KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s also a thread for Tommy Ballard, Ofc Jason Ellis and Kathy and Samantha Netherland if you start reading about the others. If you need me to link them just lmk
I guess I do need a link or tell me how to find the threads. I’m brand new to this sight and did a search but didn’t see anything.

Skeletal Remains Found In Bardstown

Skeletal Remains found in Bardstown

BARDSTOWN, Ky. (LEX 18)- Bardstown Police found skeletal remains Wednesday as they searched for a homeless camp in the woods.

According to a release from the department, officers responded to the rear of Windsor Garden in an attempt to find a homeless male camping. While canvassing the area, officers located skeletal remains.

The bones have been sent to the medical examiner for review.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Bardstown Police Department or the anonymous tip line at 502-348-4328.

I guess I do need a link or tell me how to find the threads. I’m brand new to this sight and did a search but didn’t see anything.

No problem! If you’re on your phone, the search feature can be annoying. It’s easier sometimes to just google whatever name you’re looking for and then just type websleuths behind the name. Here are the links though:

KY - KY - Officer Jason Ellis, 33, Bardstown, 25 May 2013

KY - KY - Kathy, 48, & Samantha Netherland, 16, Botland, 21 April 2014

KY - Tommy Ballard, 54, shot to death, Nelson County, 19 Nov 2016

Anyone know when his next court date might be - last I have was on 2/7 hearing where the Judge moved the trial from Nelson County to Warren County.

TIA!

I’ve only ever seen it used on smaller animals. Unless the law has changed in the last few years, you couldn’t use it to hunt deer or larger game in KY.

No, you'd never want it to hunt game, because the shot would go all through the meat. I'm trying to say that on a person at close range...

No problem! If you’re on your phone, the search feature can be annoying. It’s easier sometimes to just google whatever name you’re looking for and then just type websleuths behind the name. Here are the links though:

KY - KY - Officer Jason Ellis, 33, Bardstown, 25 May 2013

KY - KY - Kathy, 48, & Samantha Netherland, 16, Botland, 21 April 2014

KY - Tommy Ballard, 54, shot to death, Nelson County, 19 Nov 2016

Just read your tip @jULIA_bEE great idea! I have that problem all the time with cases. That'll come in handy.

Crystal’s boyfriend’s brother, Nick Houck previously worked the same shift with Jason Ellis.
They did indeed allude to the fact that Crystal may have been seeing someone on the force. I’ve always wondered if the someone was Brooks’ own brother. IMO

Interesting theory! If I remember from the documentary, that force sure didn't look too big either...not saying she was or wasn't seeing someone else. Just commenting on the size of the police force.

That’s exactly what they’re waiting on. The commonwealth atty doesn’t want to go to court without a body. Oxygen did a series on Crystal Rogers about a year ago and it was the first time anyone official admitted that they wouldn’t proceed without finding her. It’d be nice if someone would just confess...

Her poor, sweet mother has endured so much! My heart breaks for her, and for Crystal's son-now not even able to see his Grandma.

Skeletal Remains Found In Bardstown

Skeletal Remains found in Bardstown

BARDSTOWN, Ky. (LEX 18)- Bardstown Police found skeletal remains Wednesday as they searched for a homeless camp in the woods.

According to a release from the department, officers responded to the rear of Windsor Garden in an attempt to find a homeless male camping. While canvassing the area, officers located skeletal remains.

The bones have been sent to the medical examiner for review.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Bardstown Police Department or the anonymous tip line at 502-348-4328.

It's strange though that an earlier report indicated that the body was badly decomposed, but this one makes it sound like not much time lapsed between the report and finding the body. Probably nothing, just the difference in two writing styles or something.

Listening to the episode of this podcast that covers the interrogations of the Hauck brothers. It doesn’t take a rock scientist to realize that these idiots are hiding things. How can they possibly think they’re outsmarting the freaking FBI? Especially the cop? This is classic evasive behavior - gaslighting at it’s best.

Bardstown - Revisited (Part Three: Crystal Rogers)

ETA: And also? The narrator sounds just like Sheldon lol

Last edited:
We are coming up on 5 years since the murders of Kathy and Samantha Netherland as well. Not a single suspect.

I know :( I used to think the Netherlands were connected to the others. I don’t really think they are anymore though. They have a thread on here too.

Listening to the episode of this podcast that covers the interrogations of the Hauck brothers. It doesn’t take a rock scientist to realize that these idiots are hiding things. How can they possibly think they’re outsmarting the freaking FBI? Especially the cop? This is classic evasive behavior - gaslighting at it’s best.

Bardstown - Revisited (Part Three: Crystal Rogers)

ETA: And also? The narrator sounds just like Sheldon lol

He’s one of the only podcasters that did any episodes on Bardstown. I was glad when he announced he was revisiting the cases and doing 4 or 5 episodes on it.

If you haven’t watched the actual interviews of Brooks and Nick Houck, they’re all uploaded on YouTube. There’s interviews from KSP, Nelson Co SO and one with an FBI polygraph expert. You can actually see their demeanors.

Unfortunately, no access to this article in the EU.... stupid rules....

Can someone please give a 10% synopsis? and the "date" of this hearing? TIA! :)

[....]

Houck is accused of stealing more than 200 bundles of roofing shingles from Lowe's in Nelson County. The theft trial is set to begin on April 23 in Bowling Green to ensure Houck gets a fair trial.

[....]

[....]

Houck is accused of stealing more than 200 bundles of roofing shingles from Lowe's in Nelson County. The theft trial is set to begin on April 23 in Bowling Green to ensure Houck gets a fair trial.

[....]
Ok the visual on this cracked me up. I mean you can’t just stick that under your shirt and slip out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam