Deceased/Not Found CO - Jepsy Amaga Kallungi, 26, Colorado Springs, 21 March 2019 *Guilty*

GoJacks

Reaction score
Jepsy is from the Philippines and currently living in Colorado Springs with her husband Dane Oliver Kallungi. She has no family, outside of him, living in the US.

Jepsy was last contacted on March 21, 2019. She's been missing for 2 weeks now. Her mother tried to contact her husband but he replied only saying that he has no idea on her whereabouts. He has since deleted his social media account. Her mother is very worried about her daughter's safety.

If you have any information, please contact the Colorado Springs PD at (719) 444-7000.

This isn't getting much media attention (or any) yet. But there's another woman missing out of Colorado.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 8.13.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 8.13.10 PM.png
    135.9 KB · Views: 509
Jepsy+approved+by+dianne+d.jpg

Jepsy Amaga

“Jepsy's mother says she last spoke with her daughter on March 20.”

Snip

“Colorado Springs Police confirmed there is an open and active investigation. If anyone has information on the location of Jepsy, they are asked to call police at 719-444-7000 or Crime Stoppers at 719-634-7867.”

MISSING: Colorado Springs woman, mother asks for help

Suspicious happenings IMO:

~~snip~~

"Margie Amaga, [..] using Facebook to call on her daughter’s American husband, Dane Oliver Kalunggi, to assist the police in looking for Jepsy.

Dane responded to Amaga’s post, saying, “I wish I knew where she is”.

Dane, who shared that he and Jepsy split recently, posted that the last time he saw her, she was meeting a guy named Travis, saying “I hope she didn’t get in some trouble with him”.

He even posted text messages supposedly sent by Jepsy to Travis — suggesting a rendezvous
."

~~snip~~

https://balitangamerica.tv/filipino...r-help-in-finding-colorado-springs-caregiver/

So, they possibly 'split', but hubby had access to the text messages Jepsy was sending out. Uhm, okay.

ETA: Video at link shows the 'text' conversation between hubby and Jepsy's mom. I'm guessing (?) he has her phone? WTH?

*quote removed*
It probably took so long because all her family is in the Phillipines and the husband up and moved to California. There was no “concerned relative or friend” to actually go to the police to make a report. I feel awful for her family. They have to feel so helpless on the other side of the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
It probably took so long because all her family is in the Phillipines and the husband up and moved to California. There was no “concerned relative or friend” to actually go to the police to make a report. I feel awful for her family. They have to feel so helpless on the other side of the world.

Oh I know. All I’ve been able to think about is my own mom in this situation and how difficult it would be. I live overseas away from (most of) my close friends and family, and just don’t have the same kind of network of people “looking after me” that I would have in my home country, if something tragic happened. I hope getting the word out about this case helps this mom get some answers!!! Sooner rather than later. It’s been weeks. So sketch.

Bringing forth her FB from the linked post.

She has a BS in Information Systems. And her last posting was on Jan 14, 2019. And yet, if they had a breakup, wouldn’t most people remove the tag, “Dane Oliver’s Hot Wife”, from their page?! Is that something you would do?

Red flags everywhere I look IMO.

No apologies needed! Thank you for the swift response though. I was just wondering exactly how far off the charts my hinky meter needed to go.
I’m right there with you. My hinky meter almost broke reading the FB posts. I hope one of her family members can come over to put pressure on LE or find a local advocate group to pressure LE to investigate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back