CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot & murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping this new reward money brings the necessary info to light!

The local news ran another segment on the b3, and in the comments there was a thread with interesting comments: “yeah I heard he(mq) was a hard core drug dealer.” “Him (mq) and his mom but they are untouchable because they are snitches they protect you for information”

Did anyone else see RK fb live stream of his arrest a few nights ago? He made some interesting comments..

Did anyone else see RK fb live stream of his arrest a few nights ago? He made some interesting comments..
I did, I was embarrassed for his family. If that’s how he speaks to all law enforcement, I can’t imagine he’s given “all the information” he knows like they’ve said

No, I haven't heard of this. Where can we see this video?
Arrested? For what? Can anyone post video?
I permanently removed myself from Facebook a few months ago it’s a little hard to keep up....

Arrested? For what? Can anyone post video?
I permanently removed myself from Facebook a few months ago it’s a little hard to keep up....
I can’t post the video, but he live-streamed being pulled over and didn’t have a license or current registration and instead of just following directions he argued with everything the cop said and was referring to Supreme Court cases implying he didn’t need a license to drive- it was a mess imo

I can’t post the video, but he live-streamed being pulled over and didn’t have a license or current registration and instead of just following directions he argued with everything the cop said and was referring to Supreme Court cases implying he didn’t need a license to drive- it was a mess imo
. Very interesting
Thank you

I see RK has a hearing pending 5/3/2019. This was from an earlier case filed within a couple weeks after JK death for obstruction/resist. It says return on bench warrant for failure to appear so I’m wondering when he was pulled over they found out he had a warrant for this case

I realize this is pretty non eventful, but just wanted to share:

About two weeks ago, I saw MQ + SW at the Walmart Grocery store off Calloway in Bakersfield. I recognized SW right away. They had the newborn with them as well as a 4-5 year old little boy, I'm guessing MQ's child from a previous relationship. Anyways, you know how sometimes you can just pick up on energy? It was obvious to me that MQ makes SW nervous, as if she's walking on eggshells around him. It was sad. I was so tempted to follow them, as we ended up checking out of the store at the same time and I saw them at their car in the parking lot. However, I tried to remind myself that I'm not Nancy Drew, so I didn't follow. They were headed East on Olive Drive after leaving the store; headed towards Oildale. I know they live in Rosedale so it was enough to make me wonder where they were going with a newborn. I guess part of me wanted to follow them, thinking maybe they were headed somewhere that would lead to clues? Anyways, I'm sorta rambling now- but wanted to share that it was obvious to me after seeing them in person, that SW is scared of MQ. No doubt in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member