Did Patsy have Dissociative Identity Disorder

I do not believe Patsy had Dissociative Identity Disorder as much as I think she was experiencing Anti-NMDA Receptor Encephalitis.

IDK @ IvyLew

wrt Anti-NMDA Receptor Encephalitis and PR's hysterectomy

wiki link: "This is because the tumor can be removed surgically, thus eradicating the source of autoantibodies. In general, early diagnosis and aggressive treatment is believed to improve patient outcomes, but this remains impossible to know without data from randomized controlled trials.[8]"

JonBenet

re: hysterectomy
p125

"Then Arndt recalled, Patsy bowed her head and cried, that she could have no more children because of a hysterectomy following the cancer."

Screenshot_20190418-071557_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190418-071614_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190418-071632_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190418-071643_Gallery.jpg
It's not just make-up or costume, it's shape-shifting personality.

Can you say why you bumped it for me, yet? Were you trying to antagonize me or do you think you have evidence to show me that she was, in fact, MPD?
I don't know if she was or not. I legitimately don't believe PDI.

That picture on the left is creepy the way Patsy is holding JonBenet and the way she looks she is almost unrecognizable. Sure no make-up, early morning, bad lighting and all that.

But maybe that is the face of a split-off persona.

If that is true that picture us creepy.

Just as a thought experiment, like stepping into a Steven King story, look at that picture and imagine an alter in possession. Creepy.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back