OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I Google confusion and agitation, I find several red flags. Besides drugs and alcohol, low blood sugar, a TIA/stroke combined with stress, lack of sleep, no coat while it's freezing he should never have been out there by himself.

But where is he if something health related happened to him.
Only thing I can think of besides foul play is that he crawled into something.

When I Google confusion and agitation, I find several red flags. Besides drugs and alcohol, low blood sugar, a TIA/stroke combined with stress, lack of sleep, no coat while it's freezing he should never have been out there by himself.

But where is he if something health related happened to him.
Only thing I can think of besides foul play is that he crawled into something.

I totally agree with you that he should have never been out there by himself, and especially not in that vulnerable state he was in. Biggest red flag for me is her changing her story. Like I said, for whatever reason, I feel he was the odd man out on the group of three. Why was this person at the birthday celebration in the first place. And I have to wonder if thats not what Tyler was mad about; being the odd man out and being woke up last.

Yes but what worries me is, no coat, cold temps, she said he was confused and that he had fallen getting out of the car. I’m the mother hen type also.
I'm no mother hen, I'm theoretical as he'll. To me he was in no shape to be out there. If he was confused and intoxicated he might even have been in a parking lot thinking the cars were trees and he was been chased by bears and climbed into dumpster to hide. Just tell everyone where he was last seen, so people can help search.

I'm not saying the friend did something to him. Just give the info so that people who want to help can help.

Last edited:
I just wonder why she thought ahead to say in advance that he would think two trees beside each other were woods. I could be wrong but as we break this story down more and more it sounds so shady. No pun intended. But, maybe I am just judging. But there are too many weird things about her story. That and coupled with the fact that her story in the very beginning is completely different then the story she came out with later.
maybe b/ c they had drove around and couldn't figure out what he was referring to either.

I'm no mother hen, I'm theoretical as he'll. To me he was in no shape to be out there. If he was confused and intoxicated he might even have been in parking lot thinking the cars were trees and he was been chased by bears and climbed into dumpster to hide. Just tell everyone where he was last seen, so people can help search.

I'm not saying the friend did something to him. Just give the info so that people who want to help can help.

Great post. Is there any way you could find out what kind of 'activity' could be going on in the 'woods' on Stelzer Rd.?
Drugs, sex, homeless people, youth hanging around.

From my perspective, the majority of the "activity" in the area is construction. I have been in the area at all hours of the day and evening ( I have NOT been cruising around Easton after 11:00PM) this area does not appear to have much, if any, illicit activities taking place.

I'm curious if you saw any missing posters?
I also noticed some sort of small side entrance of the hotel on Easton Loop. Some stairs, a bench and flower pots. Do you know if that is an actual entrance guests could use (for a smoke)? And if there's a camera there?

Did you happen to take any pictures? I'm curious how 'the woods' on Steltzer Rd. look now.

I have NOT seen any "Missing" Flyers. I am not overly familiar with the design of the Hilton, so I cannot speak to the existence of a side entrance.

I will be happy to take some pics the next time I visit Easton.

I just wonder why she thought ahead to say in advance that he would think two trees beside each other were woods. I could be wrong but as we break this story down more and more it sounds so shady. No pun intended. But, maybe I am just judging. But there are too many weird things about her story. That and coupled with the fact that her story in the very beginning is completely different then the story she came out with later.

I agree. Another thing that doesn't add up about her 'two trees' comment is that they (tyler and wife) are from Wilmington Ohio, a small town in-between columbus and Cincinnati, that is basically surrounded by woods. I would think Tyler would be much more familiar with 'woods' than a large city...just moo

Why pee in the water? So weird! Why not a tree or just anywhere?
I know! It had never occurred to me until I started following these cases in the UK. I was following cases of several young women and, as in the US, we often get concerned when someone goes missing near a body of water. On the threads I followed (and still do) from the UK, there are quite a few verified members (lawyers and LE). They commented how very common it was there with men.

And I think the explanation is usually because the person was drunk, went outside for air/to smoke/to relieve themselves, and there are so many places in the UK that are on the coast or on large rivers, etc. They don't have a "midwest" like we do. So many downtown areas with bars, etc. are near large bodies of water. In the US, it might be in an alley or by a tree, as you suggest...in the UK, there is an extremely high rate of people found in the water - also many by suicide from the many bridges.

In Tyler's case, I don't really think it applies at this point - not a lot of water nearby (it appears), but back when people were discussing it as a possibility, I had just seen these comments on the UK posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288