GUILTY NC - Diana Keel, 38, found deceased, mutilated, Nashville, 8 Mar 2019 *husband arrested* #2

Lynn and Bess were living in a singlewide close to the house where Bess died. They were renovating the house. She was getting the turkey from a freezer in the house. (the house that Lynn and Diana were currently living in)

Last edited:
I can’t think of anything non-suspicious except swallowing the tongue or falling on the concrete steps throat first (doesn’t make sense because her left head was lacerated and left eye was bruised).

Also, she walks out to get a turkey from the freezer at 7:00 am and he doesn’t check on her until 7:50?

A little late to be defrosting a bird for dinner that night. Sounds fishy to me. (Grasping at straws here!)

I just did some searching, do I have it right that NC does not have online record access?

Not a single MSM source seems to have covered this hearing. Even if short, one would think we would hear of the next date.

No expert of any kind, but this report looks like we were told a version of what happened and he noted this and that and signed off on that story.

I suppose with no investigation there are no photos of where she lay, how she lay blood, the steps, the turkey or anything? Did the ME take such photos?
In NC, I don’t think it’s required for MEs to go to the scene. We are lucky if it’s an actual doctor...

I just did some searching, do I have it right that NC does not have online record access?

Not a single MSM source seems to have covered this hearing. Even if short, one would think we would hear of the next date.
Normally our local news in the Raleigh Durham area would cover it, but there was a major gas leak and explosion in downtown Durham yesterday (1 block from my office), and I suspect they have pretty much everyone covering that.

Normally our local news in the Raleigh Durham area would cover it, but there was a major gas leak and explosion in downtown Durham yesterday (1 block from my office), and I suspect they have pretty much everyone covering that.

Wow, I did not hear that but then I am not a big news watcher.

One can find tons of news outlets who covered this initial story but none of them seem to have followed up with today's hearing. I still cannot get over how media does that--starts the story and then drops the ball. I suppose when and if it comes to trial that will change... One would hope anyhow...

I recieved this in email Friday. It's a little more detailed than the one mailed to.me a couple months ago as it says it was amended

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190610-235547_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190610-235547_Drive.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20190610-235559_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190610-235559_Drive.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_20190610-235609_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190610-235609_Drive.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20190610-235617_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190610-235617_Drive.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20190610-235627_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190610-235627_Drive.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 51
Yesterday seemed to be Peterson day on Oxygen. It has been awhile but first I saw a rerun of Scott Peterson, then the next was Drew Peterson, who had more than one wife who disappeared or died mysteriously and was a cop with a 16 year old girlfriend and many other things he seemed to "get away" with unquestioned. And no one questioned the bathtub death of Kathleen Savio (spelling?). It was even said in that show that you do not need to be an expert or anyone with any experience to know when looking at the facts in Kathleen's death, it was so obvious it was no accident and the facts did not fit when they looked back into it. It made me think of this case. Two wives dead. One from carrying a turkey involving stairs and yet injuries that do not seem to fit even to the average person.

Just checking on updates for his two unfortunate wives. The first one was probably an unintentional give the benefit of the doubt case, no reason to doubt him, but now I am interested to see the findings and progress on both cases.

Bumping.

I want to clarify that I did not mean unintentional on his part, I meant the way it was looked at by LE, no reason I suppose to doubt him...

Anyhow, let's see some justice...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back