Most seem to have held their opinion long before this so called documentary ... if so, What led you to believe MJ to be a pedophile?

Gitana, you have believed since The 80’s that this man was a pedophile based only on what you saw in the tabloids and on the 2 or 3 TV stations available at the time.

That is quite intense in itself.

What would it take for YOU to believe otherwise?

They are, Gitana, logic is thrown out the window when MJ is concerned. There are those who agree MJ slept with young boys but nothing sexual occurred, they're that confident! And there are some so stubborn, they don't believe he did sleep with boys even though MJ admitted it in an interview, he said it was a loving gesture to share his bed with the boys. Huge amount of denial going on with his fans who can't agree on who he was or accept his own words as proof!

MJ was like the creepy rich uncle everyone visits to bathe in his riches and glory but they keep a firm eye on the children. If he'd lived on, became a crotchety old man, there'd be less people supporting him because he'd look the part. Macaulay Culkin refused to have his child stay the night with MJ, why not, he didn't want to take the chance? Corey Feldman agrees it was wrong to give him alcohol and *advertiser censored* at 13 yrs of age, he said he wouldn't allow this for his own children.

Excuses keep rolling on for MJ and his inappropriate behaviour. It's unfortunate these mothers were so desperate for fame and fortune for their sons, they clung to this man's every word and he took advantage. MJ was right in a way, he didn't trust adults, and he was laughing behind their backs as he took the innocence from their boys. If anyone brought charges against MJ, he called them extortionists, but he still persisted to have little boys in his company. If he saw adults as untrustworthy, didn't he hold himself to that claim, or was he 'special', by his fans account, he was the messiah!

MJ's supporters will never openly admit they'd allow this behaviour for their own children, I find that very telling. Some fans say the parents are to blame, that's revealing too!

Gitana, you have believed since The 80’s that this man was a pedophile based only on what you saw in the tabloids and on the 2 or 3 TV stations available at the time.

That is quite intense in itself.

What would it take for YOU to believe otherwise?

Sorry, NBC, ABC, CBS are not tabloids.

Are you saying the actual news faked the videos and articles and photos of MJ dating children? Appearing at premiere after premiere, show after show, concert after concert, store after store with a succession of prepubescent and adolescent children? Many whom were with him constantly until replaced by an always younger model?

Last edited:
What led me to believe MJ was a pedophile loooong before the "news" broke was my training and on going education for what to recognize in "at risk victims" and potential offenders in my capacity as a med/surg and then critical care nurse. I can also add that, like most families, I had that certain relative who was NEVER to be alone with the children. My mother had been one of his victims. He was very friendly and touchy feely and always was offering to take one of the kids to the store but he wasn't ever allowed or left alone with one. His wife, a real sweetie, couldn't understand why none of the nieces and nephews were allowed to spend the night with them. MJ reminded me of him. And when it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck .... My experiences only.

Last edited:
Sorry, NBC, ABC, CBS are not tabloids.

Are you saying the actual news faked the videos and articles and photos of MJ dating children? Appearing at premiere after premiere, show after show, concert after concert, store after store with a succession of prepubescent and adolescent children? Many whom were with him constantly until replaced by an always younger model?

You say “dating” as though it is some sort of established fact. Was he “dating” Elizabeth Taylor as well?

This is just your assumption based on what you saw on TV. Just more of your own anecdotes. None of this is based on any sort of actual fact. You are making a grand assumption.

What led me to believe MJ was a pedophile loooong before the "news" broke was my training and on going education for what to recognize in "at risk victims" and potential offenders in my capacity as a med/surg and then critical care nurse. I can also add that, like most families, I had that certain relative who was NEVER to be alone with the children. My mother had been one of his victims. He was very friendly and touchy feely and always was offering to take one of the kids to the store but he wasn't ever allowed or left alone with one. His wife, a real sweetie, couldn't understand why none of the nieces and nephews weren't allowed to spend the night with them. MJ reminded me of him. And when it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck .... My experiences only.

So you made this diagnosis via the tabloids and TV?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back